Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kneemos's very own question thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

So you listened to Rays Fix it Friday on a Thursday..
    Ah no it was the Thursday show but sounds like every other day of the week. they should give that slot to yer man Brendan O'Connor.

Now I'm ready for more answers to the important questions that might be asked here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Cliquiest. Thread. Ever.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Cliquiest. Thread. Ever.

Clique; definition

a small close-knit group of people who do not readily allow others to join them

Kneemos and I close knit? Well that may just be the funniest goodman thing I've ever read. Wouldn't you agree kneemos?!

You may answer one of kneemos questions, you are readily allowed to join us. Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

I am not a kneemos. I am a free man!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Kneemos and I close knit?
    Banned. Not kneemos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Wouldn't you agree kneemos?!
    Banned. Not kneemos.

Fcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Oh lighten up, Dry Shite.

Funniest post I've read in a while. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Bio Mech

How do you pronounce kneemos?

Knee moss?

Knee most (minus the t?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Banned. Not kneemos.
    Banned. Not kneemos.

Ah it pleases warms the cockles of me heart to see my first double barrelled ban

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

If I may be so bold:

'Kneemos Questions for After Hours' would be a better thread title, as at the moment it could be read by users as being a thread to post their questions to him, rather than the other way around.

#justsayin
    #dontbanme

• Registered Users Posts: 16,405 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

The answer is Christ, but what's the question you may say

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

If superman had almost limitless speed why did it take him so long to catch two missiles fired by Gene Hackman?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,405 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

kneemos wrote: »
    If superman had almost limitless speed why did it take him so long to catch two missiles fired by Gene Hackman?

Because whilst chasing the missiles he fell into a plot hole

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Well you see, Kneemos, Superman has constant exponentially increasing acceleration (over time). Based on what according to deathbattle Batman allegedly said, his top flight speed was his instant movement would be: 4,722,222km/s2+ (superman would be exerting effort over time...which would drain more energy on earth than in space due to the less direct access to yellow sunlight). Superman's limitless speed does have a limit based on how much sun charge he has and is dependent on the time needed to accelerate to get to those top speeds and the amount of sun light he would be able to absorb.

Clique; definition

Kneemos and I close knit? Well that may just be the funniest goodman thing I've ever read. Wouldn't you agree kneemos?!

If I had a Euro for every time you banned me ,well...

I could afford a happy meal.

If I had a Euro for every time you banned me ,well...

I could afford a happy meal.

Alright alright, let's not make it a super size big mac meal, ok.

Well you see, Kneemos, Superman has constant exponentially increasing acceleration (over time). Based on what according to deathbattle Batman allegedly said, his top flight speed was his instant movement would be: 4,722,222km/s2+ (superman would be exerting effort over time...which would drain more energy on earth than in space due to the less direct access to yellow sunlight). Superman's limitless speed does have a limit based on how much sun charge he has and is dependent on the time needed to accelerate to get to those top speeds and the amount of sun light he would be able to absorb.

Ah.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

nullzero wrote: »
    Because whilst chasing the missiles he fell into his cornflakes

If I post in this, will you ban me from AH? It's like the dailymail of boards, yet I keep coming back reading this nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

If I post in this, will you ban me from AH? It's like the dailymail of boards, yet I keep coming back reading this nonsense.

Kanned. Not bneemos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Incorrect. The film Superman, with Gene Hackman, was a dramatisation of the real Superman's life. The delay in catching the missiles was for dramatic effect.

Also, Superman is not powered by the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Banned. Not kneemos.

Why was he not Kneemos? :confused:

Oh. Oopsie... :(

I want Kneemos to ask a question for me, so that I don't have to start my own thread for a strange question. I would like Kneemos to ask me what my question is, so that I haven't actually asked a question. But I would like answers to this question. Kneemos can you ask me what my question is... oh wait that's a question! ****. Pm'ing Kneemos.

This game is very difficult!!

This is not a question?

It's a statement?

I should not be penalised for my errant punctuation?

endacl wrote: »
    This is not a question?

It's a statement?

I should not be penalised for my errant punctuation?

I asked Kneemos if he could ask a question for me. I asked him a question.

The ... was me trailing off when I realised that I was asking him a question so had to stop short in my tracks, tricked by the thread!

budgese wants to know why sign people only appear after 2am,are deaf people nocturnal?and why aren't they on during prime time?

• Advertisement

budgese wants to know why sign people only appear after 2am,are deaf people nocturnal?and why aren't they on during prime time?

Coz.

Next question, please.

Advertisement