Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players Championship Finals it4 Friday 27th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Awful game between Jenkins and Norris.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Awful game between Jenkins and Norris.

That was shocking display of finishing for pro players

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Bunting getting the brush?

He's on a serious downward spiral since the worlds last year. Did the premier league ruin him?

Good darts there from Jamie Lewis, delighted to see Thornton gone with his bad head

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Good darts there from Jamie Lewis, delighted to see Thornton gone with his bad head

He played well, after last week's showing I worried for him. Brown putting it up to mvg early on

• Advertisement

I taught Anderson would mess up the last leg, he held his nerve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭blackcard

Taylor seemed to be in a foul humour throughout that match for whatever reason

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

I tell ye lads, the darts are really more enjoyable on ITV, have to love their no bs take.
    On sky, you'd hear notting about Phil being annoyed after the match (for whatever reason)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭leoch

Gotya wrote: »
    I tell ye lads, the darts are really more enjoyable on ITV, have to love their no bs take.
    On sky, you'd hear notting about Phil being annoyed after the match (for whatever reason)

Come back Phil u forgot to sign the board I cant wait till some of the other players take down the board and ask him to sign it ....jesus he makes my blood boil he's the worst loser thank god wont have to look at him for rest of weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

worst looser in sport

• Advertisement

Gotya wrote:
    I tell ye lads, the darts are really more enjoyable on ITV, have to love their no bs take. On sky, you'd hear notting about Phil being annoyed after the match (for whatever reason)

Love it myself, but they really need to do a bit better with the camera work because it's very poor, the spotter needs to be axed because he can't count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Gotya wrote: »

Probably because he's a major shareholder in the PDC.

I like suljovic but he's fairly taking the p**s. Wasn't this slow yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

He should be pulled up on this ,he could have took a drink of water on smiths throw not when smiths waiting for him to throw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Think they have to find a new lighting tech as well
    It looks like two spots on a runway when the camera looks at the players waiting to throw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

benito is a major winner in a few years i think,has all the tools

• Registered Users Posts: 17,807 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Some finishing here by Van De Pas

I've said this about so many players, but Benito could be a future world champion. Outstanding darts and finishing from the 22 year old.

That really was excellent from van de Pas. Top class finishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Disappointed for Wade but some serious finishes on double from van de pas, well done to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,667 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

And Wright bottles it again. Six darts missed at double top

Ally Dick wrote:
    And Wright bottles it again. Six darts missed at double top

I'll give it to you this time, he threw that one away.

Hoping mensor can get to final, I backed him each way at 28/1 Friday, draw suits him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

ComfortKid wrote: »
    I'll give it to you this time, he threw that one away.

Hoping mensor can get to final, I backed him each way at 28/1 Friday, draw suits him.

Like I said in another thread, on occasion I think Wright can be brittle. ;)

He doesn't overly manifest anxiousness with the outward appearance of been laid back but I think he lacks a bit of steel.

Still like the guy and would love to see him do well but I'd never back him.

TbL

Some tasty looking matches for the afternoon session, looking forward to it now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Anyone but MVG today please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

brilliant how far the darts has come in a few short years,such quality mostly and tv coverage of every event really,golden years indeed

Really hope Lewis beats Whitlock because Suljovic will easily frustrate Lewis with his style.

brilliant how far the darts has come in a few short years,such quality mostly and tv coverage of every event really,golden years indeed

I actually think this is the worst tournament I've watched in years, quality wise. 1 or 2 good performances from the younger players is all

Crazy game. Lewis dominating the scoring but poor finishing keeping Whitlock in it. Good last shot from Lewis to make it level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Whitlock's my favourite player so i really hope he gets through this somehow. It's been disappointing watching him go backwards the last year or so.

Advertisement