Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park Season 19

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

this may well have been the best episode of south park in it's 19 season run

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

strelok wrote: »
    this may well have been the best episode of south park in it's 19 season run

it reminded me of the circle jerking that was going on about Leo Varadkar coming out, although he didn't get any money for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,295 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'm absolutely loving this season, I'm absolutely loving what they're going for, and more often than not they've hit the nail square on the head, but more than anything else, I cannot f*cking wait to see what happens between PC Principal and Leslie. That's at least 3 times now he's told her to shut up during an assembly and this time she wasn't even talking :D

Penn wrote: »
    I'm absolutely loving this season, I'm absolutely loving what they're going for, and more often than not they've hit the nail square on the head, but more than anything else, I cannot f*cking wait to see what happens between PC Principal and Leslie. That's at least 3 times now he's told her to shut up during an assembly and this time she wasn't even talking :D

I thought she wasn't talking alright! I wonder what the deal is there, 4 eps to find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

As a Peter Gabriel and South Park fan, that episode was incredibly satisfying. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Entertainment Weekly argue that this is the best season in ten years

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/22/best-south-park-season

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I agree, this season is pretty amazing. The Tweek and Craig fanfic episode had me in stitches through the whole episode. Haven't done that in a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

For anyone that doesn't know the artwork in that ep. was apparently fan submitted!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ShooterSF wrote: »
    For anyone that doesn't know the artwork in that ep. was apparently fan submitted!

Actually they were deviantART works from between 5-7 years ago(!) that they reached out the contributors for the show. Apparently they knew a year in advance of the shows plans.

that just makes it even better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,558 ✭✭✭✭briany

Don't think there's been a weak episode in the season so far. Very solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The one and only bad thing about this season is that there is only 10 episodes :( Only 4 left

I know, quality over quantity, but still would the 14 they done for most seasons be too much to ask

Also, according to wikipedia, viewers are the worst of the last few years, how

• Registered Users Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭Ridley

briany wrote: »
    Don't think there's been a weak episode in the season so far. Very solid.

SP has an amazing ability to rebound from poorer episodes eye em oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,558 ✭✭✭✭briany

The one and only bad thing about this season is that there is only 10 episodes :( Only 4 left

I know, quality over quantity, but still would the 14 they done for most seasons be too much to ask

I think Parker & Stone are doing South Park on their terms now. One run per year rather than two, and less episodes overall is probably less of a headache. Less of a headache means they don't get jaded doing it and can it altogether. They have other things going on these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

briany wrote: »
    I think Parker & Stone are doing South Park on their terms now. One run per year rather than two, and less episodes overall is probably less of a headache. Less of a headache means they don't get jaded doing it and can it altogether. They have other things going on these days.

If it prolongs the show I'm all for it, better than going the way of Simpsons or Family Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

I'd say the viewing figures is more to do with the availbility of episodes online.

I am absolutely LOVING this season

Scary gay scary gay scary gay scary gay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Roar wrote: »
    I am absolutely LOVING this season

Scary gay scary gay scary gay scary gay

The part that has me laughing even through the ad break was Randy flashing as the cops went by.

was my favourite episode of the current season

that bit at the end, rofl

what the **** is going on with leslie

Cartman getting confused about who he was talking to all the time was brilliant, especially when he tried to then claim he was actually Token :D

As for Leslie and PC Principal... the plot thickens...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Glorious episode. Glad to see more of Officer Barbrady.

oh
    my
    ****ing
    god

this season is just getting better and better, this episode was ****ing incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Le_Dooner

LESLIE!!

S-s-su-s-suck my dick PC Principal!

Holy sh*t, this season has been beyond brilliant.

This season has been magnificent. That episode was so so good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

They are absolutely slaying feminists/sjws this season.

Great series!

No new episode this week due to thanksgiving folks. Bah.

why isn't it next thursday morning already :(

This is an epic. A brilliant season.

I hope the finale doesn't let us down as they've had a nine week build up and And it's possible it won't match our now lofty expectations.

Just a small possibility though.

• Advertisement

i don't have any expectations, i'm completely clueless where they're going. loving it

Advertisement