Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Show - November 14th ****(10:20pm)*****

Options
  • 14-11-2015 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭

First of all, the puppies and kittens which i know is important round these parts.

original.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9rxtPo9Q27WQCUbmv49qvnwY8b-1xlfIZrBXCP3kKCI42EiNUCw

Puppies-and-kittens-puppies-vs-kittens-22175877-1024-768.jpg

Speaking of puppies, Pamela Anderson will be on the show tonight. I'm sure she won't mention her 'spunky' homemade videos, Ray will be having none of that.

Bressie is also on, presumably to tell us it's ok not to feel ok...again.

Neil Delamere will attempt to be funny and music is provided by Rainey Qualley.

Due to a Prime Time special, the show will begin at the later time of 10:20pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,446 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The lifeguards on Dollier were never quite the same as those on Baywatch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Neil Delamere on promoting his new tour.

Bressie dragged from the RTE soup kitchen to promote RTE's new season of VoI. (A bowl of soup is €1.02 there. Did ye know that?)

No idea how they got Pam-An on. She's an interesting character whose led an eventful life. If Ray F'Arcey can't get a decent interview out of her then he should voluntarily take a wage cut.

I wonder if he has the cojones to snuggle up beside her on the couch. His Jenny looks like a vicious wan at times.

Roisin Ingle also on promoting her book. She had an abortion recently. That, Bressies depression and Pamela's history of sexual assaults, rape and contracting Hepatitis C gives Ray plenty of options for a misery slot/s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

dgd76sz.png

• Registered Users Posts: 72,105 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Already predicting radioactive levels of cringeworthiness between Ray and Pammy! :D

Out in Madchester tonight, so I'll prepare space behind the couch as usual and watch back tomorrow - enjoy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Can't watch Ray at all, I miss the crack of the Saturday Night Show thread :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

In t'pub watching t'footie. Swe v Den
    Will probably tune in later.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

will ray be giving out and whining that his show was put back to facilitate prime time in the same way he whinged n whined about nuacht? or maybe just lots sighs and gloomy monotone opinions on how we should just all get along

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

neris wrote: »
    will ray be giving out and whining that his show was put back to facilitate prime time in the same way he whinged n whined about nuacht? or maybe just lots sighs and gloomy monotone opinions on how we should just all get along

Ray's strict sleep pattern regimen will be put out of kilter due to the later start. At this rate, he won't be tucked up in bed by midnight. Extra pomegranate juice and porridge for Ray in the morning, I reckon.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

RTE News finished showing some images from France and then that happy weather jingle playing straight after was a bit jarring.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,882 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Primetime?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Thargor wrote: »
    Primetime?

Was I the only one who said to myself "Oh good, something a little less depressing than the usual Saturday night fare".

*disclaimer: I wouldnt really use the word fare, that's a bit posh for me*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Was I the only one who said to myself "Oh good, something a little less depressing than the usual Saturday night fare".

*disclaimer: I wouldnt really use the word fare, that's a bit posh for me*

Can we have a ban on any "jokes" related to Paris last night. I know you didn't mean any offence but it's not a light hearted topic in any way. This Prime Time show is one of the most depressing programmes in a while so light heartedly comparing it to Ray Darcy's show is cheap and odd attempt st humour.

covney has the funneral suit out for miriam and un peace keeper military expert tom clonan on with his expert opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭tinpib

Can we have a ban on any "jokes" related to Paris last night. I know you didn't mean any offence but it's not a light hearted topic in any way. This Prime Time show is one of the most depressing programmes in a while so light heartedly comparing it to Ray Darcy's show is cheap and odd attempt st humour.

Have you decreed what is a suitable time that we can make jokes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

tinpib wrote: »
    Have you decreed what is a suitable time that we can make jokes?

??? I'm merely proposing that it's in terrible taste to say a programme on the terror attack is less depressing than Ray Darcy's show. If you can't see the logic of that good luck to you.

M

Can we have some entertainment, it's not bloody Liveline we want.

and bang, theres the misery slot right away. is that bressie fella ever happy or does he even know how to smile

Ha ha. Disappointingly good start there with 'The' Pamela Anderson.

'Even' Bressie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Alex Meier

Asking "Bressie" about Paris???

• Registered Users Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Late late ended with misery story andRay begins with it. At least they're consistent. Two crutch interviewers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

At least we can rest easy that Pamela Anderson won't be June Rogers in a blonde wig.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Ah, Brezzie has first-hand insight into the whole Middle East troubles. The cause of all his issues...

M

At least we can rest easy that Pamela Anderson won't be June Rogers in a blonde wig.

I am hoping the HD picture doesn't destroy her for me :D

??? I'm merely proposing that it's in terrible taste to say a programme on the terror attack is less depressing than Ray Darcy's show. If you can't see the logic of that good luck to you.

I understand you are appalled by the events, but calling for certain comments to be banned because you don't agree with them is frightening aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Hitchens

these two did this interview on the radio awhile back ffs :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Good thing George Hook isn't a guest tonight, if he was Pamela might have to get the guards involved :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Berkieahern

"Bottom" on Gold it is!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

first time viewer, quick question...what in the f*ck is this utter crock of sh*te TV show????? this is a new low

• Registered Users Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hitchens wrote: »
    these two did this interview on the radio awhile back ffs :mad:

Mother of god Bressie and RTE are getting serious mileage out of this depression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Alex Meier wrote: »
    Asking "Bressie" about Paris???

Bressie is taking up a new career as a defense expert.

Advertisement