Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,211 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Knine wrote: »
    Just a Border Baby
    They are the most adorable little dogs! Such great personalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

gmisk wrote: »
    That dog is SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Adorable :)

Yep she does, today I taught her to walk on her back legs, twirl and walk through my legs. I forgot how easy it is to trick train Pomeranians. If I get time this weekend I might try to teach her to dance with me. She’s my foxy ladie and my goodness am I proud of her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭volchitsa

gmisk wrote: »
    That dog is SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Adorable :)

I thought exactly the same thing, she looks so funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milo had a sleepover in my family home last night. Here he is, wrapped up in a Ted Baker duvet. Expensive taste!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

473640.jpg

This is Wee Man

• Advertisement

jellybear wrote: »
    Milo had a sleepover in my family home last night. Here he is, wrapped up in a Ted Baker duvet. Expensive taste!!

Yes they definitely know quality...only the finest sheepskin rugs for ours! Ok not really. We do have one that was given as a wedding gift & the dogs love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Milo is like a designer version of Peig Sayers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Friday night and it's chillout time watching Corrie on the new Aldi beds for Mr. Bojangles and Jacob.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 CarolineBee

Gorgeous George x

He’s an 8yr old staffy/mastiff x. I adopted him last year after his second time going through rescue centres (0-4 no history, but evidence of dog fighting/neglect. 4-6 with a couple who handed him in as they couldn’t agree who got him when they divorced, age 7 spent nearly a full year at Dogs Trust as he had the equivalent of a breakdown). He’s going to be on anti anxiety meds for life, can’t mix with kids or other dogs. However, he has totally changed my opinion of staffys. My boy has issues, yes, but understandable when his past is known. He is also the most intelligent, loving, loyal and receptive dog I’ve ever been involved with.
    He isn’t aggressive, he’s kept from kids and dogs due to his anxiety meaning he’s not good in uncontrollable situations and we are unwilling to test what his reaction would be. Due to his size the consequences are unthinkable.

(Typical staffy owner - I’m at pains to say how bloody loving and loyal this breed are!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

Gorgeous George x

He’s an 8yr old staffy/mastiff x. I adopted him last year after his second time going through rescue centres (0-4 no history, but evidence of dog fighting/neglect. 4-6 with a couple who handed him in as they couldn’t agree who got him when they divorced, age 7 spent nearly a full year at Dogs Trust as he had the equivalent of a breakdown). He’s going to be on anti anxiety meds for life, can’t mix with kids or other dogs. However, he has totally changed my opinion of staffys. My boy has issues, yes, but understandable when his past is known. He is also the most intelligent, loving, loyal and receptive dog I’ve ever been involved with.
    He isn’t aggressive, he’s kept from kids and dogs due to his anxiety meaning he’s not good in uncontrollable situations and we are unwilling to test what his reaction would be. Due to his size the consequences are unthinkable.

(Typical staffy owner - I’m at pains to say how bloody loving and loyal this breed are!)

He's a beaut. Fair play to you giving him an understanding and loving home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Here's my cat Patch, clinging onto his teddy!

20190223-204007.jpg

And here's a photo of all 3 kitties, Mitzi and Felix - with Patch chilling in the background! :D

20190223-204304.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Lucy's Gotcha Day 12 years ago today.

473902.jpg

473904.JPG

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Diefer has hit the troublesome teenage phase

Begging for rice cakes :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

muddypaws wrote: »

what on earth is he holding?!

plus he is GORGEOUS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Choc Chip wrote: »
    what on earth is he holding?!

plus he is GORGEOUS!!!

A knife, thankfully by the handle rather than the blade. I sometimes forget to clear the worktop immediately after preparing food

• Registered Users Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

32254957357_130814484d_c.jpgHappy Fudge by Anthony Murray, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 32 CarolineBee

muddypaws wrote: »

Love it! :) My old dog Paddy used to steal anything with plastic or metal and hide in his bed. Once pulled back the covers to find a stash of knives and bra’s (underwired) was concerned I was living with a physco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

My Moose man loves his comfort! :D

Hubby loves Moose! To quote him- "he's a cracker!" :D

• Advertisement

Moose is gorgeous, wish I had that fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭sdp

Miranda having finished her molt in record time this year!
    [IMG][/img]1zqc7xe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

Today would have been our Tintin's 17 and 1/2 birthday. Unfortunately, we won't be cooking the Tintin's traditional birthday steak. Sadly missed, we think of him and talk about him everyday. Sometimes for half a second, we feel he is still sitting beside us, but then we realize he is gone. He had the best life with us.
    hrl9if.jpgdnk29v.jpg
    fe465h.jpg
    1zn0iex.jpg
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Oh no, I missed the post about the passing of the gorgeous Tintin!!!
    When did you loose him??
    Im so sorry - he was such a lovely looking dog xxx
    :(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

aonb wrote: »
    Oh no, I missed the post about the passing of the gorgeous Tintin!!!
    When did you loose him??
    Im so sorry - he was such a lovely looking dog xxx
    :(:(:(:(:(
    September 15th 2018. He got to enjoy his 17th birthday steak though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

September 15th 2018. He got to enjoy his 17th birthday steak though.

I dont tend to read the Departed Pets thread, its too sad.
    Im very very sorry to hear about Tintin - he was just gorgeous
    Our old guy lasted to just over 17 too - the oldies are very special

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

:( I think all of us on here will also remember the Tintin for a long time to come, I know I often think of him when I look at my own beloved scruffy little terrier and I wonder how you’re coping with your loss.

He was a lucky little dog, as were you to have him in your life for so long.

Happy birthday Tintin, hope you’re having steak every day wherever you are now.

Oh, our beloved Tintin. Tears streaming down my face as I read your post. Hope you're all doing okay. He was so loved by you and his boardsie fans :) Happy half Birthday Tintin. Hope you're celebrating with your friends at Rainbow Bridge.

Someone’s pooped...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

We managed to get out between the rain yesterday.

Advertisement