Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Greg81

Skerries wrote: »
    spare code for someone

y8r3jmaz4

Thx just used it to get speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭GBX

UPS just tried to deliver mine. Nobody at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

GBX wrote: »
    UPS just tried to deliver mine. Nobody at home.

Have to say fair play to UPS. They delivered mine when nobody was there. So they hid it and put a note in the letterbox saying where it was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

deadybai wrote: »
    did you order when it was out of stock?

No got the BA early when it was live.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Synode wrote: »
    Have to say fair play to UPS. They delivered mine when nobody was there. So they hid it and put a note in the letterbox saying where it was

beats DPD who drive up, ring the doorbell and then run back to the van and drive off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Synode wrote: »
    In the wheelie bin?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ptyloch

Received mine today and happy to report that it is working with my HTC One M8 with an OTG cable. I will check later if it is working with a Galaxy Tab S and Tab 4 but it should.*

Best bargain this month definitely!*

*typed on Logitech K400 Plus keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Can someone test it on their Smart TV please and report back here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Just got a shipping notification from UPS for either my speakers and/or headset. The weight says 1.5KG so I'm guessing all of them shipped together maybe? or else just speakers.

edit; all 3 orders shipped tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Liquidus

Ordered keyboard earlier in week and still in processing, tried to get speakers today, but "Payment Authorisation Failed" every-time whether using Paypal, different credit cards etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Received my k400 today without any problems. Serious bit of kit for just above a tenner. Will go very well with my kodi set up.

Working on Galaxy Tab S, not working on Tab 4, both are not rooted, Tab S is running 5.0 and Tab 4 4.4.2. Absolutely awesome piece of kit!

Techmaster wrote: »
    Can someone test it on their Smart TV please and report back here?

It works with my Panasonic TXL-47ET60B from another bargain alert :-)))) though it is limited, the mouse pad is only working inside the browser and the reactions to pressing the buttons are kinda slow but this is more to do with the TV rather then keyboard itself.

Still haven't tested it with my MK808B Plus android box, that's tomorrow's task.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭dodzy

ptyloch wrote: »
    It works with my Panasonic TXL-47ET60B from another bargain alert :-)))) though it is limited, the mouse pad is only working inside the browser and the reactions to pressing the buttons are kinda slow but this is more to do with the TV rather then keyboard itself.

Still haven't tested it with my MK808B Plus android box, that's tomorrow's task.

It'll be a perfect partner for the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I placed 2 orders - 1) the Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus - White - UK English on Friday 14th August and 2) Stereo Speakers Z120 on Friday 21st August. Both orders still processing. Anyone else in the same boat w/regards to awaiting shipment?

Not sure whether to email customer service, or just wait it out.....? :)

Fantastic bargain(s) nonetheless!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

What are people doing if they got the email saying their order has been cancelled ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

bigron2109 wrote: »
    What are people doing if they got the email saying their order has been cancelled ?

I got 2 emails. But they were attempted orders i made while I was trying to get vouchers to work. Awaiting payment orders.
    COuld this be the same thing you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭crasy dash

I placed 2 orders - 1) the Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus - White - UK English on Friday 14th August and 2) Stereo Speakers Z120 on Friday 21st August. Both orders still processing. Anyone else in the same boat w/regards to awaiting shipment?

Not sure whether to email customer service, or just wait it out.....? :)

Fantastic bargain(s) nonetheless!

Im the same as yourself contacted customer care and two days later i got please be patient its out of stock

I checked my bank details i have been charged for it through paypal, so far no email of cancellation so it might just be a waiting game:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Raging I missed this deal, anyone got a spare code, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Pangea wrote: »
    Raging I missed this deal, anyone got a spare code, please!

Sent you a code there

• Advertisement

ptyloch wrote: »

I'm using it with an MK808B. It's class

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

My order is still saying 'Order In Process' since the 17th. Whats the best way to get in touch with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Corholio wrote: »
    My order is still saying 'Order In Process' since the 17th. Whats the best way to get in touch with them?

There is no best way. Most of their phone numbers listed for this country don't work.

I'd suggest online ticket system. Expected wait time is 2 days for a response; they will say oh yes we can see your problem on the system, not fix it, then send you an email asking how impressed are you with the speed they fixed your problem (when they didn't even fix it??)

They're out of stock aren't they. Did you order before they went OOS?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

17th is OOS, i think last day when it was in stock was morning 14th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

This is the number I rang trying to get my refund sorted. They charged me just under 100 pounds sterling for an extra keyboard I never added to the order.

Their taking their sweet time getting it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

This is the response I got,

I understand that you would like assistance with your order of Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus.

Unfortunately we are current out of stock for K400 Plus white, we do apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Restocking can take up to 14 business days.

For future reference your case reference number is xxxxxxxxxxx. This will allow us to quickly find the contact history when you need additional help. If we do not receive a reply, your support request will eventually be closed and set to "solved". A survey will be sent to you to gather your feedback.

To contact us by phone or obtain additional information (FAQ's, Forum, Manuals, etc.) please visit support.logitech.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I know its out of stock but here a code somebody could use l:
    4n4myuxjt
    Expires 31st Oct.

Advertisement