Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kneemos's very own question thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭josip

I read the OP and dipped into a few pages in anticipation of deep burning questions from kneemos but alas, they were neither deep or burning.
    What would you be doing if you weren't reading this
    kept me awake all night wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,419 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

When you meet your maker what complaints will you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

kneemos wrote: »

Elbows!

Why cant they bend both ways! Idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

Could I not have had a slightly bigger penis?

Why did you make me allergic to so many things?

Did you really have to make the best-tasting the foods the least healthy? Could you not have made broccoli delicious?

An extra pair of hands would've been handy.

You put the playground beside the effluent plant.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Why did I want to grow up when I was little- and when I was older- why did I lament that I didn't appreciate my youth.......

Why did you not make the world like it is in a fairytale? With witches and dragons and princesses needing to be woken from a spell.
    Or at least have given me magic powers so I could make my own fairytale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Lots of questions being asked in here all of a sudden. I think it's a sneaky ban trap from kneemos....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

The weather is shocking isn't it?
    Well that's usually the first complaint when I meet my parents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I will be dead when I meet my maker. That will be near the top of my long list of complaints.

• Advertisement

Given pretty much all creatures on earth,even microscopic ones have some kind of a face I.e.eyes,mouth,nose, would it be probable that alien species would also have faces . It's the most logical setup to see and smell what you're eating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Given pretty much all creatures on earth,even microscopic ones have some kind of a face I.e.eyes,mouth,nose, would it be probable that alien species would also have faces . It's the most logical setup to see and smell what you're eating.

Suppose all depends on the planets environmental factors to determine what life could evolve, grow and survive. It's possible most would have faces, suppose until we get out there and explore the galaxy we just do not know.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

That may not be a valid assumption- it most certainly is not a given even on this planet. Different species have different manners of dealing with the world around them. Were you to look at the largest concentration of life- you'd find cillia- little feelers or feet- used for both moving around and also for tasting food and chemical analysis on the go of objects microscopic creatures encounter- is far more common than any other feature set. We have many weird and wonderful life forms on earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Does the end of a sentence even

What's the difference between leggings, jeggings and yoga pants? I thought I knew what leggings were, and jeggings were leggings that looked like jeans. But then yoga pants turned up and now I'm confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

Lyaiera wrote: »
    What's the difference between leggings, jeggings and yoga pants? I thought I knew what leggings were, and jeggings were leggings that looked like jeans. But then yoga pants turned up and now I'm confused.

Yoga pants allow those behind you to see what you've had for breakfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Ohbethehokey

Yoga pants are 3/4 length leggings. I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

Yoga pants are 3/4 length leggings. I think...

Nuh uh.

You can get full length yoga pants and 3/4 length leggings and vice versa.

Is it that lazy people wear leggings and smug people wear yoga pants?

Get yer own question thread.

That may not be a valid assumption- it most certainly is not a given even on this planet. Different species have different manners of dealing with the world around them. Were you to look at the largest concentration of life- you'd find cillia- little feelers or feet- used for both moving around and also for tasting food and chemical analysis on the go of objects microscopic creatures encounter- is far more common than any other feature set. We have many weird and wonderful life forms on earth.

Anything with even a basic brain has a face though.

• Advertisement

No. Yoga pants are made out of that kind of lycra material. I've a pair of Nike ones that are about two sizes too small. But sure yank them up and they be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Ohbethehokey

No. Yoga pants are made out of that kind of lycra material. I've a pair of Nike ones that are about two sizes too small. But sure yank them up and they be grand.

But leggings are lycra too? This is hard....

Do yoga pants have the little concealed pocket but leggings don't?

But leggings are lycra too? This is hard....

Do yoga pants have the little concealed pocket but leggings don't?

Leggings are kind of cottony. Penny's is full of them in all sorts of different prints. Yoga pants are made of the slightly shiny material.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Everybody is banned

Except kneemos. You're still alright

I was answering not asking!

I should have the opposite thread to Kneemos. One where posters ask me questions and seek wisdom. :p

No, you're banned.

So there.

Anything with even a basic brain has a face though.

Probably some sort of arms too.If you're going to create stuff and manipulate your surroundings you'll need appendages .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Probably some sort of arms too.If you're going to create stuff and manipulate your surroundings you'll need appendages .

I like to manipulate my surroundings with my appendage. To put it a different way, I always manage to get a seat on a packed train or bus.

But what about jeggings? Was I right? Leggings that look like jeans?

• Advertisement

Advertisement