Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weds 2nd Sept: Vuelta 2015 stage 11: Andorra la Vella – Cortals d’Encamp 138km

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Eamonnator wrote: »
    now 5 minutes.

he is gone.

Any updates on Roche?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Carlton was worse earlier "Chris had that fall earlier" every 30 seconds when froome was dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Carlton had a bet on Atapuma that's why he's ****ting one

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Subpopulus

I'd be amazed if Froome started tomorrow. He doesn't strike me as the sort of rider to carry on just for the hell of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Anyone have a bloody idea where roche is? Looking through this thread looks like he cracked or dropped off with froome really annoyed if the later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,044 ✭✭✭✭neris

shot there of the riders and the amount of motorbikes, race cars and team cars is stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Is Nibali going around the Vuelta on a motorbike?

From our new favourite Tweeter
    CN6G5lMW8AAyr7l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    Anyone have a bloody idea where roche is? Looking through this thread looks like he cracked or dropped off with froome really annoyed if the later

He cracked around the same time as Froome did. He looked to be really struggling. Not sure if he is ahead or behind Froome.

Carlton's latest theory about Atapuma's disappearance will be that he has been abducted by aliens or something :rolleyes:

jaysus the state of flecha he looks liek a tellytubby

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Landa>Porte

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

He found atapuma!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭happytramp

letape wrote: »
    He found atapuma!

I think that may be the first time I've actually 'heard' someone get an erection.

Aru attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

Aru attacking Landa? FFS.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'm watching on silent so I can't really follow exactly what's happening, but are those two Astana lads chasing Aru AND Landa now?

Aru attacking Landa? FFS.

That's fair enough - he has a chance to lead the GC. Landa might be able to help him up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

That's fair enough - he has a chance to lead the GC. Landa might be able to help him up the road.

It's bullsh!t. (I've money on Landa)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Sounds like the closing 10km could be a cracker. I'm stuck in traffic (not driving)

Domoulin still with Chavez - hard to believe.

Rodriquez has Moreno for company up front with Aru. Should be a great finish.

• Advertisement

*checks Velogames team*

Come on Landa and Aru!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,069 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

If dumoulin doesn't panic and minimises his losses, he'll still be in with a shout with the TT to come

Aru gone clear of Katusha boys

has carlton found wally atapuma yet??

retalivity wrote: »
    If dumoulin doesn't panic and minimises his losses, he'll still be in with a shout with the TT to come

He is doing incredibly well - leading the group with Valverde and Chavez and just dropped Quintana.

Edit: Valverde dropped by him now

Wonder where D Martin would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Shows us just how good Contador was in the Giro to beat these 2 from Astana!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

He is doing incredibly well - leading the group with Valverde and Chavez and just dropped Quintana.

Dan would be in a world of pain down the hill somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Doc07

As I don't have Eurosport I'm very gratefully watching live now on TG4. The commentary is certainly very different to C Kirby. My Irish is only ok but not much excitement from the TG4 crew, they were discussing if the riders had clinchers or tubs a minute ago.
    Any last climb will hopefully have some fireworks.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Rambling Man

Edit: Valverde dropped by him now

Dan would be using his loyalty card in A&E

• Advertisement

Landa
    then
    Aru
    then Purito & Moreno
    then
    Nieve and Majka
    then