Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kneemos's very own question thread

Options
  • 03-09-2015 8:00pm

This thread is especially for kneemos to ask all of his questions in

Rules: no one else is allowed to ask questions. This is kneemos' special thread. All you other peasants may only answer his questions or discuss the answers given by other posters.

all kneemos's questions go here.

Kneemos, go forth and ponder.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

To get to the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

This is a conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well.....since, he is 'special'

You go man, you reach for that star!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

kneemos wrote: »
    This is a conspiracy.

Its a good question...but I dont know how to answer...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

This is a conspiracy.

Perhaps..

Next!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

This is a conspiracy?

Fixed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

If an Artane Boy, who hated his uniform so much that he became a train driver, gets fired for peeing in the cabin and then gets lost on his way home cause the road signs are not in sequence (resulting in his starving wife eating tin food from the lower shelf cause she couldn't reach the top one) ends up having a small baby, should a priest really be able to forgive him for enjoying mayo on his chips?

If an Artane Boy, who hated his uniform so much that he became a train driver, gets fired for peeing in the cabin and then gets lost on his way home cause the road signs are not in sequence (resulting in his starving wife eating tin food from the lower shelf cause she couldn't reach the top one) ends up having a small baby, should a priest really be able to forgive him for enjoying mayo on his chips?

Banned. Not kneemos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Should this not be in Feedback?

El Weirdo wrote: »

Instaban!

El Weirdo wrote: »

Banned. Not kneemos.

Why have I not had a ban message yet?

Where do seedless grapes come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Branchless trees

Well kneemos, the plants that grow them are actually clones. So instead of growing them from seeds, they're grown from cuttings taken from existing plants. Obviously, the first seedless grapes were from a plant that arose through mutation - a genetic change - that meant that it didn't have seeds

Well kneemos, the plants that grow them are actually clones. So instead of growing them from seeds, they're grown from cuttings taken from existing plants. Obviously, the first seedless grapes were from a plant that arose through mutation - a genetic change - that meant that it didn't have seeds

That's a brilliant service.

Standby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

That's a brilliant service.

Standby.

I bet they need to provide you with armbands when you go near your bowl of Cornflakes in the morning.

Almost, but no cigar.
    Seedless grapes actually do contain seeds at some point. But a genetic error prevents the seeds from forming hard outer coats like normal seeds do.

• Advertisement

Menas wrote: »
    Almost, but no cigar.
    Seedless grapes actually do contain seeds at some point. But a genetic error prevents the seeds from forming hard outer coats like normal seeds do.

Google said that was the answer and Google is never wrong so therefore you must be wrong, Mr. Wrong from wrong town.

Kneemos, don't mind him, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I suck the seeds out through the stem of each and every grape and put the packs on your supermarket shelf.

Google said that was the answer and Google is never wrong so therefore you must be wrong, Mr. Wrong from wrong town.

Kneemos, don't mind him, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The pros dont use google.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,506 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Kneemos is like every single caller ever to Ray Darcy's Fixit Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

why doesnt kneemos go to school like everyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

so mods now decide who can and who can not ask questions in a public form thread, makes me laugh

As you constantly paint a room over the years, does the room get smaller with each coat?

so mods now decide who can and who can not ask questions in a public form thread, makes me laugh
    Oh lighten up, Dry Shite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Kneemos is like every single caller ever to Ray Darcy's Fixit Friday

I tried listening to Ray's show today but found more enjoyment and contentment in sucking grape seeds, could do with a lip balm now, I'm all puckered out:D Hope you appreciate my efforts Mr kneemos

• Advertisement

foggy_lad wrote: »
    I tried listening to Ray's show today but found more enjoyment and contentment in sucking grape seeds, could do with a lip balm now, I'm all puckered out:D Hope you appreciate my efforts Mr kneemos

So you listened to Rays Fix it Friday on a Thursday..

Advertisement