Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭kop77

bmm wrote: »
    Oh dear!

a few different keys alright but nothing major.... or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

kop77 wrote: »
    a few different keys alright but nothing major.... or am I missing something?

Its just a bit of a nuisance, that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Mine has been missorted by UPS. Another days wait now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

If anyone has a spare code I would be very grateful. I am waiting on my one to be emailed to me which I will post up when I do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Lads, I was making a purchase on their mobile site this morning. If you leave open the basket with your code entered, and checkout on another tab, you can re-use the £10 discount code, again and again.. just used the same one three times there. :) You do not need to enter the code again, it will apply anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Many thanks Ayatolla, just used it.

Me too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Techmaster wrote: »
    Lads, I was making a purchase on their mobile site this morning. If you leave open the basket with your code entered, and checkout on another tab, you can re-use the £10 discount code, again and again.. just used the same one three times there. :) You do not need to enter the code again, it will apply anyway.

thanks.. worked for me too - free delivery and discount code both :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

have a code

fwfxvrjmn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Ardent

I keep getting "Billing Address: has not been specified" at the Buy Now page, no matter what I do. Anyone else getting this?

Shambles of a checkout process.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭kop77

Skerries wrote: »
    have a code

fwfxvrjmn

worked for me.... cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Also worked for me!

Thanks and thanks to the OP, while I'd prefer black, couldn't say no to 10eur!
    I completed the survey too, so if/when I get a code I'll post it here for the next person.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Another code for whoever wants it. MERRY CHRISTMAS
    4m2v6ewbe

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭zoom_cool

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Another code for whoever wants it. MERRY CHRISTMAS
    4m2v6ewbe

Thanks MiskyBoyy just used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Ardent

Got there in the end. What an ordeal!

So next question, for anyone who used the free shipping trick - has anyone actually received one of these, or at least received a tracking number?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Ardent wrote: »
    Got there in the end. What an ordeal!

So next question, for anyone who used the free shipping trick - has anyone actually received one of these, or at least received a tracking number?

Got my tracking number monday night - it was sent from Netherlands yesterday, processed and left the UK this morning, hopefully have it tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Just requested about 10 more codes. Should have them tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭Invincible

Just requested about 10 more codes. Should have them tomorrow morning

You must have a lot of addresses :P
    It doesn't accept eircom.net anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Did we not confirm that we can reuse codes?
    Cause we can!

I got the cheapo speakers in Argos for 12.99 and they're definitely worth getting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Is there a way to get free shipping on other orders? I can't seem to get that link working to buy them speakers

Edit: Closed tab then re-opened and went back and the shipping was free. Is that a bug or what's the story with the free shipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Got two codes for doing the survey and neither of them are working. Did anyone else have an issue with them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,927 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Synode wrote: »
    Is there a way to get free shipping on other orders? I can't seem to get that link working to buy them speakers

Edit: Closed tab then re-opened and went back and the shipping was free. Is that a bug or what's the story with the free shipping

Possibly a bug, while waiting on my voucher code. I closed the window and got an email saying I still had an item in my basket and the free delivery was applied once I got back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Voucher isn't working for me anymore either now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

B00MSTICK wrote: »
    Did we not confirm that we can reuse codes?
    Cause we can!

Nope. Some had success. Many had not. Me included ( tried multiple times last week )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Synode wrote: »
    Got two codes for doing the survey and neither of them are working. Did anyone else have an issue with them?
    B00MSTICK wrote: »
    Voucher isn't working for me anymore either now

Same here. I was trying the mobile trick (from Techmaster's post) on a bluetooth speaker and went as far as checkout, but didn't confirm the order. Now it's not working when I try again. I assumed it was because I'd "used" it.

The £5 voucher and free express delivery are still working though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Anybody who ordered extras which they dont need and are getting rid of feel free to PM me, would be interested in one

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Bought Sunday, my order status on the website has changed from processing to cancelled - no £7.50 returned through Paypal (yet). I've sent a query to customer care.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-980-000513-Z120-Stereo-Speakers/dp/B00544XKK4

Those £2.99 speakers I picked up get fantastic reviews on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Techmaster wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-980-000513-Z120-Stereo-Speakers/dp/B00544XKK4

Those £2.99 speakers I picked up get fantastic reviews on Amazon.

What u using them with

GY A1 wrote: »
    What u using them with

PC speakers, but would do fine plugged into a phone for music or even as an alternative to the crappy built-in TV speakers.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement