Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Season 19

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,908 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

great season so far sad it will be over til october 2016 next week

its hard to know how it will end. I can see Caitlyn jenner being highly involved in the conspiracy and maybe turning her back on garrison.

id love if cartman was more involved

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I lost it at NoMoAuchie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Caitlyn Jenner running over people will never not be funny :D

A weaker episode than some of the others this season, but sets up the finale brilliantly, especially by bringing the boys back into the story.

The finale is going to be one hell of a ride, so...
    VGijMZX.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

I laughed everytime she ran over someone...the person jogging was my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,296 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    I laughed everytime she ran over someone...the person jogging was my favourite.

The bit where it just cut to her car parked and there were two dead bodies under it did it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Le_Dooner

I don't want to over hype it but if the finale lives up to expectation this is the best season they've done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

The first time I saw her get into a car I was expecting something about running people over and hitting cars. Wasn't disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

slightly confused by the ending, but when PC principal walked into that bar and just gave his usual spiel, i almost burst myself laughing.
    the gun toting was hilarious too.
    it was very good again, just felt a bit disjointed.

Was it just me or did PC Principal sound different in this episode?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

It was a slight let down as I was hoping for maybe the best episode of the season for last and it was probably the weakest but still very good.

The using guns to solve their problems was a really good way to shine a light on gun control without making it too obvious or lazy.

I burst out laughing at "how can I **** them to death" and a couple of other lines.

A very solid 7.5/10 just falling short of the 8 and 9's of the rest of the season.

Easily their strongest season of the show though.

• Advertisement

Didn't think the last episode was good at all, really didn't hit like it seemed to be set up to do.

Still a good season overall though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

yeah the finale left me a bit cold, it just didnt go anywhere in the end, i know its south park and you shouldnt be picking a holes but I dont get the ending as it was the ads plan to get everyone at the gun show, it was the ads that released PC principal so he got there...so what did they intend to do once they had everyone there? It felt like I missed a beat in the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i need to watch it again....but i suspect they were trying to tell us something about the show and where their heads are at right now.

Advertisement