Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC'15 QF; South Africa vs Wales; Sat 17/10 4pm Twickenham.

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

philstar wrote: »
    is that the limit of welsh ambitions???

its no wonder you always fall short against the big 3 (SA, NZ, Aus)

Why do people confuse the ambitions of a team with the ambitions of the fans?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

because the ambitions/expectations of the fans usually mirror that of the team

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

because the ambitions/expectations of the fans usually mirror that of the team

No, they rarely do tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

scudzilla wrote: »
    Thank god we went out today, and only narrowly to SA, with the way injuries have hit us, if the All Blacks played like that again next week i'd have been worried we'd end up at the back end of a 40point mauling.

Been a good World Cup from my point of view, lost narrowly to Australia and SA, but the icing on the cake for me was beating them

As my t-shirt said "As long as we beat the English i don't care"
    is that the limit of welsh ambitions???

its no wonder you always fall short against the big 3 (SA, NZ, Aus)

If we'd had a fully fit squad with no injuries whatsoever then i would have been looking at getting to the final, as it was, with all of our injuries before the cup, and the one's we got during it then i don't think we could have done much more, IMO we did great, narrowly losing to Aus and SA and beating England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

Posts on twitter quoting wales players saying it is vital gatland and staff remain in place. Suggestions that the RFU are going to go after gatland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

Gareth anscombe requires ankle op. Out for 4 months.

Advertisement