Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reality Bites: The Gun Show (Documentary series RTE 2 21:30, Thursday 12th Nov)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Tbh, I'm surprised there was anything left after the shirtless stuff was cut.
    LMFAO, sending out the unedited stuff for monies, can send paypal link

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Which guy was transform? The guy with the black crossfit t-shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Ah see him now

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Dtp1979 wrote: »

That must be a first.

Described by his top!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

That must be a first.

Described by his top!
    best_guy_ever.jpg
    ha, jealous much!

• Advertisement

Transform wrote: »
    best_guy_ever.jpg
    ha, jealous much!

All I've left now are the black budgie smugglers.

Where did it all go wrong? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I also thought the psychologist lad was talking sh1te when he said the muscular build became popular in the 80s cos men didn't want to look like they had AIDS. If men started bodybuilding in that era, I would have assumed he would have used the 80s action movies as a reference point instead of a reaction to something so negative.

I cringed when he said that. And what was his point about loosing your physique by the time your eighty as if you needn't bother because you'll loose it eventually and you've wasted so much time in the gym when you could have been loving your family instead. Cringe.

Did that young sales man in the supplement store really say you take amino acids to give you energy before your workout? Or maybe he's actually a very good sales man.

These gym documentary always go the same way creating the impression that working out is some freaky lifestyle and it's all just for vanity. Scenes of sweaty buff shirtless dudes screamin and yelling as if their is a military boot camp. This just serves to put people off who might otherwise be interested in training.

colossus-x wrote: »
    Did that young sales man in the supplement store really say you take amino acids to give you energy before your workout? Or maybe he's actually a very good sales man.

Tbf, I think it was ON Amino Energy he was giving him, which is basically amino acids + caffeine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

^^ Oh I stand corrected. I'm not familiar with those kinds of supplements cause I don't take any. I prefer to put a spoon or 2 of Nescafe in my scrambled eggs instead.

Advertisement