Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 30th October 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Hey, Turkey feathers- woop woop!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mosesgun

I'd say Benny gets great mileage down the local having Mary as his future mother in law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Jaysus Joe, this is a bit raunchy for me. Mary will be breaking into prayer in the green room.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Best tasche since Poirot.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I didn't take that interview as being hilarious at all! Miriam was quite blunt I thought and that William - will I am :rolleyes: - lad was borderline bemused by her trying to decide was she being racist or just barking mad.

I doubt Mr. T will be able to handle the interview at all with her. She's quite unpredictable.
    it's actually text book hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Berserker wrote: »
    She better give us a good plug when she is on the Graham Norton show or I'll be mighty peed. We made her!!!

I would have the best laugh and mention each and ever one of ye by names.....:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Jerry must be a fan of American horror
    Straight from freak show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

She'll catch her death in that get up!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

They all have lovely bottoms :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Why does it have to be one or the other?

Mmm...cidbeer.

Yeah....ive tried that before.... didn't work out so well from I remember.:)

M

Where would somone get a container load of those hulahoops?

Where's the guy to lift a block of cement with his balls?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

All they're missing is a Twister mat.

I'm thinking of all the cold turkeys out there tonight...they must be freezing with no feathers........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Can't wait to hear Ivan Yates' views on the 'State of the Nation'. It's so rare that you get to hear the views of boorish, right-wing, middle-aged males in the Irish media.

Where would somone get a container load of those hulahoops?

You DO know the wimmen don't come with the hula hoops??.....:pac:

down down indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Yeah....ive tried that before.... didn't work out so well from I remember.:)

Alright, then either of them. It's all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Jerry must be a fan of American horror
    Straight from freak show

Think you need to watch Freak Show again, it wasn't about normal circus performers.

• Advertisement

5551.jpg

M

I'd say half the 1 in 10 people in the country who bought Garth Brooks tickets bought them to sell on to some sucker.

I think I'll go C&W.............

Thinking.......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

RayM wrote: »
    Can't wait to hear Ivan Yates' views on the 'State of the Nation'. It's so rare that you get to hear the views of boorish, right-wing, middle-aged males in the Irish media.

I reckon Ivan should host this. His wind up schtick is very entertaining. I like him.

I'm thinking of all the cold turkeys out there tonight...they must be freezing with no feathers........

I've been banned for posting turkeys- naked or otherwise- but heres' a naked goose if it helps

honker2-355.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Isn't it strange how much things can change in a few months? There was a time I'd be dreading Friday night's offerings and I'd be looking forward to Brendan and the SNS.

Now, I'm look forward to Friday nights and I hate Saturdays. Ray is making Tubs look like a pro :(

Ah lads, the adddddddddssssssssssss......

It's longer than the cycle track they are not going to build......................................

We all get lonely sometimes, but I like to think we LLS thread regulars are, ahem, 'True Friends'.

Take it away, Mr. Fish :cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Such a terrible dubbing job on that Pharmaton ad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

RayM wrote: »

Ya, Ireland needs more left wing populist dreamers to steer us out of our economic predicaments.

Advertisement