Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gameweek 12 transfer thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

It would be more a money issue with me I'm going to have to sell Bellerin or kolorav soon enough to free up some money. By the way we must be the only two up this morning everyone else nursing Halloween hangovers.

Well I have been in work since 6am, sad but a harsh reality of modern life.

I sold Kolarov a few weeks back for Bellrin and that move has paid off well so far, but if going for an Arsenal attacking double up I would keep Kolarov instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Costa -> Lukaku
    Darmian -> Berty

Are looking like my 2 FT's.

Lukaku was in serious contention last week but Bony would have just edged him so I'll look at is as a transfer saved.

Could be a triple rise on the cards given his relatively low ownership, form and fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Martial to Ighalo
    BUIB to LUEB

Hate the thought of having to transfer out 1 anagram for another

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Take the 4pt hit to get Martial for Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Take the 4pt hit to get Martial for Lukaku

Lukaku for Martial??? If so, then yes. Otherwise, no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

2 FT's and have made my move on a front 8 from a front 7 + dud!

Westy - Mahrez
    Martin - Simpson

Front 8 now consists of

KDB Sanchez Mane Payet Mahrez

Lukaku Pelle Ighalo.

Looks like Ighalo is out for next week so that makes things easier on who to play

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Lukaku or Benteke?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Two FT this GW .. Team at moment is

myhill & Casper S
    Kolorov Cedrick Dann (Williams) (Francis)
    Alexis KDB Payet Barkley Mahrez
    Vardy Pelle (Wilson)

Want to offload Kolorov and bring in assist machine Ozil for Barkley?

Taughts?

Everton have a nice run coming but don't want to offload other mids.
    Do I streghten elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

lougal88 wrote: »
    Lukaku or Benteke?

Lukaku.

Everton have a good run of fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Lukaku.

Everton have a good run of fixtures coming up.

Ok definitely getting Lukaku in now.

But who should go Boney or Pelle?

Gutted that Pelle only got a 6 pointer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Bony to Lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Lemlin wrote: »
    Bony to Lukaku.

Will likely do the same. Have 2 transfers this week also.

Costa to Lukaku will be done tonight.

Darmian to Berty can be left for a few days. I might finish it off with a -4 of Richards to Simpson. That isn't really needed and may not happen but it would give me 0.6 to play with later on and leave me with my ideal back line (don't do rotation, happy with 3 strong and 2 cheap with one of them a starter).

DDG, McCarthy
    Berty, Kolarov, Bellerin, Simpson, Targett

Berty and Bellerin will be season keepers I feel. Kolarov may be switched to another premium if rotation comes into it. Simpson comes in at 3.9 and is getting game time. Targett at hand if Berty gets injured/suspended.

Sounds good on paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Martial to Lukaku. The last time we all so willingly boarded the Lukaku bus, I'm fairly certain it didn't end well. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Lemlin wrote: »
    Bony to Lukaku.

That's what I think I'm heading for.

Although I might plum for Koné just to be an awkward moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Strongly considering bony to lukaku. But surely it's mad to get rid of bony before Aston villa. Isn't it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Need to get rid of hazard anyhow..Lost 0.3 over him. Have kdb payet sanchez surman..And vardy pelle and lukaku upfront..Only mahrez comes to mind..Any thots??

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Strongly considering bony to lukaku. But surely it's mad to get rid of bony before Aston villa. Isn't it? :confused:

Ill do bony to lukaku this week itself to cash on the price rises..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ayoze to Lukaku done. Considered Barkley to Ozil with my other FT, but that would leave me with a way too strong front 8 and likely hits to get Aguero back in. I don't really want Payet and Ozil in my side anyway, one or the other is fine

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Form over Fixtures

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    Form over Fixtures

I suppose but it's not like bony is in terrible form either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭jpboard1

I suppose but it's not like bony is in terrible form either

I'm holding Bony for now. I don't think he's in bad form and should benefit from the team around him. Lukaku was up against a really hopeless Sunderland. That shouldn't be forgotten.

jpboard1 wrote: »
    I'm holding Bony for now. I don't think he's in bad form and should benefit from the team around him. Lukaku was up against a really hopeless Sunderland. That shouldn't be forgotten.

The only thing is the price rises

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

The only thing is the price rises

I've done Bony --> Lukaku for Price rises/medium term fixtures. Still kicking myself I went Bony in the first place.

I'm not sure Bony is nailed on vs Villa. Pellegrini could easily bring back Sterling and play that young lad up front on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Mane to Ozil done, happy to have 3 Arsenal for now. Goals and clean sheets are happening for Arsenal just now.

How much do yis reckon lukaku will rise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

dahat wrote: »
    Mane to Ozil done, happy to have 3 Arsenal for now. Goals and clean sheets are happening for Arsenal just now.

If sure if real transfer or another jinxing...

Futurama-Fry.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Probably Bony -> Vardy now but I'd love to give him another week. Could have scored 2/3 and I'd have looked a genius.

Whether I need Mahrez too I'll consider. Would have to be Ayew or Eriksen who I just got. I do have 2 FTs and I'm loathe to get rid of Ayew right now, I held him for these games upcoming.

I may need to do something about Davies though and my gut tells me to get rid of Howard already too.

• Advertisement

Bony to Lukaku for a -4.

Bony was useless against Norwich. The 2-3 times he got to turn on goal and have a shot he was awful. Reminded me of his Swansea days (break through on goal, clear chance, panic, take the head off some guy in row m) but he needs 5-8 chances to score 1.

Truly useless. Can't believe I bought him. He must be in a private competition to see how hard he can hit the ball. No brain just brawn.

Advertisement