Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Get up and go

Sandy enjoying the sun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

My first pets as an adult - two new buns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Hooked

So... my wife decides to take a photo of her glass of prosecco, to share with family, as she's landed a new job...

Enter Jack!

IMG_0781.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That is awesome :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

^^^^ Hooked, deadly shot! :D

• Advertisement

^^^^ Hooked, deadly shot! :D
    That is awesome :pac:

Thanks guys/gals.

I can take no credit. My wife and her phone did all the work. It's a 'one in a hundred' shot, isn't it. The composition/angle, the timing, etc... just perfect. Jack... he's pure divil-ment!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Cosmo, Teddy & Panda enjoying the weather!

My other cat Biggie didn't want to make an appearance.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Hooked wrote: »
    Thanks guys/gals.

I can take no credit. My wife and her phone did all the work. It's a 'one in a hundred' shot, isn't it. The composition/angle, the timing, etc... just perfect. Jack... he's pure divil-ment!

It’s an absolute classic that you will always remember Jack with love in times to come.

Really brilliant shot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh and congratulations to Mrs Hooked too oops!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

So what, Jack isnt family?!?! :D Not old enough for a glass of proscecco but surely a little strawberry wouldnt hurt! Hope it didnt stop your wife enjoying her glass (without the strawberry - assume Jack got to eat it??!)

• Advertisement

aonb wrote: »
    So what, Jack isnt family?!?! :D Not old enough for a glass of proscecco but surely a little strawberry wouldnt hurt! Hope it didnt stop your wife enjoying her glass (without the strawberry - assume Jack got to eat it??!)

Jack and Hugo are our kids, I'll have you know!! :D If my wife (or myself) refused food and drink that the boys licked - we'd have nothing to eat or drink. They'd eat stones! But a regular RAW/fresh diet is the norm!

My wife is gonna miss them now that she's working in UL, as her current job has her home 3 or 4 days per week. Which means long lunchtime walks with her Mam and the boys and lots of lazing around the house. The dogs, not her!

Oh and congratulations to Mrs Hooked too oops!.

She's thrilled, thanks. Back to UL with a job for life, hopefully! You'd think she'd had enough of the place after 8/9 years and a PhD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AED4pEuuAzIrqZLH3

Hoops enjoying a walk/climb in Johnstown Castle today. Lovely place for a walk, all dogs must be kept on leads and anytime I've been there everyone follows this rule. Lots of peacocks/ducks etc wandering about so lots of areas/feathers etc to sniff!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Every time I follow someone’s link and open the photo, I just loudly exclaim....ahhhhhh...love all the pet photos! All gorgeous and much loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Hoops looks kitted out for every activity, hill-walking, swimming, rock-climbing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Hoops looks kitted out for every activity, hill-walking, swimming, rock-climbing...

Haha, that's the ruffwear webmaster harness or as I like to call it his Houdini vest, he can't wiggle his way out of this one like he can with others!

Sandy just chilling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Morning and afternoon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

He really is a clever dog, normally.
    IMG_20180530_075037_166.jpg

Sandy....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Mr. Bojangles enjoying the sunshine this weekend in the garden and with Jacob looking out over Lough Mask last weekend. He was fascinated by the water. I'm not sure if he's seen a lake before.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

First post! My rescue kitty from Egypt marshmallow, currently living the life here in Toronto.

https://instagram.com/p/BjKeyxrnkZU/

(Yes, he has his own instagram :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭dasdog

A mouse has taken up residence in the stone wall. He doesn't like the mouse.

zp_may_2018.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

When your summer clothes from last year still fit (cooling vests) :p:pac::pac:

452763.png

tk123 wrote: »
    When your summer clothes from last year still fit

#lifegoals!! :D

Milo man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

jellybear wrote: »
    Milo man :)

Stunning looking boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Heidi 'selfie' and then Lucy and Heidi enjoying the shade in hot and sunny Roundstone yesterday

452936.jpg

452935.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

They're only missing an ice cream cone in the second picture :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Someone likes the BBQ!

34907791_10160357721045507_9008192173870415872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c8706ce6dffa286bc97c537d15fa0beb&oe=5BB4C837

Advertisement