Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Monk' nephew on Winning street

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

I have no knowledge of that, have you?

ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

mynamejeff wrote: »
    ya;)

Oh,OK, I thought first that you might be just gossipping but it's clear from your response ' ya' that you have inside knowledge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Jesus just watched that, more embarrassing is the show, who the hell came up with it ??

People randomly shouting for higher or lower numbers, cheesy graphics and sound effects ... I mean, the Lotto is $$$$$$
    surely they can come up with something better, even hammer whacking would be better then that crap ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

People randomly shouting for higher or lower numbers, cheesy graphics and sound effects ... I mean, the Lotto is $$$$$$ surely they can come up with something better, even hammer whacking would be better then that crap ..

Most likely they were going for the old Play Your Cards Right vibe.

Ah sure it's RTE. Who knows what they're thinking. They based the new LLS decor on mid 90s Pizza Hut.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

nullzero wrote: »
    Skanger, should have his winnings taken by CAB. probably stole the scratch card from somebody else to start with.
    not cabs to take. infact cabs existence is hypocritical as the state will give out about criminals benefiting yet will benefit from criminal funds and assets when the cab seazes them

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

not cabs to take. infact cabs existence is hypocritical as the state will give out about criminals benefiting yet will benefit from criminal funds and assets when the cab seazes them

The money doesn't know where it comes from. So don't be so rude as to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

The suspected the dead man is a criminal in his 30s from inner city Dublin who has been living in Spain in recent years and was connected to a major Irish-led international drugs cartel there.
    An effort had been made to shoot the Dubliner dead in the summer of last year. However, on that occasion the gun man shot and wounded an English man.
    The Irish criminal was also on the scene when a close associate Paddy Doyle (27), from Portland Place, Dublin, was shot dead near Marbella in February 2008.
    The man gardaí believe was shot in Spain on Thursday was also associated with Dubliner Gerard Kavanagh, (44), who was shot dead in Spain last September.
    Kavanagh, Doyle and the man now believed to have been shot all worked for the same Irish-led drugs gang in Spain.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/man-shot-dead-in-costa-del-sol-believed-to-be-dublin-criminal-1.2365336

It seems Gary hutch has met his end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Brian from Bray

I wonder has he blown the lot yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

realies wrote: »
    The suspected the dead man is a criminal in his 30s from inner city Dublin who has been living in Spain in recent years and was connected to a major Irish-led international drugs cartel there.
    An effort had been made to shoot the Dubliner dead in the summer of last year. However, on that occasion the gun man shot and wounded an English man.
    The Irish criminal was also on the scene when a close associate Paddy Doyle (27), from Portland Place, Dublin, was shot dead near Marbella in February 2008.
    The man gardaí believe was shot in Spain on Thursday was also associated with Dubliner Gerard Kavanagh, (44), who was shot dead in Spain last September.
    Kavanagh, Doyle and the man now believed to have been shot all worked for the same Irish-led drugs gang in Spain.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/man-shot-dead-in-costa-del-sol-believed-to-be-dublin-criminal-1.2365336

It seems Gary hutch has met his end.

Wow! Some turnaround for that family in one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Just reading there Gerry Hutch was suspected in the bank robbery of the €7.6m many years ago (from College Green?), when the bank official was kidnapped in Kildare.
    I'll admit I'm surprised they never recovered any of this money.
    Live by the sword and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 mr stick

**** got a hell of a lot worse for those boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭markw7

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mr stick

Cant kill a bad thing😎

Advertisement