Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Darcy Show 24th October

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Is Ardal the last guest?? Mr sudzs looking at me like I need professional help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

monkey9 wrote: »
    Right, so she's a former Miss Northern Ireland who went out with an English Rugby player and she did a topless photo shoot. The photos were then published.

So? :confused:

I understand if she then didn't want them published, but why do we need to be hearing this?

She didn't want them published, they were found on a memory stick by one of the students and they started sharing them around, then they went viral.

Ray seemed bored, pretty rude the way he got rid of her. It's up to him to moderate the chat and move her on a bit if it's getting stuck. He's totally incapable of doing the job, that much is obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

He is the worst interviewer ever. Feel so uncomfortable watching and he actually comes across as rude sometimes..
    How silly will the people who stood up clapping and all excited over "Jack" feel tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Would going on a chat show to talk about it not reignite the whole thing?

Ambitious girls like her need limelight more than they need anonymity or respect.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

newbie2 wrote: »
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thank god we were saved from the devil's work known as nipples there. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

newbie2 wrote: »
    7trc5g4o.jpg

She must have been relieved about the perfectly square bits of dirt on the camera lens, all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

jluv wrote: »
    He is the worst interviewer ever. Feel so uncomfortable watching and he actually comes across as rude sometimes..
    How silly will the people who stood up clapping and all excited over "Jack" feel tomorrow :)

tumblr_inline_nmcyo9VoxD1qifwp6_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,387 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

jluv wrote: »

Agree completely. I've felt for ages he is a terrible interviewer ie. going by his radio interviews. I'd concur about his apparent rudeness too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

If that guest ever writes her autobiography, it'll be twice as long as War and Peace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

She should have went in to the Page 3 industry/gig, would have made much more money in the meantime, she can't erase the past, might as well benefit from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

what a time to run out

evo-stik-impact-adhesive-250ml-tin-348103-61201110.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

RayM wrote: »
    She must have been relieved about the perfectly square bits of dirt on the camera lens, all the same.

That very episode was on More 4 from 22.00-22.30 tonight. That's why I missed the first bit of the show.....and I was watching the Chelsea-West Ham match on MOTD.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

This has overtaken Good Grief Moncrieff as the worst RTE show of all time.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭Willfarman

Red Kev wrote: »
    She didn't want them published, they were found on a memory stick by one of the students and they started sharing them around, then they went viral.

Ray seemed bored, pretty rude the way he got rid of her. It's up to him to moderate the chat and move her on a bit if it's getting stuck. He's totally incapable of doing the job, that much is obvious.

I found it entertaining! She didn't have the intellect to perceive that as rudeness. A self absorbed dope.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Strazdas wrote: »
    Pics went viral and the boys at her school got to see them : that's about it

Pics that she did a photo shoot for as well.

I mean, i understand her regretting it later etc, but that's the equalivant of embarrassing holiday photos.

The story they are trying to portray there should be left to the blokes putting up private photos or videos of ex-girlfriends on social media out of revenge. They're pure scum and that's the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Wonder was Ray on the kill list.

''A millstone''

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

He's getting more like his father Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Dougal is now five years older than Ted. This is almost as shocking as the time I discovered Lewis was older than Morse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Go for him Ardal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

By god... is it me or has Ardal has finally at this stage of his life gotten a bit funny? He seems to have improved a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

When people accuse others of being sexist for having the manners to hold a door open - this is a pet peeve of mine....:mad:

I hold doors open for men, women, children, I couldn't care who you are or what you are, I just want to be courteous.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ardal is entertaining me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ray says there off the cuff "because you have a drink to go back to". He's so uncomfortable and nervous at times, he just says things that don't need to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

By god... is it me or has Ardal has finally at this stage of his life gotten a bit funny? He seems to have improved a lot.

He's the opposite of Lenny Henry who has lost his funniness completely

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Cosmo2013

Darcy gave up talking about his own kids so now he's brought on someone else to talk about theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

nullzero wrote: »
    This has overtaken Good Grief Moncrieff as the worst RTE show of all time.

Jeez, that's cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

MrsD007 wrote: »
    When people accuse others of being sexist for having the manners to hold a door open - this is a pet peeve of mine....:mad:

I hold doors open for men, women, children, I couldn't care who you are or what you are, I just want to be courteous.
    a true gentleman always holds the door open for his wife when she's bringing in a bag of coal :)

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »

Hats off to you, MrsD...manners cost nothing :)

Advertisement