Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BANGERNOMICS (sub2k) of the week/day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

wexfjord wrote: »

paul shimanski - ROTFL :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,886 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Looks good but spec isn't that great. No cruise, leather or MFSW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

I like the Louth spelling of extended...

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

grogi wrote: »
    paul shimanski - ROTFL :D:D:D

Hysterical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Ah cian here is a cheap az3 for you sadly it's nct is just out so I don't want to spam the thread http://touch.adverts.ie/car/mazda/mx-3/1993-mazda-mx-3-with-nct/11164295

Not a v6 sadly but yours for well under 500 I'd hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

It's cheap alright but man, I'd say that's had a hard life. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Mini850

Soooooo tempting...........my own is an 04 pre facelift with a longer NCT......but its getting tired and has a few annoying problems that are expensive to fix but not NCT failures. (Needs new key, fob not working for example).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Mini850 wrote: »
    Soooooo tempting...........my own is an 04 pre facelift with a longer NCT......but its getting tired and has a few annoying problems that are expensive to fix but not NCT failures. (Needs new key, fob not working for example).

Do it!

Just do it! Buy it...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

davycc wrote: »
    Ah cian here is a cheap az3 for you sadly it's nct is just out so I don't want to spam the thread http://touch.adverts.ie/car/mazda/mx-3/1993-mazda-mx-3-with-nct/11164295

Not a v6 sadly but yours for well under 500 I'd hope.

I'm 99% sure that's one of my old ones. I'm terrible with reges but mine was definitely a 93 and DEFINITELY had a darker grey passenger door because it used drive me mental and nobody could colour match it for me. Yep, the more I look at it the more I think it was mine. Milage would be right too. Spent most of its life in Tipperary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Mini850

job seeker wrote: »
    Do it!

Just do it! Buy it...

Might just. Going to see it some stage this week. :D:D:D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,720 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Can anyone tell me would you fit 2 baby seats in the back of that BMW 520 (and still have room in the front to drive the thing)? I doubt it but hoped someone might have tried it!

Otherwise I'm going to be forced into buying a dad mobile and I hate the shit out of that idea.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Did you buy them recliners that you fear they will not fit in a 5-series?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,194 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Can anyone tell me would you fit 2 baby seats in the back of that BMW 520 (and still have room in the front to drive the thing)? I doubt it but hoped someone might have tried it!

Otherwise I'm going to be forced into buying a dad mobile and I hate the shit out of that idea.

Yes of course 2 baby seats will fit!

But I would always advise to bring the seats with you before you buy just to make sure. I had an E34 5-series once and the seatbelt in the back wasn't long enough for the particular baby seat that we had :eek:

'05 Accord, taxed but only 2.5 months NCT. Low ball and try get it for a grand and if it passes first go you'll be laughing

ZDdkMDEzYWJlMDgyYzcyOWM5NGIxNDA4YzA1NmFiYWLcTb6BhRqICz46tP4gcq83aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182NDgzMzM2M3x8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Linky

Mercedes-Benz, estate, 7 seats, the roomiest and most comfortable estate money can buy. Yes, probably for not much more than about €1,500

ODJlOTdjODM2ODkwMmVmY2ZhNGNhYTU3NTI2NTZmYTEvWfVdPgzyIMInW8cuh7oQaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182NTQ4MTQwMXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭selectamatic

ZGY2_MTQz_Zm_Qy_ZDMz_Mz_Vl_OTg3_NDc3_N2_Q3_YWMz_Y2_Ew_Mzl3_A2zl.jpg

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-picnic-tax-til-3-17-and-nct-til-9-17-clean/14107109

Reliable family motoring for a very small sum of money.
    2.0 picnic
    Tested till August 17
    Taxed till March 17
    Asking €680

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,720 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

inforfun wrote: »
    Did you buy them recliners that you fear they will not fit in a 5-series?
    unkel wrote: »
    Yes of course 2 baby seats will fit!

But I would always advise to bring the seats with you before you buy just to make sure. I had an E34 5-series once and the seatbelt in the back wasn't long enough for the particular baby seat that we had :eek:

I should have said that they are extended rear-facing seats, which take up a bit more room than front-facing. They do actually recline quite far. The one I have in the 02 Honda Accord behind the passenger seat has it pushed up so that most people's knees are against the dash.

Accord would be a full size smaller than the 5-er. But again, try before you buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

I should have said that they are extended rear-facing seats, which take up a bit more room than front-facing. They do actually recline quite far. The one I have in the 02 Honda Accord behind the passenger seat has it pushed up so that most people's knees are against the dash.

The only popular car you'd be comfortable with two RWF seats is a Superb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭crazyjim

ZGY2_MTQz_Zm_Qy_ZDMz_Mz_Vl_OTg3_NDc3_N2_Q3_YWMz_Y2_Ew_Mzl3_A2zl.jpg

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-picnic-tax-til-3-17-and-nct-til-9-17-clean/14107109

Reliable family motoring for a very small sum of money.
    2.0 picnic
    Tested till August 17
    Taxed till March 17
    Asking €680

A picnic in the woods, how delightful !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mercedes-benz-e-class-7-seats/14110756

NTQzZGNiMGRiOGRlYjIwZTQ4MGViMmE5NDAzNzdkZTKKwYVvYHSBmeEbe51G0IljaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182NTgwNjk3OHx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

2.6 7 seater..NCT to 7/17 for €500 ono. Love these old things

A bit shy of half a million kilometres. Who said Mercs of this era had terrible reliability?

Some find that is.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/seat-leon-cupra-new-nct/14038539

Maybe 2k would but it.
    With full dealer history its interesting car.
    I have no idea of value,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/seat-leon-cupra-new-nct/14038539

Maybe 2k would but it.
    With full dealer history its interesting car.
    I have no idea of value,

Wow that looks fantastic

Had those exact same BBS wheels. If they're in very good condition, the wheels alone are worth the guts of a grand. With a new NCT the car sure is worth €2k in my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

unkel wrote: »
    Had those exact same BBS wheels. If they're in very good condition, the wheels alone are worth the guts of a grand. With a new NCT the car sure is worth €2k in my book.

How would you identify a genuine set to reps? Just out of curiosity.. :)

A future classic that car maybe.
    I can imagine in 10 years one could ask 3 times that if one was to store and maintain it.

job seeker wrote: »
    How would you identify a genuine set to reps? Just out of curiosity.. :)

Well....

I couldn't :o

I haven't the foggiest about wheels at all, names, styles, OEM, genuine or replica. I've not a lot of interest in wheels. I can just about manage to see the difference between an alloy and a steelie and I can roughly guess the size from looking at pictures. That's about it :p

Those wheels look exactly the same as the ones I had on my TT though and others (who do know) told me they were genuine BBS wheels and told me what they're worth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭tc20

'95 Mercedes S124 7 seater.
    NCT til Aug 17.
    Last owner for 17 years (from what I read of the ad), and it is an UK import.

Looks to be in good nick, €2k.
    Price might be a bit strong for some, but has a fair bit of work done in recent years.
    Hmmm, tempting...

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mercedes-e200-w124/14097012

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement