Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

Lots of games for Ps4/ps3/Xbox etc reduced in gamestop today. Got GTA V for €19.99 down from €74.99.

Edit: this was a pricing error. GTA V is now €55 for Ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Lots of games for Ps4/ps3/Xbox etc reduced in gamestop today. Got GTA V for €19.99 down from €74.99.

How much is it there for PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Do you mean reduced BY €20? It says €55 on the site.

Do you mean reduced BY €20? It says €55 on the site.

It must have been a mistake earlier. It said €20 on the website this morning. Bought it in store in Cork just after 9am and paid €20. Someone obviously f-cked up and priced them at €20 instead of reducing by €20. Seems to have been fixed now. Apologies if I got anyone excited. Early bird catches the worm and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

It must have been a mistake earlier. It said €20 on the website this morning. Bought it in store in Cork just after 9am and paid €20. Someone obviously f-cked up and priced them at €20 instead of reducing by €20. Seems to have been fixed now. Apologies if I got anyone excited. Early bird catches the worm and all that.

Out of curiosity, what it new or pre-owned?

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what it new or pre-owned?

Brand new and sealed. For PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gflann

brianeoc wrote: »

This won't come in a French version, and I can change the language, right ?!
    Just a little paranoid, so want to be 100%... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

gflann wrote: »
    This won't come in a French version, and I can change the language, right ?!
    Just a little paranoid, so want to be 100%... :)

You'll be asked to set the language during initial set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

This is great value for anyone interested in Moto GP. All this seasons races from all 3 categories plus a 10 year back catalog for 99c. Access until March '16. Deal available until midnight tonight.

https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe?utm_source=Direct_Mail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=VideoPass&utm_content=Black_Friday

Ant695 wrote: »
    You'll be asked to set the language during initial set up.

Sound Ant, trigger pulled.
    Was looking between the M4 Aqua and the 8gb version of the Moto G....so a bonus to get the 16 gb version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Burton Menswear doing a deal, buy 1 suit get another for €1!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolliedog

I had that phone briefly, wasn't. Impressed. I think there is better phones out there for that money. Look at the spec on Vodafone. Smart ultra 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Any good deals on earphones...The inear ones around 30 or 40 euros ? Cheers ☺

Just get sennheiser cx 300 IIs, usually around £20-25, very good and very durable. First headphones that l have used for gym, travelling etc. that actually stand up to a beating for over a year.

lolliedog wrote: »
    I had that phone briefly, wasn't. Impressed. I think there is better phones out there for that money. Look at the spec on Vodafone. Smart ultra 6.

5.5" is too big, the 5" is even too big, but I like the specs, an

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

jive wrote: »
    Just get sennheiser cx 300 IIs, usually around £20-25, very good and very durable. First headphones that l have used for gym, travelling etc. that actually stand up to a beating for over a year.

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭polydactyl

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Nice Bose deal on Argos, however wonder if anywhere is doing a good price on the quiet comfort 25.

Have search everywhere and can't find any discount at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Anyone have a link to a good laptop under 300 quid I asked in requests but got no reply it's for a present for my mam for Christmas. Thanks

Amazon seem to have a few good deals, had Asus ones that turn into tablets during the week. Not sure if they still have them ones but I was on a few mins ago and they have a good few deals on laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

DID electrical have voyager 7" portable DVD players for 55euro, reduced from 89euro, cheapest I could find, handy for the kiddie's on long journeys etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Any good deals on earphones...The inear ones around 30 or 40 euros ? Cheers ☺

easons selling sennheiser in ear earphones for €40 as part of their exclusives

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'm not buying anything today.
    Can I get an Amen!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Oat23 wrote: »
    Anyone with a PS4 can't pass this up. Really enjoyed this game when I got it on sale for about $15. $4 is just madness.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital Code] (Amazon US)

Do u need to put in a usa address?

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

snubbleste wrote: »
    I'm not buying anything today.
    Can I get an Amen!

Poor sales anyways for the most part...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Bought a Chest Freezer from Currys, my life is exciting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

Has anyone seen any deals on the instax mini 8 polaride camera ? Or know any shops selling it that have a site wide sale ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Skuxx wrote: »
    Burton Menswear doing a deal, buy 1 suit get another for €1!
    Can't find a discount code and it doesn't automatically give the discount at the checkout, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭megan2013

Celbridge Manor Hotel also has 15% off most of their packages if you book online or call them. 01 6013700.. They also have a deal on gift voucher purchases which comes in quite handy now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Nice Bose deal on Argos, however wonder if anywhere is doing a good price on the quiet comfort 25.

Good deal ... I think they (and Amazon) had the same last year.

I would love the same type of deal on their bluetooth headphones myself, but wouldn't hold my breath: I don't think Bose has ever given any significant discount on these or the QC25.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Jet Black wrote: »
    I've been looking for one myself for the last 3 days and was given the same budget by my sister for a present. I've looked at all the Irish, English and German retails. Best I could come up with is two on tesco.com. Either the HP 255 G3 or Acer ES1.

The HP has bigger screen, better CPU but less storage.
    The Acer has twice the storage, looks a bit nicer than the HP, come in different colours, but the CPU is just dual core. This probably won't matter for someone just browsing and watching videos

Would strongly recommend any Asus around that money, piss all over HP and Acer quality / longevity wise.

Advertisement