Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Dublin airport fast track access and a newspaper

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Has anyone managed to book with a code obtained today?

yes
    but when I got my son to request code minutes later he got a text saying offer was over :(
    if anyone has a spars code is appreciate it as I'm now booked in and he is not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭OU812

km79 wrote: »
    I'm now booked in and he is not :D

Book another code online for the same time or if they're all gone, book his code for the next available time & call them & they'll put you into that group. They're very accommodating with kids, did it recently & no problems whatsoever.

OU812 wrote: »
    Book another code online for the same time or if they're all gone, book his code for the next available time & call them & they'll put you into that group. They're very accommodating with kids, did it recently & no problems whatsoever.

he didn't get a code though
    I sent text got code and booked
    I then sent text from his phone and got reply saying offer was over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

It's finished :(. Ragin' I didn't see this last night. Tried it just now and got a text back to say it was over. Bugger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭doxy

Are they very strict on the time you've chosen? If u arrived 30 minutes later would the turn you away to the regular queue?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭OU812

km79 wrote: »
    he didn't get a code though
    I sent text got code and booked
    I then sent text from his phone and got reply saying offer was over

Just pay for a slot, it's only €6, you're getting the two of you for €3 each. The other option is to not use yours

OU812 wrote: »
    Just pay for a slot, it's only €6, you're getting the two of you for €3 each. The other option is to not use yours

yeah I may well pay and see what it's like !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭Hoboo

It's just a quicker bag check, and can sometimes be slower........red eye generally very busy with business commuters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

My parents had a flight this morning. They didn't bother with the fast track as it was quiet but were happy with the free newspaper! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

Ice Storm wrote: »
    My parents had a flight this morning. They didn't bother with the fast track as it was quiet but were happy with the free newspaper! :)

Where did they get the newspaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Correct. Voucher is on the end of the two page booking confirmation (PDF) that the email you after booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

fdevine wrote: »
    Correct. Voucher is on the end of the two page booking confirmation (PDF) that the email you after booking.
    I don't think they had this voucher - I think my dad just printed the confirmation off the website. But they managed to get the paper in WH Smith anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

If you print or save the PDF that's emailed upon booking it has a barcoded voucher at the end.

Once it can be scanned I presume you don't need a printed copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Just used this and skipped a good 20/30 min queue!! Now for the paper. Cheers op!

Ps: Don't do what we did in T1 and walk straight past the specific entrance!! Also, no need to have it printed, just download to your phone in PDF format and they'll scan it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Is that text message service some type of 2 euros text message where you have to opt out of it.? Seems too good to be true..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

offered expired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I have a quick question - I have a copy of the voucher on my phone. Does anyone know if the bar code/number printed on the right hand corner is unique to me or can I forward it to my cousin to use for her flight from Dublin next week?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I have a quick question - I have a copy of the voucher on my phone. Does anyone know if the bar code/number printed on the right hand corner is unique to me or can I forward it to my cousin to use for her flight from Dublin next week?

Thanks

Can only be used once

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Probably, I was asked for booking barcode too

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Doubt this as providing your flight number isn't mandatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

Thanks OP. Used this flying to Portugal last Wednesday... 2 people in queue in front of me. Had great pleasure waving back at my mates at back of 'normal' queue, which was miles long (sent them the link, but some forgot or booked it closer to flight time - be sure to do it at least 2 hours previous). Only downside was I was first to the bar, so I got stung buying the cold beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

just remembered i had this code today. its expired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Anyone know what this costs normally ? or where to get it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

For fast track it is 5.95, purchase on the daa website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Ruu wrote: »
    For fast track it is 5.95, purchase on the daa website.

https://prebook.dublinairport.com/public/flow.htm?_flowExecutionKey=_cA7A5B386-F864-1DBB-6659-2D7747053C19_k8F3294EE-E52A-FEB1-82D0-2B73B4C06247

cheers was looking for it as you replied, thanks again..

Advertisement