Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Show - November 14th ****(10:20pm)*****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,880 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

??? I'm merely proposing that it's in terrible taste to say a programme on the terror attack is less depressing than Ray Darcy's show. If you can't see the logic of that good luck to you.

In your opinion of course. Don't try to censor people. That's worse than bad taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Bressie making up his own words.

"dealable"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Good thing George Hook isn't a guest tonight, if he was Pamela might have to get the guards involved :o

Hook said on his show yesterday that he hated darcy for getting to interview her

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭weadick

Bad enough that this Bressie langer has to inflict his appaling musical taste on the country, he's also become some kind of unofficial godfather to the nations children.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Good thing George Hook isn't a guest tonight, if he was Pamela might have to get the guards involved :o

He'd be like a slobbering dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

At first, i was thinking 'jaysis they went to bloody Israel for four moments'. Then i remembered he's from Mullingar so that must have been paradise over there for him. I'd say the Israelis and Palestinians were feeling so sorry for him when he had to go home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

In your opinion of course. Don't try to censor people. That's worse than bad taste.

In any normal persons opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

The book, the book, you describe it in the book, book book book lads will ye buy me book.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,705 ✭✭✭✭walshb

This may sound harsh but this lad is playing his depression up far too much. Sorry, I don't believe half of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Heroditas

walshb wrote: »
    Mother of god Bressie and RTE are getting serious mileage out of this depression.

It's lasted longer than the depression in the 20s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

"Which arm did you break?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:sweet jesus, im gone to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Does Bresie have a new book out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Cristiano Ronaldo is on Jonathan Ross at the moment, to be followed by David Tennant, and Agyness Deyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭tinpib

I don't understand this. But I hope you do see you clearly asked for censorship earlier. Do you think that's better?

Apart from Ray's usual gold standard ad-libbed awkwardness as the guest sits down, this has been fine.

tinpib wrote: »
    I understand you are appalled by the events, but calling for certain comments to be banned because you don't agree with them is frightening aswell.

Are you serious. I asked that no jokes be made related to Paris. Is that honestly a frightening concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭tinpib

Are you serious. I asked that no jokes be made related to Paris. Is that honestly a frightening concept.

Yes it is!

It's censorship.

Actually I'm glad you are so clear about it.

No ambiguity.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Jaysus, calm down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,880 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Normal? You're quite judgemental as well. I bet you think you're sound though and open minded as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Go get a room Ray

There wasn't a single pleasant or happy moment in that dull as dishwater interview. What a shambolic show.

• Advertisement

Puke TV

tinpib wrote: »
    I don't understand this. But I hope you do see you clearly asked for censorship earlier. Do you think that's better?

Apart from Ray's usual gold standard ad-libbed awkwardness as the guest sits down, this has been fine.

I didn't ask or order anything. I just suggested jokes related to the terror attacks should be left aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,407 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is he very tall or is Ray very small?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ray's really got an issue with his height, doesn't he.

Ray and his f****ng height obsession, TWAT

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

In the spirit of Charlie Hebdo ...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,407 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ray should get those shoes Bono has.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I'm surprised Ray didn't tell him that he played a bit of rugby.......

Take it to PM, lads. We're tryin' to enjoy rippin' this show to bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Is he very tall or is Ray very small?
    Darcy will be one of Tubridy's elves on the upcoming Toy Show :)

Advertisement