Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW10 Captain

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

CSF wrote: »
    Costa fail, Vardy only 5, this is Sanchez's time to shine.

Only 5 you say? Better then Sanchez 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Well then.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Captaincy doesn't really matter this week. Vardy 5 Sanchez 2 Costa 1. It's a clean sheet in the difference it's not that big a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Captaincy doesn't really matter this week. Vardy 5 Sanchez 2 Costa 1. It's a clean sheet in the difference it's not that big a deal.

Hopefully your wrong when Captain Kane(sounds like a superhero) scores a hat-trick!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Who in their right mind would captain Kane??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

patmac wrote: »
    Hopefully your wrong when Captain Kane(sounds like a superhero) screw a hat-trick!

Nice position to be in as your in the minority there and could make huge gains.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Nice position to be in as your in the minority there and could make huge gains.

Good fixtures and might do an Aguero/Sanchez ad recapture last year's form, he's not playing that bad to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Only 5 you say? Better then Sanchez 2

Eh obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Dempsey wrote: »
    Who in their right mind would captain Kane??

OLvk88I.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    It may be the most important 50/50 captain choice we have to make this season so far.

Both Sanchez & Vardy are around 31% in the FFS (C) poll. So choosing the wrong one could be costly. It's a pity Arsenal don't play at 3pm, we might have had their starting line-up ?

-

Aaaand I've gone with Alexis...

3 pts diff. It wasn't (but I still got the wrong one :pac: :rolleyes:...).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hopefully your wrong when Captain Kane(sounds like a superhero) scores a hat-trick!

Well played

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have the captaincy on Kane he scored 16 goals in the second half of last season more than West Ham, Burnley, Hull and Sunderland and might take off going to give him 2 more weeks although I might switch the captaincy to Sanchez yet.

Take a bow son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Great call

Advertisement