Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Dublin airport fast track access and a newspaper

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

It is only valid for the time/date you enter.

Thanks. I may leave it until I know what time I'll be getting to the airport so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Any answer for this? If I put down one time and arrive earlier/later will it stop me being able to use it?

I put in 5am and arrived at 6am this morning..wouldn't worry unless out by hours! (Might have been minute or two before 6 so may be only an hour grace...but I've never had an issue)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Berty wrote: »
    It doesn't get you to a separate security row like other airports but just gets you closer to the front of the usual large queues.

:confused:

The dedicated Fast Track channels in T1 & T2 are entirely separate rows, I use them all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Cheers for that OP. Got a code and booked in for my flight in the next few weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

thanks OP, now I have to go book a flight somewhere so I can use this'=)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Mr.S wrote: »
    Thats what I thought too...

I believe they might use the Fast track channels if its super busy though.

If its super busy and no one is in the fast track queue they will let people in the right most queue in T1 into it..but at that stage you are nearly at the front anyway. Same for T2 in the leftmost queue.

BUT thats only if there is no one in the fast track queue at all.

(The above is a free tip to save a few mins ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

gar32 wrote: »
    It worked for me but can I bring wife & 2 kids with me on it or do I need more? Link to T&C would be great :)

Here the T&C, I just added the "fast track" words in:
    Free Dublin Airport Fast Track Pass for Every Reader of the Irish times
    1) The promotional code you receive from Púca entitles you to a free Dublin Airport Fast track for Terminal 1 or 2.
    2) This code must be redeemed on the Dublin Airport website in order to avail of your free Fast Track as pre-booking of service necessary at dublinairport.com.
    3) There is only 1 free code issued per mobile number.
    4) This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or coupon.
    5) Customers must free text "FAST TRACK" 50100 (ROI) or 62277 (NI) from the 23rd Oct until midnight on the 26th Oct 2015 to receive a free code from Púca. The code can be redeemed on www.dublinairport.com from 23rd Oct 2015 until the 29th Feb 2016.
    6) The value of this code should not exceed €5.95 and there is no alternative cash value.
    7) Promotion subject to availability.
    8) Over 18 years of age only.
    9) SMS SP: Pùca, helpline: (01) 499 5939 (and if in NI/UK: 0207 183 3802).
    Should you have any queries please don’t hesitate to email us at travelservices@dublinairport.com

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks OP just got one for a 6.30 am flight to Edinburgh on a Saturday end of January from what I remember that time of the morning during the football season is always busy. Either way son will like the free Irish Times as he is a student over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Thanks OP booked. At this rate the fast track channel will be busier than 'standard' but worth it for the free Irish Times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Worked for me, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Cheers x 1000 for this OP

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

Still can't get it to work with 086 (48 months) but worked fine with 087 (Vodafone)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

can this be used if traveling to america on an esta. is there a seperate line for people with fast track. flying out of t2

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Surfn wrote: »
    can this be used if traveling to america on an esta. is there a seperate line for people with fast track. flying out of t2

I would guess it'll just get you through the first set of security, you'll probably have to just queue for the US security.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Apologies all the words are 'FAST TRACK' but you already know that now.

The attachment from the paper didn't attach earlier :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Woohoo, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Thanks OP, have a few Transatlantic flights coming up, Fast Track will hopefully take out some of the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I don't think 48 months allow texts to short numbers. Had to get someone else to text for a code for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

OP, many thanks. Had flights already booked next month for myself and herself, added on 2 x fast passes just there now. Good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭lc180

Worked for me, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Thanks OP :)
    Does anyone know if you need to put the time of your flight or the time that you will be arriving to the airport when booking the fast track pass!? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Still working as of 8:20am, thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nualaonthewall

daytob wrote: »
    Still working as of 8:20am, thanks op!

Got a code alright at 8am but it's rejected when you try to book online :(

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Can someone tell me if you get a code to book online when you text ? My network doesn't allow me to text the num so was wondering if everyone got same code or if it's Unique to each person .Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Amouar

shardylan wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if you get a code to book online when you text ? My network doesn't allow me to text the num so was wondering if everyone got same code or if it's Unique to each person .Thanks

It's a unique code for each phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭OU812

Thanks OP. Managed to snag a couple of them for upcoming trips

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nualaonthewall

Has anyone managed to book with a code obtained today?

Advertisement