Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildest place you've done it.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

GAAman wrote:
    Sex in the disabled toilet with the girlfriend at the time in the lower hogan stand croke park, with 82,000 people basically on the other side of the door

Checkmate

Hope you didn't miss any of the match!

Nothing terribly wild here. Few times outdoors. In a car when we'd nowhere else to go and couldn't keep our hands off eachother! Moved in together shortly after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,645 ✭✭✭✭josip

GAAman wrote: »
    Sex in the disabled toilet with the girlfriend at the time in the lower hogan stand croke park, with 82,000 people basically on the other side of the door

Checkmate :pac:

There were 82,000 disabled people at the match?
    All bursting for a piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Applause

An outdoor pool belonging to my boyfriend's dear old aunt which, the next day, was the location of an 18th birthday pool party extravaganza, close family and friends and all of their babies and grandparents got to take a nice refreshing swim in that water. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

nikkibikki wrote: »

Not a hope, half time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

GAAman wrote: »
    Not a hope, half time ;)

Like most Dublin games.. over at half time.

• Advertisement

nikkibikki wrote: »

Nothing terribly wild here. Few times outdoors. In a car when we'd nowhere else to go and couldn't keep our hands off eachother! Moved in together shortly after that!

If it was that Dublin v Donegal (8 pts to 6) game from 2011 he might have been better off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Jaysus what is it with all the f*cking threads on AH lately ?

Has anyone that frequents AH actually ever had sex ?

I myself hope to one day sleep with a lady ... I have high hopes ...

You've been a member a few months.
    Ah has lots of threads, busiest forum on boards iirc.
    Welcome to boards. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

I think the most unusual place though was in a dentists office in the dentist chair.
    How tha...? :eek: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Teeth can be incredibly erotic you know :P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I was going to say the roof top garden of an apartment complex, that was overlooked by another apartment complex. But on reflection, it's got to be on a trampoline. They're shít for have sex on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I think the most unusual place though was in a dentists office in the dentist chair.

Someone has been watching Horrible Bosses. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

smash wrote: »
    I was going to say the roof top garden of an apartment complex, that was overlooked by another apartment complex. But on reflection, it's got to be on a trampoline. They're shít for have sex on.

My wife asked me if I'd like to have sex with her on the trampoline.

Needless to say, I jumped at the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

At the 3 Rocks on the Dublin mountains on a Sunday afternoon.

A secluded spot on a beach in Kerry one blisteringly hot summer's day.

Bosses desk at the weekend is always a good memory. Also in a small country pub in England during a game of dares we got into with the drinkers there. Few forest or hill locations during camping or running trips. Maybe one or two dressing rooms in clothing stores.

Other than that we are pretty much the home comforts type too and do not really go too wild with locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

On top of the starter fridge in work when the kitchen was closed with my wife and a previous girlfriend before I knew the wife

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

In a remote temple at the Ankor Wat complex in Cambodia

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

Iv done it in a few different places like cars and graveyards and the garden of a club. I think the most unusual place though was in a dentists office in the dentist chair.

I remember the headline

"Dentist fills wrong hole"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oh God I really feel old now because this happened 20 years ago. My boyfriend at the time had a key for the dental rooms because his dad worked there. It was about 1am and we had left the pub and didn't have a car or anywhere else to go. It was a freezing cold night and he had a key and one thing led to another. You had to be fairly inventive back in those days:)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

Scotland.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I know it's a festival but Oxegen and Electric Picnic probably. She was on top at one point when some drunken fella collapsed on the tent nearly knocking her clean out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

That_Guy wrote: »
    She was on top at one point when some drunken fella collapsed on the tent nearly knocking her clean out.

I assume you carried on?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

irish_goat wrote: »
    I assume you carried on?

But of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Herpes Cineplex

5W30 wrote: »
    In the local swimming pool.

I think the OP means having sex with another person...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

On top of the starter fridge in work when the kitchen was closed with my wife and a previous girlfriend before I knew the wife

You met your wife in a threesome?

That's going to make a great story for the grandkids.

You met your wife in a threesome?

That's going to make a great story for the grandkids.

I guess it puts a new spin on the line "I met her through a friend".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

That_Guy wrote: »
    I know it's a festival but Oxegen and Electric Picnic probably. She was on top at one point when some drunken fella collapsed on the tent nearly knocking her clean out.

Unlike most of the stories here, that one is actually believable. :D

At a wedding.
    In the hotel marital suite.
    With the bride's younger sister.
    While the newly wed couple were downstairs saying their goodnights to the other guests.

Oooooohhhhh! The devil take my soul! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

In an ATM lobby of a bank on Long Island at about 2am waving up at the security cameras. It was the ultimate quickie....like 30 seconds.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

In an ATM lobby of a bank on Long Island at about 2am waving up at the security cameras. It was the ultimate quickie....like 30 seconds.

"On second thought, gum would be perfection."

• Advertisement

I have the weirdest feeling I may have actually watched that video online one time :)

Advertisement