Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheapest hybrid/EV to buy in Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭El Kabong!

I think I know that!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭robnet77

60 mpg is nothing compared to Ev !

... and does the Prius have similar fuel consumption?

robnet77 wrote: »
    ... and does the Prius have similar fuel consumption?

To what , an EV ? an ev uses no petrol or diesel. Runs soely on electricity and it's muh, much cheaper.

20,000 Kms in the leaf charging on night rate electricity will work out at around 300 Euro's , for me it's be a lot less because I've got a lot of free electricity from public charge points.

110-130 Kms range and the 2016 with new 30 Kwh battery should see 140-170 Kms.

I've driven 21,400 kms since 15 th of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭robnet77

To what , an EV ? an ev uses no petrol or diesel. Runs soely on electricity and it's muh, much cheaper.

20,000 Kms in the leaf charging on night rate electricity will work out at around 300 Euro's , for me it's be a lot less because I've got a lot of free electricity from public charge points.

110-130 Kms range and the 2016 with new 30 Kwh battery should see 140-170 Kms.

I've driven 21,400 kms since 15 th of January.

sorry, I meant... does the Prius have a similar fuel consumption to the Yaris Hybrid?

...and by now, all world knows your Leaf's consumptions anyway :D

robnet77 wrote: »
    sorry, I meant... does the Prius have a similar fuel consumption to the Yaris Hybrid?

...and by now, all world knows your Leaf's consumptions anyway :D

:D , there probably wouldn't be much in it but the yaris is a lot smaller and the prius has a lot more power.

My average in the Mk II 2007 Prius was 4.7 L/100 kms but check out my prius tips buried here somewhere.

Boards won't allow me enough mod power to create stickies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement