Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 11 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

It's raining sacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Jones is having a great day. And a stop on 4th down!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

late game has lived up to its billing so far to me I'm really enjoying this game after the muck that was the eagles earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭vetinari

I don't know, enjoyable game I suppose but ruined by the fact that it was the Bengals in prime time.
    Until they win one of these type of games it's hard to take their big games seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,536 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I know the Panthers are unbeaten and playing so well but I still think the Cardinals are the best team in the NFC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Yeah, have to agree with the Cardinals. They look so rounded on both sides of the ball. Palmer is playing great stuff, and I love Arians as a coach.

If Lacy builds upon yesterday, and Rodgers shrugs off the injuries he mentioned, I'd put the Packers in 3rd, for the NFC. They'd probably be 1 or 2 if Nelson played the year, but that receiving corp isn't that frightening without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

That was a very entertaining MNF game. The Cardinals look like the real deal. The right mix of toughness and play makers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Easley's quickness off the snap is incredible. He's off quicker than anyone but the center.

Nice start for the Patriots with the three and out. Now Tommy boy let's make this a great start.

And Gronk has a first down already. Lmfao Brady calls a Rex Ryan play and it ends up going for no gain. :D

Here's hoping that's the first of a big game for White.

Strange start, we're obviously milking the play clock on purpose. Definitely looks tactical.

• Advertisement

Well I wouldn't call that an impressive drive but we've got the officials watching the Bills D closely after that and we've three points on the board.

A couple of drives like that will tire out the Bills D too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 929 ✭✭✭JCTO

Need to establish a run game and find a way to get White in more

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Too many free shots landing on Brady for my liking, so the Pats O line need to sharpen up in the next series.

Oline truly ****ting the bed not even using Oline shifts and audibles correctly. More than once on a blitz they have have had free shots on Brady. We are going to lose Gronk and Chandler to blocking again if this keeps up.

Great start by Mayo. If he keeps this up, we may need to think about a way of keeping him. I'd hate to see him leave in an ideal world.

I've seen enough of our running game. Blount can't even get out of the backfield and we could really do with Lewis against a front like the Bills.

I just dont understand the White thing. Why keep him if we are not going to use him. Give him the plays Lewis had and test him. If we don't plan to use him why on earth did we waste a roster spot on him at this point. He has shown he has got talent in the same role as Lewis. May not be as explosive but for fook sake put him in.

Stork back in at center on this drive. Andrews filled in admirably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Taylor missed a TD there - throw needed to be a little flatter. It's little things like that, that you have to execute to beat the Pats though.

Stork back in at center on this drive. Andrews filled in admirably.

I actually think Andrews is as good as Stork to be honest. Clearly he is not the problem here either. The whole line is just sh1t right now and no consistency.

• Advertisement

Have to question a draw play on 3rd and 10. One of the most frustrating plays in McDaniels playbook.

Deer in headlights play call

Gronk needs to wake up that is 2 passes he should have caught lucky on the first one being called back for offsetting penalties as that would have been an int but he is not in this game since that first catch

Great catch Dobson and of course he gets injured. Injuries seem to be the Patriot way. Harper next man up.

JCTO wrote: »
    Great catch Dobson and of course he gets injured. Injuries seem to be the Patriot way. Harper next man up.

It was a great catch and then he gets injured :(. At this rate, Brady will have nobody left to throw to in 3-4 weeks.

This must be awful for neutrals.

This must be awful for neutrals.

I'm enjoying it so far. At night time all I want is a close game.

Another miss by Taylor? I'd need to see a better replay. Good recovery by the safety.

....another 3 points left off the board. Bills are going to be haunted by missed opportunities.

• Advertisement

Very tidy drive there from Patriots. I wonder if the last two possessions will turn this game now. Bills missed their opportunity at a TD, then missed the FG, followed by the quick drive, missed tackle and TD.

Advertisement