Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enisei-STM vs Connacht Sat 14/11/15 ko 8AM Irish time (Official stream in 1st post)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

hogandrew wrote: »
    He was pretty solid. His kicking was mostly accurate but a few dropped short from the tee and I think his first penalty from the hands. The conditions played a big part in this. The Russians also had amazing line speed in defence and he seemed comfortable under that pressure. Because of the conditions it probably wouldn't be a fair game to judge anyone too much on but he did well.

I was impressed with how the whole team handled the conditions and the coaching team should really take a lot of credit for getting everything right in their preparation

Also, the coaching team did will in their half time talk. Connacht were much better in the second half.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I was driving so I only got to listen to the match on the radio, will the match still be on YouTube to watch later?

Great to get a bonus point I would have been happy with an injury free win. But seems we've gone one further than that.

Great turn around in the second half. Sounded like a very professional performance which is great. I'd put the turn around to a huge kick up the behind, and being able to communicate the analysis throughout the coaching staff. Weren't all computers frozen so nothing could be analysed in real time. So get in talk then out again.

I hope no more games are played there during winter, surely it has to be said that it's dangerous, great attempt but really player safety has to be paramount. And no way that pitch was safe.

Wish I could have gone but thems the breaks.

I wonder if the 25000 was a typo and was meant to say 2500, but they said nothing and ran with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,965 ✭✭✭connachta

A BP, a great scrum, good performance by the youngsters (Dillane perfect, O'Brien ok, MacGinty and Robb impressive), no major injury despite -15°, and some pretty agreable rugby played during 2nd half!!! What more could you except??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭b.gud

I was driving so I only got to listen to the match on the radio, will the match still be on YouTube to watch later?

Great to get a bonus point I would have been happy with an injury free win. But seems we've gone one further than that.

Great turn around in the second half. Sounded like a very professional performance which is great. I'd put the turn around to a huge kick up the behind, and being able to communicate the analysis throughout the coaching staff. Weren't all computers frozen so nothing could be analysed in real time. So get in talk then out again.

I hope no more games are played there during winter, surely it has to be said that it's dangerous, great attempt but really player safety has to be paramount. And no way that pitch was safe.

Wish I could have gone but thems the breaks.

I wonder if the 25000 was a typo and was meant to say 2500, but they said nothing and ran with it

I just checked and the full match is on YouTube via the link in the first postpost, not sure how long it'll stay up though

Advertisement