Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles Thread - Mark II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

Its down to the people to meet up themselves and chat, flirt etc etc but there is alot of ice breakers and conversation starters!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

KikiDee wrote: »
    I've never been to a singles night in my life. I'd be so so nervous!!! I don't think there is any in the Waterford area tho so I'd have to travel a bit to find one me thinks!

Singles in shorts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

jimbo32123 wrote: »
    Its down to the people to meet up themselves and chat, flirt etc etc but there is alot of ice breakers and conversation starters!!

i was at one in a diff place and i got chatting to this woman who had a bf but was there for moral support of her friend , i was so fecking annoyed lol like wtf its singles night , that shouldn't be allowed , singles only plain and simple lol

prob why im single 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭KikiDee

Singles in shorts :pac:

Ah here, if I'm hitting up shorts I may aswell make a trek to the foundry ;)

Ah here, if I'm hitting up shorts I may aswell make a trek to the foundry ;)

The foundry ffs

At 18...your too old for there :,(

Though it's getting better afaik...though a pure sinnotts head/kazbar the v.odd time I do venture out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening :) Tom you hassling the newbies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭davidk1394

The foundry ffs

Though it's getting better afaik...though a pure sinnotts head/kazbar the v.odd time I do venture out

I went into masons during Christmas. It was an experience to say the least

davidk1394 wrote: »
    I went into masons during Christmas. It was an experience to say the least

Maan...that was some place back in the day when it was basically an alleged front for money laundering...all drinks e2 :D

@auto....I'm not Kidd :P

Maan...that was some place back in the day when it was basically an alleged front for money laundering...all drinks e2 :D

@auto....I'm not Kidd :P
    Any place serving Glenns vodka is a fairly sure sign alright

davidk1394 wrote: »
    Any place serving Glenns vodka is a fairly sure sign alright

For such a tough crowd (it was tbf)...there used never be any real rows though

@auto: any craic Saaaan

• Advertisement

The foundry ffs

Sinnotts all the way!! I'm not too keen on the Kazbar, it can get a little too crowded :/

Is it really bad to admit I was thrown out of the foundry a few years ago for inadvertently kicking one the bouncers in the b*lls??

Sinnotts all the way!! I'm not too keen on the Kazbar, it can get a little too crowded :/

Is it really bad to admit I was thrown out of the foundry a few years ago for inadvertently kicking one the bouncers in the b*lls??

No...though I know someone who got kicked out for shifting the bouncers girlfriend :pac:

Haha I heard it all now !!

Sounds like a lovely place :D must pay a visit soon :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Sounds like a lovely place :D must pay a visit soon :D

The foundry....birthplace of regrets

Maann I miss a social life

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

Am I the only one bored off there tree Tonight?

jimbo32123 wrote: »
    Am I the only one bored off there tree Tonight?

Just in the door after been out with friends getting food

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

i was at one in a diff place and i got chatting to this woman who had a bf but was there for moral support of her friend , i was so fecking annoyed lol like wtf its singles night , that shouldn't be allowed , singles only plain and simple lol

prob why im single 😂😂
    Yeah a lot go to Singles things in groups of friends and treat it as a night out or something different for a laugh at the expense of those who want to take it seriously!

Inadvertently as in un-intentionally?!? How were they so sure ya did it on purpose to go kicking ya out?!? :confused:

I'd love to go to Coppers some time for a nosey! :o:pac: Anyone up to anything nice for the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Yeah a lot go to Singles things in groups of friends and treat it as a night out or something different for a laugh at the expense of those who want to take it seriously!

Inadvertently as in un-intentionally?!? How were they so sure ya did it on purpose to go kicking ya out?!? :confused:

I'd love to go to Coppers some time for a nosey! :o:pac: Anyone up to anything nice for the weekend?

coppers ????? thats why you are single lol

place is a shambles

No...though I know someone who got kicked out for shifting the bouncers girlfriend :pac:

Hmmmmm....wonder who that was???

• Advertisement

Hmmmmm....wonder who that was???

Holy fcuk...you know my friend???

Though I love the idea of this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I've just got a message "Sudece me" :D:D:D. Ahhhhhh shtoppp!! Sounds like some dish off a Chinese Menu!! :D:D. Safe to say I won't be sudecing this bad Speller anyway. :pac: :D :pac:

You'll soon find out I love pictures and flowers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hello there. I was here a while back under username heyday.

Still single pringle.

Thought I'd drop by :)

La.de.da wrote: »
    Hello there. I was here a while back under username heyday.

Still single pringle.

Thought I'd drop by :)

Hello and welcome back :)

Hello again! :)

Still single here too. Probably won't change any time soon, have just gotten used to it. :o

We have each other ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Autosport wrote: »
    We have each other ;)

True that. The phone is a little small to cuddle though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Group hug....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I bust my back yesterday evening, so I had to go get a needle in my bum but she gave me Valium to relax the muscles too. Good god. Best sleep EVER. I still feel nice and floaty this morning from it

A handful of those beauties and im in heaven, i suspect you were adminstered a low dose,5-10 milligrams. I usually knock a few blueys Sunday morning walking the hound. Docs not keen on prescribing benzos these days because they have serious potential for addiction.

Advertisement