Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 11 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Teams seem to have figured out we don't ever cover a guy in the slot. Its insanity tbh. Chip proving once again that having all the power is a bad thing... :(

the offence is the worst for me for a guy who's supposed to be an offensive genius we have different variations of 3-4 plays we seem to run also i dont think a screen pass to a receiver has worked all year but we seem to throw 7-8 a game

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

texans gonna win the South!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Getting more and more embarrassing for Philly... unless there's a HUGE turnaround this season chip is in real trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Listening to the radio call of the Eagles game and our defense can't stop water it seems. Zach ertz didn't come out of the Locker room so that looks bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Osweiler is 13/17 for 144 yards and 1TD - and most importantly - ZERO INTs

And the Broncos have run for 76yards in the first half.

The Broncos offence has been instantly improved with Osweiler at QB.

• Advertisement

Getting more and more embarrassing for Philly... unless there's a HUGE turnaround this season chip is in real trouble.

doubt it jeff lurie is a very patient owner i dont think chip has anything to fear unless next year is a disaster as well.
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Listening to the radio call of the Eagles game and our defense can't stop water it seems. Zach ertz didn't come out of the Locker room so that looks bad.

ertz looked scary the way he landed he could have easily broken his neck i was glad to see him walk off. games been terrible so far you've missed nothing

nerd69 wrote: »
    doubt it jeff lurie is a very patient owner i dont think chip has anything to fear unless next year is a disaster as well.

ertz looked scary the way he landed he could have easily broken his neck i was glad to see him walk off. games been terrible so far you've missed nothing

Thats true but if the fans turn on Chip completely he might just take it on himself to head back to college. Regardless the fact of the matter is we've hemorrhaged talent on offense and Chip thought his scheme would cover for it. You need talented players to win in the nfl.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Good thing they didn't essentially make him GM.....:eek:

Well I'm listening to the radio call and even merill reese called a spade a spade. He said the bucs have dominated the Eagles in every part of the game.

Paully D wrote: »

Wasn't Andy Reid the same when he was in Philly ?

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »

in fairness they still have howie roseman working in the organisation if things with chip end he can step back into the gm role
    Well I'm listening to the radio call and even merill reese called a spade a spade. He said the bucs have dominated the Eagles in every part of the game.
    i agree with that assessment does not mean lurie will fire chip though
    Wasn't Andy Reid the same when he was in Philly ?

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Jags playing in London again next year, didnt see that coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Tampa Bay killing it so far.

Jameis has been improving every week, and really looks the real deal this week.

Pity we were absolutely screwed on the first drive of the game, where the Bucs recovered a fumble, but fumbled themselves. Replays showed that both knees were clearly down, but they went with the call on the field.

Hopefully wont come back to bite!

Thats true but if the fans turn on Chip completely he might just take it on himself to head back to college. Regardless the fact of the matter is we've hemorrhaged talent on offense and Chip thought his scheme would cover for it. You need talented players to win in the nfl.

i actually think we have some talented players. our d is very very talented at this stage but our offense has some serious players the o-line is very very good you can see demarco is still the guy he was last year he's just being used very poorly and sproles/matthews are just good backs. we have issues at receiver but i dont for example think this corp is worse than the reviving corps mcnabb had for most of his career

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Tampa Bay killing it so far.

Jameis has been improving every week, and really looks the real deal this week.

Pity we were absolutely screwed on the first drive of the game, where the Bucs recovered a fumble, but fumbled themselves. Replays showed that both knees were clearly down, but they went with the call on the field.

Hopefully wont come back to bite!

ya that call was definitely wrong should have been a bucs ball. i doubt it will come back to haunt yeve dominated the game on both sides of the ball

ya that call was definitely wrong should have been a bucs ball. i doubt it will come back to haunt yeve dominated the game on both sides of the ball
    I can't remember a time where the Buccaneers have looked this confident on both sides of the ball.

Even allowing for Barwin's 2 droppped INT's Winston has been the ****.

Sanchez looks like Sanchez. Some really nice plays (the Sproles TD) and then some really poor plays.Add your reply here.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I can't remember a time where the Buccaneers have looked this confident on both sides of the ball.

Even allowing for Barwin's 2 droppped INT's Winston has been the ****.

Sanchez looks like Sanchez. Some really nice plays (the Sproles TD) and then some really poor plays.Add your reply here.
    im not bothered about barwins they where hard to catch for a linebacker but marcom jenkins drop was terrible.

sanches is missing screen passes I'm really trying to root for the guy but he just does not seem to have it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Cam with 5 TD passes so far, career high.

How bad is Biggers?!? He's getting DESTROYED.

ya we could really do with brandon boykins right about now

• Advertisement

He was dumped by a terrible Buccaneers secondary.

How he still has a pro career I will never know.

Wow Charles Sims packs a punch for a small guy!

Imagine if Houston actually had a good QB.

Merill reese not mincing his words. He's called it a terrible Eagles performance. He's not wrong. I mean the Eagles haven't got the ball yet in the third quarter.

Ravens another game closer to a top 5 draft pick, it seems. Who could have saw that coming at the start of the season?

Exceptional drive from the Bucs. Converting on all those 3rd downs. So much time off the clock as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Great throw by Osweiler - 2nd TD of the game and a two score lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Expensive personal foul there for the Broncos

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

TJ Ward certainly skirts the rules alot.

• Advertisement

Madness from Fox to go for it on 4th down there. What was he thinking?

Advertisement