Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC Bronze Medal play off, Argentina-South Africa. Olympic Stadium, KO 8PM

Options
123457»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 452 ✭✭BannerBarry

Journeyman_1 called the 3rd place playoff and the final correct.. I'm looking to see who he'll tip for another sport today maybe... Maybe the New York Marathon or something and I'll take a trip to Paddy Power

Journeyman_1 called the 3rd place playoff and the final correct.. I'm looking to see who he'll tip for another sport today maybe... Maybe the New York Marathon or something and I'll take a trip to Paddy Power

He called the right winner, but incorrect scorelines. Myself or 90% of people here could have done that for you....favourite won both times :P

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

Basil3 wrote: »
    He called the right winner, but incorrect scorelines. Myself or 90% of people here could have done that for you....favourite won both times :P

Up until the final minutes of both I had the scores spot on though :p

Journeyman_1, call another score for us and let that be the decider... remember my money is on the line

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

Ah no, those were easy and I was very familiar with the teams involved, I'm no expert :D

• Advertisement

If you see any more "easy ones" let me know... Am not getting too rich out of farming right now so will try my hand with the gambling!

Advertisement