Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Siege

Options
1899091929395»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I only played one quick match which went pretty much exactly as I expected, but I did think there was a big difference in the graphics, even from PC, perhaps its the HDR? if anything it looked more cartoony than I thought it should.

Also, what have they done to dokkabeis face in the loading screens / cinematic? she looks completely different.

It'd not Dokkaebi, it's Arumi, a new operator.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

J Mysterio wrote: »
    It'd not Dokkaebi, it's Arumi, a new operator.

no, this is defintely dokkaebi, Aruni looks nothing like her. I'll try and get a picture later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

khaldrogo wrote: »
    I've been thinking I'm done with this game for a while now.
    I was 18 points off plat 3 last night and dropped 2 doughnuts in a row. It ruined my night.

I'm selling the PlayStation. I'm done.

Great game but I have other things going on in my life......

So........... I'm back!!!!

Bought a slim ps4 for peanuts and logged into my PlayStation account and downloaded Seige.

My god I'm awful!!! My aim is gone. My reaction time is gone. Fcuk it..... Its still fun

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I started playing for fun too for the first time in a few years.

It has changed a lot. A good few maps have changed significantly. I'm a bit lost tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Corvo

Man I loved this game so much. I’m really not into FPS online and I hate the COD twitch style so this really was my thing when I first started playing it years ago.

I was still playing 15-20 hours a week when I just found the enourmous amount of changes to both the maps and operators just really overwhelming.

Would like to jump back in at some stage but imagine I’d never get used to it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Corvo wrote: »

Would like to jump back in at some stage but imagine I’d never get used to it again.

the "sweatie strat lads" are strong in this now, I havent played in awhile but its not a casual game anymore, literally one of the best games ever made and they listened to pro gamers cos they want an esports game and listening to them focused players killed it for the casual.

Played Alpha/Beta etc and its not the game they released its now geared towards sweaties and **** that tbh.

Also I literally never solo played, also **** that.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

Corvo wrote: »
    Man I loved this game so much. I’m really not into FPS online and I hate the COD twitch style so this really was my thing when I first started playing it years ago.

I was still playing 15-20 hours a week when I just found the enourmous amount of changes to both the maps and operators just really overwhelming.

I'm the exact same. It was my most played game by a considerable margin, but keeping up with the sweats by learning all the new angles, strats etc. was just too much and sucked the fun out of it. I haven't even booted it up since that retro-futuristic event months ago.

Apex Legends and Dead by Daylight (though nearly completely different types of games) have taken over as my go-to for team-based shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

• Registered Users Posts: 1 da shtig

Clan / squad needed

Anyone...hit a wall on solo...

Best is silver 2 ps5

Most weekdays 5ish

Sundays 11am ish...

We could start a new squad....

Dm PM email me

Or req dwhite161

Advertisement