Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015/16 Cups and other Pay Leagues/H2Hs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Got a tough one myself as my squad is riddled and a - 4. Try to stay in it for second leg is my aim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

4pts down in harps CL match, Firmino did the damage, at least he cant play in 2nd leg!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Harps CL 15 points down mainly down to Mahrez. He had Rooney and Ozil today, I had Sanchez and Courtois.

Was in it till that.

16pts down after he had Cech, Ozil (c) and Giroud, what a game he had tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Down to 6th in Harps pay league and 5th in Boards pay league :( Disappointing since from what I saw, most around me only had Daniels and Sanchez on Sunday anyway like myself, I was obviously wrong :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Down to 6th in Harps pay league and 5th in Boards pay league :( Disappointing since from what I saw, most around me only had Daniels and Sanchez on Sunday anyway like myself, I was obviously wrong :(

I had ozil up to 3rd in boards lge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Through in the Harps CL :D

Fair play, I'm out, lost by 7, if Dier had of scored his great chance yeaterday i'd probably have won.

Looking like the last boards man standing. Crashed out too as did dahat.

Into the last 8 of the cup in the Galway Elite pay league run by Hackers.

Handy enough draw though. It's only fuppin Busts! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,051 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Good luck to AidySevenfold, who I think is the one remaining forum poster in the Harps CL semifinals today!!!

I'm in the final of the Buckets cup this week, think there's a few from here in that league as well. Up against the league leader who has also wildcarded, there is a few differences in our teams, should be close enough.

Best of luck to Aidy as well, he beat me in the last 16 opf the harps so would be good if I lost to the overall winner!

AdpRo wrote: »
    I'm in the final of the Buckets cup this week, think there's a few from here in that league as well. Up against the league leader who has also wildcarded, there is a few differences in our teams, should be close enough.

Best of luck to Aidy as well, he beat me in the last 16 opf the harps so would be good if I lost to the overall winner!

Ended in a draw thanks to my opponent getting 3 bps from Robles, goes to goals scored, 1-1, then goes to bonus points and he wins because of Robles.......

Last chance to get anything from this season gone thanks to Everton, really hurts as a Liverpool fan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

My Harps Cup Sem-Final opponent has 13 of my players.

Will Mahrez and Wijnaldum outscore Coutinho and Firmino? Le'ts hope so!

Galway cup semi looking a very tight affair. Thought I might be marginally better set up but he only went and brought in Long. The mystery of the missing bonus was a godsend there.

He leads by 3 with Iwobi, Simpson, Alderweireld and Schmeichel the differentials.

I have Mahrez, Rose and maybe Gabriel.

It's close and I'm up against it. Need a Mahrez show and Leicester to concede.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.

Found myself 42 points down after the first leg, 0-0 for palace v Everton was a killer!!

Took in ulloa and have reduced it by 12 so I am 30 behind.

He has dier and Alli, I have Alli, Lloris and Kane as triple captain.

Please Harry!!!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.

Found myself 42 points down after the first leg, 0-0 for palace v Everton was a killer!!

Took in ulloa and have reduced it by 12 so I am 30 behind.

He has dier and Alli, I have Alli, Lloris and Kane as triple captain.

Please Harry!!!

Thats very doable. Good luck man, even though personally I don't want a Kane haul. You can have 11 points from him though... :)

No good anyways lad, trust Kane to have a stinker :(

Look to have a couple of monthly prizes in the bag and a couple more possible.

A Spurs clean sheet tomorrow night might win me the Harps one. Swiper wasn't far away there too.

I'll break even on this season yet....

5 monthly prizes picked up worth around €130, mostly down to the big score in DGW34.

Harps CL final is this weekend. €1000 up for grabs between the guy in 41st in the league who seems to be a FFS head and the guy who is 140th (710k OR)!!

Nice pot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I think I've won manager of the month for April in the DID Electrical league, by a point! Has anyone won before or do you have to contact them? Their fantasy updates have been intermittent at best. They claim there's monthly prizes anyway.

Btw Dearg81 of the FSA Prem won the Harps monthly prize. Well done.

Yous will all be joining this elite league next I'm sure.....

FHFC wrote: »
    Btw Dearg81 of the FSA Prem won the Harps monthly prize. Well done.

Yous will all be joining this elite league next I'm sure.....

Think there'll be any space for newcomers to the CL? I've a friend who is eager to enter.

CSF wrote: »
    Think there'll be any space for newcomers to the CL? I've a friend who is eager to enter.

I think last year he held if for previous entrants initially so he may do the same this year. After that it will be first come first served to people who join the league.

Great competition. Coming 700k OR and winning a grand would be some going!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

I'm winning a public league 36161, no idea what it is if there are prizes etc, googled it but no joy, any other way to see if there are any prizes etc?

patmac wrote: »
    I'm winning a public league 36161, no idea what it is if there are prizes etc, googled it but no joy, any other way to see if there are any prizes etc?

No prizes for those leagues.

Guys who were in my league this year. 10 entrants for 20 euro again next year? Or should I change the amount of entrants and entry fee?

Will be giving the people who were in last year first option to join again, probably up until the point where the website goes live or something like that. Probably gonna run a H2H league next year too if there's interest.

is that the one I'm in Alan?

is that the one I'm in Alan?

Nope, but if you want to join this one too I'm sure there'll be a spot.

• Advertisement

I'll see if I can afford another league haha

Advertisement