Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enisei-STM vs Connacht Sat 14/11/15 ko 8AM Irish time (Official stream in 1st post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Penalty Connacht - 3-0. McGiinty kick!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

vienne86 wrote: »
    Galway Bay FM......c'mon lads, get organised. Decent stream though.

Does it just come straight up when u click the link? I'm getting a box all in Russian and translate isn't translating in. I'm guessing I've something which needs installing

I just hope no one gets injured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭flouncer

hogandrew wrote: »
    Does it just come straight up when u click the link? I'm getting a box all in Russian and translate isn't translating in. I'm guessing I've something which needs installing
    the same. the youtube link works though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

another good run from Peter Robb
    Huge talent

• Advertisement

hogandrew wrote: »

Go to the bottom of the first post to the YouTube link - it's excellent.

I'm cold watching them!

flouncer wrote: »
    the same. the youtube link works though

open two tabs, mute the youtube stream and go to http://galwaybayfm.ie/listen/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Anything to be said for using an orange ball?

Connacht can't afford to let them get running like that. It's impossible to turn and run back to tackle.

good break by Enisei there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

So much for 20,000 fans. That was a nice offload from the Russians for that earlier chance

Connacht need to keep posession, because if these guys run with it, it's hard to stop them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Great tackle by Dillane to force that turnover 5 meters out.

some tackle by Dillane who forced a turnover

Robbo wrote: »
    Great tackle by Dillane to force that turnover 5 meters out.
    And great clearance. Connacht have better technique.

Ah no crooked throw - that was a great chance.

Commentator saying it's getting colder and darker......why on earth didn't they have an earlier kickoff?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭b.gud

Ah another lineout messed up

Watching the Youtube stream and listening to GBFM is an exercise in mild time travel when they go live to the stadium with William Davies.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

Another yellow coming surely. Pulling down the maul was worthy of one alone.

• Advertisement

AJ's head is frozen 0_o
    6-0 will do though- don't expect too many tries

well defended by Enisei there

Half time. Connacht are by far the better team. They just need to take their chances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭flouncer

delahunt is one hardy fecker. Short sleeves at -18 degrees. They make them different in the midlands :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

Isn't it great lam has the confidence to play robb, delahunt etc. Such good experience for them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

It's poor from Connacht so far, but the conditions look bleak. Even the Russians look freezing.

Some poor tackles and lack of intensity at the breakdown may cost them later in the game.

The ball is travelling like a rock though. I'd be surprised to see any kick land from over 40m.

Crazy from Naopu to go at the end on his Owen with the scrumhalf trying to pull the ball from him to go wide. Seemed selfish.

Reasonably happy with that first half. It's horrendous out there. Rode our luck at times but with a bit more direction in the second half we should be able to build on this a little.

Some nice breaks by Peter Robb but Bundee is trying to force things a little too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

DDC1990 wrote: »
    It's poor from Connacht so far, but the conditions look bleak. Even the Russians look freezing.

Some poor tackles and lack of intensity at the breakdown may cost them later in the game.

The ball is travelling like a rock though. I'd be surprised to see any kick land from over 40m.

Crazy from Naopu to go at the end on his Owen with the scrumhalf trying to pull the ball from him to go wide. Seemed selfish.
    Get real, it's -20

Win and no injuries, take it easy if we can

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Stream is excellent. Connacht lineout malfunctioned twice on the five metre line. As long as Connacht get the first score after half time they should be comfortable here.

I'm in bed with a hot water bottle and I'm cold just from looking at them.

• Advertisement

looks ****ing freezing.

Advertisement