Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Attack. Olympia 19-01-16

Options
  • 06-10-2015 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Tickets on sale Friday. Should be savage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

New Massive Attack music out before end of year ... Young Fathers supporting Olympia gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭PatrickIde1187

Hey , I know these things can never be predicted but I will ask anyways. Will this sell out quickly in peoples opinion?. Would love to go but wont have 50 plus squids until payday NEXT friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Glad they are playing the Olympia again. Saw them there last time and it was a really good gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Hey , I know these things can never be predicted but I will ask anyways. Will this sell out quickly in peoples opinion?. Would love to go but wont have 50 plus squids until payday NEXT friday.

Going by the facebook event it probably will sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,462 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Pretty sickened this is on a Tuesday :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭strawdog

callaway92 wrote: »
    Pretty sickened this is on a Tuesday :(
    Will probably try go for one but will be a squeeze on to my already packed credit card. Anyone seen their tour schedule. Any chance an extra date would be added later when it sells out? A Wednesday gig would be way better than the Tues and would give more time to find cash

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Best way to get tickets for this? Desktop mobile site or app

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

I love their new stuff.

They are REALLY good live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

strawdog wrote: »
    Will probably try go for one but will be a squeeze on to my already packed credit card. Anyone seen their tour schedule. Any chance an extra date would be added later when it sells out? A Wednesday gig would be way better than the Tues and would give more time to find cash

Next tour date seems to be Glasgow on the 22nd.

Second night here likely I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Got 4 seated, easy enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Was on ticketmaster at 9am on the exact dot and can't get tickets - being re-directed to www.seatwave.ie where tickets are now 200 euro? Like WFT! :mad:

Second night added

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SonOfPerdition

Giles wrote: »
    Was on ticketmaster at 9am on the exact dot and can't get tickets - being re-directed to www.seatwave.ie where tickets are now 200 euro? Like WFT! :mad:

same here, I can only get upper circle tickets .. scratch that, they're all gone now. Has it sold out already?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Doolittle51

Was on at 9 too, standing sold out. I was in line for an upper circle ticket, but I opened a new tab to double check I selected the right options for standing, then lost my place in line for the upper circle.

Balls!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Mobile site how the hell you pick to buy

threein99 wrote: »
    Second night added

where did you see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Their facebook page says theres a second date added ON SALE NOW but theres is nothing on ticketmaster yet

where did you see that?

On ticketmaster, at the headings down the bottom of the main page.

lbj666 wrote: »
    Their facebook page says theres a second date added ON SALE NOW but theres is nothing on ticketmaster yet

Its on ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

Its on ticketmaster

I think he meant as far as being on sale.

Only the 19th available right now!

• Advertisement

I think he meant as far as being on sale.

Only the 19th available right now!

Its definitely on the site, I am looking at it right now

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7

Link for 2nd Date.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/massive-attack-dublin-01-20-2016/event/18004EA7C99250B1?artistid=1019088&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

If the link doesn't work search for massive attack in the main search bar, only the 1st date comes up. But if you sort by venue the Olympia has 2 dates.

On ticketmaster, at the headings down the bottom of the main page.

Thanks!! I just got two standing tickets for wed night. :)
    I thought i'd missed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

brozio7 wrote: »
    Link for 2nd Date.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/massive-attack-dublin-01-20-2016/event/18004EA7C99250B1?artistid=1019088&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

If the link doesn't work search for massive attack in the main search bar, only the 1st date comes up. But if you sort by venue the Olympia has 2 dates.

thanks! ... got me tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Granite Head

Got two standing for the 20th :)

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Just got two standing :))))))

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

Its definitely on the site, I am looking at it right now

I can see it now too - I meant at that time there was nothing except the announcement...

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Plates

brozio7 wrote: »
    Link for 2nd Date.

Love your work - just got tickets!

Thanks!! I just got two standing tickets for wed night. :)
    I thought i'd missed out.

Swap for two seated on Tuesday ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

got weds tickets , incredible that resale tickets for tuesday were on sale at 9am for way over the face value price

Advertisement