Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

We're minding Pixie over Christmas as her family are going away for a few days - she is a litter sister of our Heidi

She seems quite comfortable...

468856.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,767 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

T'was a long and tiring XMas morning for these 2:

468870.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Some Puppy Love

469081.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Knine wrote: »
    Some Puppy Love

shmuggins... ‘tis the only way I can verbalise the cuteness!

Not sure why, but glasses on doggies :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭jellybear

Waiting for the husky to come home...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

So beautiful, jellybear. So tempted to have one of my own.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

You should see the video of them howling the house down! They hate when Ella, the husky goes anywhere without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Get up and go

Lucky

More of Lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

This thread seriously makes me miss having a pet! Borrowed my mams friends dog the other day and walked part of the Wexford coastline with him and realised how much I miss it! Keep posting all of ye, your pets make me smile every day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

TG1 wrote: »
    This thread seriously makes me miss having a pet! Borrowed my mams friends dog the other day and walked part of the Wexford coastline with him and realised how much I miss it! Keep posting all of ye, your pets make me smile every day!!

You could foster a dog or cat?!
    You could volunteer with a local shelter - they need walkers every day - you could go on a casual or regular basis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

aonb wrote: »
    You could foster a dog or cat?!
    You could volunteer with a local shelter - they need walkers every day - you could go on a casual or regular basis

Actually, I think I pmd you before about a charity I live very close to, then never got round to volunteering. Will get on that, need to do something that's not connected to my job for my own sanity so will contact them! Thanks for the reminder! :)

TG1 wrote: »
    Actually, I think I pmd you before about a charity I live very close to, then never got round to volunteering. Will get on that, need to do something that's not connected to my job for my own sanity so will contact them! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Theres nothing like an animal to help relieve stress - whether walking a dog, or having fun with a kitten/cat :) Fostering is such a great way to help both the animal and yourself! There are many studies on the stress reducing effect of having an animal about :) (But I guess you know that since you borrowed a dog for a walk on the coast!!)

Sandy!!

One in a million shot...Milo winking at the camera :)

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭sdp

Girls with their new shelter flex installed round pen.
    [IMG][/img]302w17t.jpg

Tobs finally using his new Christmas bed :rolleyes:
    [IMG][/img]24g87e0.jpg

SDP whats a shelter flex run?!? looks VERY impressive

(Tobs is a cutie!!)

aonb wrote: »
    SDP whats a shelter flex run?!? looks VERY impressive

(Tobs is a cutie!!)
    Thanks Aonb, he is the best boy, and starting to get on a bit now :) ref the Shelterflex, I had the pen sides covered in wire and green windbreaker netting, but had problem with wild birds getting in since I got the girls, as I feed organic,its was been dirted by them, I was throwing out a lot, ( I do feed small birds found the other side of house) its was getting anytime you walked in, you'd get hit with 50 or more birds:eek:.
    Also a lot of rain was getting in, even after putting on a galvanized roof, so was looking for something. and found the shelterflex, its laminated and reinforced with polyehtylene yarn 100% waterproof, and allows 70% light transmission,its been on now since oct and no more birds in pen.. the girls free range from midday onwards. got it from this crowd:
    https://www.solwayfeeders.com/electric-fencing-netting-and-pen-construction/aviary-release-pen-netting-shelter-materials/shelterflex-p2714-c292/
    so far working great, its brighter in pen then the green netting, have put it on over the wire, so easy to take one strip off come summer.. and no snow in pen this year if we get any :rolleyes: God sorry for long post!!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

On the beach ðŸ˜

At the beach last week.

15durko.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭joey100

The pup is no longer a pup. Rufus is growing up! Turn's out he's a big dog, already weighs more than kona, aroudn 14kg @7months old. Completely different dog than kona, loves sitting around, walks beside you on or off the lead, very chilled out. But he loves kona, she's number one.

46052402024_e55cf63fde_z.jpg

46052400634_45baff2b5b_z.jpg

31835793777_076f5944a3_z.jpg

Getting festive!

And the last one, waiting on kona to come back from a bit of training to stop her pulling on the lead, lay down in the hall and wouldn't move until she came back.

46724800372_a5c72bd26c_z.jpg

Did you not explain to Rufus that Kona was gone to school :D:D:D:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,295 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

joey100 wrote: »
    The pup is no longer a pup. Rufus is growing up! Turn's out he's a big dog, already weighs more than kona, aroudn 14kg @7months old. Completely different dog than kona, loves sitting around, walks beside you on or off the lead, very chilled out. But he loves kona, she's number one.
    Beautiful!
    I have a frenchie too!
    I thought he was big....he is 16kg but is a year and 8 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

The Moose man looking devilishly handsome as always. He didn’t leave my side while I was couch-bound with the flu last week. I like to think he was keeping me company but it’s likely he was stealing my fever heat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Stand on Dad while he's trying to watch telly until he gives us a treat.

471010.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

Mr C’s answer to Blue Monday

The Moose man looking devilishly handsome as always. He didn’t leave my side while I was couch-bound with the flu last week. I like to think he was keeping me company but it’s likely he was stealing my fever heat :D

Ha I know that feeling. Mr C has been sitting on me like Velcro over the past few days & I suspect it’s because it’s been so cold not cause he wants to...

Hope your felling better too!

• Advertisement

Too early( or late ) for Halloween?!

Advertisement