Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

jimf wrote: »
    omg cocker such a typical ess pose

gimme or I will take it anyway

have to love em

I know .. he is soo intense! He’s just such a sweetie I’m smitten!

Any photos of yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭jimf

cocker5 wrote: »
    I know .. he is soo intense! He’s just such a sweetie I’m smitten!

Any photos of yours?

yes but I will have to get my daughter to post as im a bit of a thicko around modern tech :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Be right back

Tommy and Sandy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Not mine but this is great. Andrew Cotter the sports commentator. You'll probably recognise the voice. Hes done a few of them

https://twitter.com/MrAndrewCotter/status/1243539675031232519

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

Playing hard to get lol

• Advertisement

Liam is One year old today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Ms2011

The newest addition to the family.

20200428_123433.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Oh goorgeous, Ms2011!He/she looks like a real little scamp.

Enjoy all the fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Praetorian22

Quick dry off, post shower......making the most of the sun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Three generations, now featuring surprise pandemic puppies. :rolleyes: They've all gone to very good homes with family and friends within the 5km in the last week with one managing to make the cut and stay at home with the family!

514211.jpg

514212.jpg

514213.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Freedom at last!

49910377083_e74f286569_z.jpgFudge Phase 2 by Anthony Murray, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Alto has got that handsome-50s-movie-star vibe going on.

lmEGjZYl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

We got a kitten!
    Dogs are all in love, the 2 cats not so much, they run away, hoping to start proper intro time together later this week.
    He's called Rocket...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milo's 5 today :) Happy Birthday to my number one boy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Milo’s ear looks like an ET-type channel of communication :D

Milo’s ear looks like an ET-type channel of communication :D

Or a rasher :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Love that Milo has his own human bed :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

jellybear wrote: »
    Or a rasher :D

Or a mogwai ear :pac:

Or a mogwai ear :pac:

I had to Google that...my sister won't be impressed!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Esmae sporting her new carpal pad protector, sent a pic to the lady I ordered them from & she loved it & was like they are the smallest she'd ever made :) I giggled & said that’s why I ordered 4 just in case she thought it was a scam.

Fetty.

Sandy and Lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

My Toby enjoying some sun

ezZtBj5.jpg

Your Toby is gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

The best boy is 11 today! :D

519295.png

• Registered Users Posts: 81,657 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Meet Hibachi.

520099.JPG

She is a rescue, we found her on a 4 lane highway in Clemson, right in front of the easement to a set of shops during lunch rush (we were going to the Sushi/Hibachi place, in that plaza). She was just flopping around on the ground, in our lane, like she was just plopped there. We thought her front right leg was broken but no, it's apparently permanent nerve damage, it still gets circulation etc. but she will never be able to walk on it or do much more than move the shoulder of it around for balance and she seemingly has no sense of pain in it whatsoever, so we have to maintain her pads for her so they don't crack and bleed, she won't do it herself. We still have no clue how she injured it exactly but presumably she snagged it paw on something and freaked. We don't see any actual indication she was struck by a car or anything and neither did 3 separate vets.

Our regular vet got one good look at her a few weeks later and recognized the coat as belonging to a regular patient of theirs, Sushi, an older cat who lives in the woods behind the same plaza :pac:

It was really heartbreaking, it's hard to convey in photo but she's a tripod, and for the first couple weeks she struggled to get around, would just flop to the ground to jump down from somewhere head/chest first, and push litter around with her nose - really pitiful, gut punching stuff really. We worried we would have to amputate her and are still worried about her gaining any weight, especially if/when she gets spayed. She's much more capable now, though, than she was, allaying our worst fears, she will spiral up and down the furniture with 3-legged grace and speed to eat houseflies etc. - she still flops forward at things to pounce, which has never not been hilarious. She seems well tuned to having the limp noodle now, for balance sake, so no amputation needed really it turns out.

Here she is with Captain, my fiance's oldest, whom she's bonded with really well. The type of vocal boi who will protest at you, and understand what you mean, when you tell him no he can't go outside right now. Hibachi has learned to be very vocal around the other 3, and has all manner of little chirps, growls, meows, and trills to convey her mood and demands for chicken scraps or a share of milk:

520102.JPG

This is her with my oldest, Sif, who is an absolute loaf unit, and clearly comes from dominant Russian Blue stock, a very rich coat that is soothing to pet but sheds everywhere, and the poor chonk is too fat to groom her own butt, but try she will, and cry bloody murder if we do anything to throttle the food supply:

520101.JPG

And finally Muffin, the ragamuffin we chose to adopt the year before Hibachi flopped in front of us, being an absolute flufflord void. Of all our cats she's almost entirely non-vocal, except when meowing down the hall with a sense of utter distress if she doesn't know where you are or she demands play, usually crying around with a rat toy in her gob. Instead when excited she does little fox jumps and wags her head back and forth like a dogs tail, her actual tail goes into twitching conniptions:

520100.JPG

My best friend helping out with some DIY

Chillin'

• Advertisement

Lazy Tuesday afternoon!

Advertisement