Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menas's happy thread

Options

Comments

My doggy is running in her sleep - it's too cute!

LOOK at this video. I LOVE IT <3

Like how the hell could you have a bad day after this happening in the supermarket when you only went in for bananas and milk?

Awwwwwww. We need more of this carry on in the world :D

https://www.facebook.com/ExploreTalent/videos/10152936984598945/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

LOOK at this video. I LOVE IT <3

Like how the hell could you have a bad day after this happening in the supermarket when you only went in for bananas and milk?

Awwwwwww. We need more of this carry on in the world :D

https://www.facebook.com/ExploreTalent/videos/10152936984598945/

I'm just back from a Hannafords store but the ensemble did not perform there :(. This looks to be a southern store ........ I always thought that Hannafords was just New England. No short sleeves at the mo as it's been below freezing all day.
    I'm sure Brendan Kilkenny could arrange something like this in Aisle 5 of Dunne's, Cornelscourt. Providing Heffernan doesn't get wind of it first :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

I know. I've been smiling since I've seen it. Its a great one:D:D:D

Someone in work asked me when I'll be 30 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Its Wednesday.
    Over the hump of the week.
    Wine night.
    Champions league night.
    The Apprentice night...
    ...and the OH is cooking.
    Tis deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Nearly home time:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Still in recovery mode after a lonnnng weekend of burlesque stuff. :cool:

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

I'm eating the nicest apple in the whole world :)

"All that matters is that he BELIEVES he hula hooped"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Its Thursday:) and tom is Friiiiiiiiiday:):):):). All is good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Putting on warm socks just out of the dryer is great

jamesbere wrote: »
    Putting on warm socks just out of the dryer is great

It really is!

I don't wear jocks. Or knickers most of the time. But other things - like pyjamas or socks. I lash them into the dryer for a few minutes sometimes and it's HEAVEN!

I got a surprise in the post. My bestie lives on the other side of the country and sometimes I get surprises from her in the post. Today I got this and my hands now smell eatable. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

Pyjama bottoms on, bra off. :D

I passed my driving test today! :):):)

Works Christmas party tonight... I like must of my coworkers... So it should be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Couldnt make a decision on a pair of boots in River Island for the last 3 weeks but there was 25e off them today so I bought them:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I rescued a German Shepherd dog from being killed tonight or causing a crash. It was wandering on the road near my house and I managed to get it to stay with me until a neighbour could come get it into his jeep and take it home to go to the MSPCA kennels tomorrow. I got soaked and frozen for over an hour outside coz couldn't put the dog in my mums car or she would kill me. But am warm and toasty and the doggy is safe so all is good in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

It really is!

I don't wear jocks. Or knickers most of the time. But other things - like pyjamas or socks. I lash them into the dryer for a few minutes sometimes and it's HEAVEN!

I got a surprise in the post. My bestie lives on the other side of the country and sometimes I get surprises from her in the post. Today I got this and my hands now smell eatable. <3

My type of commando, whoopsadaisydoodles.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Now I know it's late. (minding kids and a dog and a cat not in my own house so I am night owling to recover lol)

So, my little godchild who has cerebral palsy and other problems too... was awarded a prize at school today. OMG the grin on that adorable child's face is something to behold.

He is asleep at last. Great little kid altogether. I've a lump in my throat still. Good times. Happy times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Now I know it's late. (minding kids and a dog and a cat not in my own house so I am night owling to recover lol)

So, my little godchild who has cerebral palsy and other problems too... was awarded a prize at school today. OMG the grin on that adorable child's face is something to behold.

He is asleep at last. Great little kid altogether. I've a lump in my throat still. Good times. Happy times.
    No money in the world can buy that feeling,thats really lovely Spanish Eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I just had a couple of routine annual tests on Wednesday for a condition that I have and I nearly had a heart attack when I was having my ultrasound because the technician called in two other technicians to look at me as well and they looked at my previous scans and they were talking amongst themselves about my liver and I asked if everything was alright but they wouldn't tell me anything! I rang yesterday and I found out that everything was fine and completely normal, so I had a good few vodkas last night to celebrate my healthy liver :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I was in town today, really didn't feel like going because of the bad weather, but it was really nice in the end. Had a lovely lunch and then got nearly all of my Christmas shopping done! 😊

People are just great. Got home from work today and someone had left a Cadburys advent calendar on our doorstep. No note.
    No idea who it is but the 5 year old is delighted. Presume it was one of the neighbours...

He now has two advent calendars to look forward to every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

The bills are taken care of, there is food in the kitchen and I have no plans or obligations tonight. Freeeeedooooooom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Just bought my first home!:)

Although this post also belongs in the 'Reasons-Why-I'm-Sh!tting-Myself' thread.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Just bought my first home!:)

Although this post also belongs in the 'Reasons-Why-I'm-Sh!tting-Myself' thread.:eek:

Whooop! House warming!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Witchie wrote: »
    Whooop! House warming!!!!!

Only if you promise to use coasters.

(I suddenly feel very protective of my surfaces)

Advertisement