Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Opened the kitchen blind to this earlier.

j9FsVXu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Knuffletje posing on the Patio.
    She used to hate being outside, but recently she's been very adventurous, and runs out whenever she can.
    I love her paws. So chunky.

453292.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

I swear there are legs in there somewhere. When she wants to be, she's the poofiest thing...

453293.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Watching over where we go swim swims!

35266915_10217034702205537_3097478784073334784_n.jpg

walkies with the new edition!

35143754_10217031291000259_5535457673329246208_n.jpg

"We loves our new hooman".

Congrats shakencat. Beautiful trio there. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Forget it! I’ll just get my own food!

https://instagram.com/p/Bj_VgCyH-Xq/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

32962650_10157654687832715_217320839756906496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3ab5784661f7305bc6b270658b90f88e&oe=5BB31FCF
    Penny hopped right in and set dead still and tall like I wouldn't notice.. :D
    Guess she wanted to go swimming too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Canine Paralysis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Apologies it's off topic,

But we've always struggled with finding somewhere we are happy with to mind our dogs? (Rottie mainly! - need someone strong and well educated with large breeds!)

Any recommendations?
    Preferably who would only take my two at that time..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sir, please do not touch me.

https://instagram.com/p/BjmvmdinufC/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

20180605_200948.jpg

20180605_201357.jpg

20180605_201407.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

The Pointer Brothers - Jump

454014.jpg

Brotherly love

454013.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Ah stop @muddypaws. You don't have both do you? They're only gorgeous... you don't need a babysitter do you? 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hopefully that picture has attached ok,I'm not sure how to embed the picture into a comment.

This is my Cavalier King Charles called Cookie.

We got him as a rescue when he was 6 months old. He was got to help me out of a depression after my dad passed away and he is the apple of my eye :)

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Ah stop @muddypaws. You don't have both do you? They're only gorgeous... you don't need a babysitter do you? 😉

Lol Bran, the black fella came out of Carlow Kilkenny pound last May and unfortunately is incredibly dog reactive outside of the house, he's petrified of most of the world, hence the long line on him as he has scaled a 7 foot wall twice to go and attack passing dogs. Diefer, the flecked pup is now 7 months old and already has a record for theft, so if you want to babysit, don't bring anything you value ;)

muddypaws wrote: »

Lol Bran, the black fella came out of Carlow Kilkenny pound last May and unfortunately is incredibly dog reactive outside of the house, he's petrified of most of the world, hence the long line on him as he has scaled a 7 foot wall twice to go and attack passing dogs. Diefer, the flecked pup is now 7 months old and already has a record for theft, so if you want to babysit, don't bring anything you value ;)

Lol. I'm down a pair of flip flops, 2 pairs of slippers and a remote control with the current foster. After the first few times I fostered I no longer own anything valuable within doggy reach...

Poor Bran. Still no luck improving things?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Not mine, just babysitting. Love this one, we are having a very chilled morning, she's snoozing, I'm watching dressage on YouTube, what more could you want! :)

Lol. I'm down a pair of flip flops, 2 pairs of slippers and a remote control with the current foster. After the first few times I fostered I no longer own anything valuable within doggy reach...

Poor Bran. Still no luck improving things?

Lol. Diefer likes to remove anything he can drag out into the garden, that includes dog beds, chair cushions - the bit you sit on, no matter how big. Last week he trotted proudly back into the house with the bread knife in his mouth, taunting the other dogs, thankfully none.of them took him up on his offer to play tug.

There is slight improvement with Bran, he had a nice walk on a beach in Donegal last week with a female ridgeback, in and out of the van a few times that day for toilet breaks, seeing other dogs and he didn't react. He plays lots with Diefer so I don't know if that's releasing something for him. He's not throwing himself at doors at the moment when a dog barks in the distance and can even be outside when that happens and ignores it sometimes. The poor boy is so traumatised, something very bad happened to him. If I raise my voice for any reason, he runs to a corner and literally puts his arm up to protect himself, front leg up over his head :(

TG1 wrote: »
    Not mine, just babysitting. Love this one, we are having a very chilled morning, she's snoozing, I'm watching dressage on YouTube, what more could you want! :)

Gorgeous, how old and do the owners run? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Gorgeous, how old and do the owners run? :D

She's about 9 or 10 months I think. They do indeed, and bike and paddle. She's still only doing small amounts as she is such a baby, but learning about how to be a trail dog most weekends!

It's rare I get to mind her as she is usually out and about adventuring :)

• Advertisement

TG1 wrote: »
    She's about 9 or 10 months I think. They do indeed, and bike and paddle. She's still only doing small amounts as she is such a baby, but learning about how to be a trail dog most weekends!

It's rare I get to mind her as she is usually out and about adventuring :)

Point them in the direction of Canicross Ireland, there is a FB group, running and bikejore, pointers usually love it and are very good at it

Now that’s what I call summer! Sharing my ‘99 with Mr C!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Milo turned 3 today and he got a new yellow bally to add to his collection of yellow ballies :D

There is slight improvement with Bran, he had a nice walk on a beach in Donegal last week with a female ridgeback, in and out of the van a few times that day for toilet breaks, seeing other dogs and he didn't react. He plays lots with Diefer so I don't know if that's releasing something for him. He's not throwing himself at doors at the moment when a dog barks in the distance and can even be outside when that happens and ignores it sometimes. The poor boy is so traumatised, something very bad happened to him. If I raise my voice for any reason, he runs to a corner and literally puts his arm up to protect himself, front leg up over his head :(
    I don't want to drag this off the pic topic so I'll stop after this, but I really feel for anyone with a reactive dog. I had a gsd that I babysat for a short time and i just felt terrible for him, and everyone else he terrified by making such a fuss. It broke my heart that I couldnt do anything for him- he was such a fab dog when i took him out by himself on the farm.

I don't want to drag this off the pic topic so I'll stop after this, but I really feel for anyone with a reactive dog. I had a gsd that I babysat for a short time and i just felt terrible for him, and everyone else he terrified by making such a fuss. It broke my heart that I couldnt do anything for him- he was such a fab dog when i took him out by himself on the farm.

I sooooo know the above feeling! also my heart brakes for the human too...sometimes ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bailey enjoying his laser therapy yesterday!....because he just has to lie down and get treats lol!

454187.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

Gizmo on an evening walk

Khali is preparing for the heatwave with her sun hat on! :D

24ov8t5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Rocky loves the sun!

36176209_10155680385439021_4427461299005292544_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e3c98b5c49ead1facc2e0ce9e5322f25&oe=5BADB13D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Cuteness overload :D

Advertisement