Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Got Ryanair return flights to Cologne in January for two people - €8! What a time to be alive :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Bob24 wrote: »
    Good deal ... I think they (and Amazon) had the same last year.

I would love the same type of deal on their bluetooth headphones myself, but wouldn't hold my breath: I don't think Bose has ever given any significant discount on these or the QC25.

I've never seen any discount at all on QC25s. I bought a pair for my girlfriend last year, tried them out and they are spectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

d31b0y wrote: »
    Did you apply the discount code? The discount doesn't apply until you do. Not trying to piss you off or anything but the price before the discount seems to be in line with other companies at the moment.

yes I applied the discount. The price I paid on wednesday is less than the price quoted now (before discount). The discount brings it back down to what I paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

polydactyl wrote: »
    Have search everywhere and can't find any discount at all.
    errlloyd wrote: »
    I've never seen any discount at all on QC25s. I bought a pair for my girlfriend last year, tried them out and they are spectacular.

Unreal, always take a demo at airports, never push the button, very expensive. Some day they will be mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Got Ryanair return flights to Cologne in January for two people - €8! What a time to be alive :pac:

Great deal! and way cheaper than a bottle of the stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Norwegian Air are offering 30% off all flights today, if you use the code BLACKFRIDAY. I did a quick check, and it works e.g. I could fly from Dubin to Oslo in late January for around €40 return.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭banner gal

€20 for a 60 day carwash pass in Topaz today. 24 car washes for 20euro over 60 days. :) my car wont know what hit it!! this usually retails at €60 :)

20 percent off at myoddballs.com good gift for a guy this Christmas. Basically colourful fun boxers / board shorts / flip flops and hats, they're about 10e, and a lot of the profit goes toward testicular cancer research.

So instead of buying the standard Christmas calvin kliens, maybe these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

20 percent off at myoddballs.com good gift for a guy this Christmas. Basically colourful fun boxers / board shorts / flip flops and hats, they're about 10e, and a lot of the profit goes toward testicular cancer research.

thats a great idea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

It's over now, but I snagged a 75 euro Christmas bouquet of fresh flowers, with a box of chocs, delivered to the West Coast mid December for 11.50, I am delighted with myself and very grateful to the Florist who offered 95% off for the first five who replied.
    It's the little things that make yer day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Not being funny but you can't be too preachy about giving to charity and then tell people there's 20% off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭epopnomis

what dates for the cheap flights to cologne...

Dodge wrote: »
    Not being funny but you can't be too preachy about giving to charity and then tell people there's 20% off :p

That's very true! I guess the hope is that you buy them, like them and buy them again in the future full price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Any deals on whey protein (Optimum Nutrition)?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

bnt wrote: »
    Norwegian Air are offering 30% off all flights today, if you use the code BLACKFRIDAY. I did a quick check, and it works e.g. I could fly from Dubin to Oslo in late January for around €40 return.

Slightly off-topic but if you're looking to fly Dublin-Oslo in general, have a look at Ryanair. I paid €20 each way with them earlier in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭FollowMyWay

MyProtein is cheap but probably not what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Discount Supplements are giving 15% off with the code PF15.

That's off everything, not just ON.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Are these black Friday deals valid today only? I see a few interesting things but can't really book today ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Also have a pair myself ... so I'm happy for them not to give any discount :o

Amazon and others are sometimes giving 20-40 euros discounts on them (for example here, 40 euros cheaper than the Bose website) - but indeed nothing like the the Black Friday deal on SoundTrue.

I think Bose doesn't want to make their flagship model look like a cheapo product which his only worth half what they usually charge for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cavey

www.bulkpowders.ie

IMHO, these guys do the best whey and I've tried a lot of them.

Their pure whey is 25% off with another 10% off at checkout with code BLACK. So you can get 5kg of whey for just under e50.

I suggest you order their large tuppaware to store it in, theyre excellent containers and much better than the zip lock bags.

Free 2 day shipping with dpd for orders over e60.

I've tried most flavours, my favourites are vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, chocolate orange and toffee popcorn.

Their peanut butter is also hands down the nicest peanut butter ever. Its on sale too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

O'Neills have 20% off everything excluding sale items. Discount applied at checkout. Oneills.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Bulk Powders have 25% off all week. Got 5kg of whey and BCAA pouch delivered for €60.

As Cavey says above, my favorite is chocolate peanut but I always have a small bag of vanilla there for pancakes.

I also store it in one of my old ON containers as the zip lock bags are a nuisance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

LG G3 €267 delivered from pixmania/elitegsm
    or €292 delivered from Amazon fr if the above combo is a deemed a bit risky..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Bob24 wrote: »
    Good deal ... I think they (and Amazon) had the same last year.

I would love the same type of deal on their bluetooth headphones myself, but wouldn't hold my breath: I don't think Bose has ever given any significant discount on these or the QC25.
    Amazon.es has the QC25 for 229 euro.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Anybody see any offers on swarovski Jewelary? Looking for a set of ear rings for Mrs. kceire.
    They have hem in Amazon if anybody has any Amazon promo codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Ritchi

Any decent mid-range laptop deals? I'm only seeing the Asus one in Harvey Normans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

anyone having issues checking out on the adidas site? It's telling me IP config mismatch :S

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Here's the Mymemory sale. Lots of the usual (flash drives etc.)
    plus some unusual (Sky remote for £5, Philips shaver for £20).
    1 per customer

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/black-friday?viewall=1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Here's the Mymemory sale. Lots of the usual (flash drives etc.)
    plus some unusual (Sky remote for £5, Philips shaver for £20).
    1 per customer

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/black-friday?viewall=1

In what world was a Chromecast ever £44!

HZcdWZe.png

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

Scruff wrote: »
    LG G3 €267 delivered from

COmparing this with my current S3 it looks like a good upgrade.

Can anyone confirm if it's decent?

Advertisement