Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

lawred2 wrote: »
    I figured it out... was only closing the tab

As soon as I went to close all open Firefox instances; I got the free shipping pop up

Note: It's free express delivery acc. to the ad, not standard delivery like the link. There's a trick to it though, you have to select express delivery before you get the pop-up, then click the link. Basically the website is very temperamental.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,300 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Note: It's free express delivery acc. to the ad, not standard delivery like the link. There's a trick to it though, you have to select express delivery before you get the pop-up, then click the link. Basically the website is very temperamental.

hmmm... I didn't select express delivery. In fact I didn't even go near the delivery drop down :confused:

lawred2 wrote: »
    hmmm... I didn't select express delivery. In fact I didn't even go near the delivery drop down :confused:

From what I saw this morning it seems to make whatever delivery option you have already selected the free one, even though the popup will always mention express delivery. The default is Standard Delivery.

So if you select express delivery and then click the link in the popup, you get free express delivery as the popup promises. But if you have standard delivery selected, when you click on the link in the popup, it's the standard delivery that's free, and selecting express will cost you.

I can't check this at the moment but that's how it appeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Does this work on an iPad, no?

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Does this work on an iPad, no?

It requires a USB port. Doesn't work via bluetooth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭breeno

Just ordered this morning - noted as out of stock. Any idea of how quickly they're coming back into stock or is it a case of wait and see?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Sits in my basket at 34.99. No reduction, I got the free shipping email. Anyone else experience this? I filled in the survey, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭biebiebie

GrumPy wrote: »
    Sits in my basket at 34.99. No reduction, I got the free shipping email. Anyone else experience this? I filled in the survey, too.

You have to choose white - did you choose black?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I got confirmation mine has shipped from Netherlands. Currently in the UK en route here.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

GrumPy wrote: »

You need to select the white model to get half price.

Did you enter/receive the coupon code in the 'Thank you! Your gift is inside' email reply from Logitech, obtained a day or so after completing the survey?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

styron wrote: »
    You need to select the white model to get half price.

Did you enter/receive the coupon code in the 'Thank you! Your gift is inside' email reply from Logitech, obtained a day or so after completing the survey?

All out of stock now it looks like.

"Out of Stock
    But if you place your order now, we'll deliver as soon as the product is available."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Sappy404 wrote: »
    "Out of Stock
    But if you place your order now, we'll deliver as soon as the product is available."

Cheers....

Just waiting on the tenner voucher to be emailed to me so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

It's been like that for days, but the note below it says:
    "But if you place your order now, we'll deliver as soon as the product is available."

The keyboard is very popular as a Smart TV/HTPC /Android Box accessory and shouldn't take long to restock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

I'd advise anyone to do a second survey if you have another email just in case. The website chewed up my first and the second one got me a nice mouse for 2.99 delivered. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Satriale wrote: »
    I'd advise anyone to do a second survey if you have another email just in case. The website chewed up my first and the second one got me a nice mouse for 2.99 delivered. ;)

Which one did you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

GBX wrote: »
    I got confirmation mine has shipped from Netherlands. Currently in the UK en route here.

How long were you waiting to between ordering and getting the confirmation?

i ordered mine, printed off the invoice from the website but have not received any email to say its even been ordered...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

iknorr wrote: »

i ordered mine, printed off the invoice from the website but have not received any email to say its even been ordered...

Ordered Friday and received the confirmation a short while later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭biebiebie

iknorr wrote: »

I got an order confirmation email as soon as I ordered.
    However 2 days later and nothing else. Order is being processed when I check online....I guess waiting on stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭dodzy

biebiebie wrote: »
    I got an order confirmation email as soon as I ordered.
    However 2 days later and nothing else. Order is being processed when I check online....I guess waiting on stock.

Like all really good deals around these parts, there is always a chance that it could go t*ts up. We'll just have to sit it out and hope we get them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Synode wrote: »
    Which one did you go for?

This one, sorry I didn't get the mini wireless one but I was afraid it would eat my second code if I went back.
    Logitech Mouse M105
    GBP 12.99
    Select Colour (<~trot red) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

My k400 shipped.
    Three k400 plus still pending

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ordered the k400 its seems. Been shipped anyway. Happy I missed the plus one with logitechs record for orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

i went and ordered an italian keyboard by mistake anyone know the difference google shows the same qwerty key layout a few symbols different location?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

chris1970 wrote: »
    i went and ordered an italian keyboard by mistake anyone know the difference google shows the same qwerty key layout a few symbols different location?

http://gate2home.com/Italian-Keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Could someone give me a valid promo code? I mucked up my order somehow and now its invalid..

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

Mine shipped yesterday (18th) and I ordered on the 16th long after they were out of stock. Might be because I ordered the swedish layout to Sweden, I imagine that one was in stock! Shipped via ups with tracking info, due Thursday. Great bargain, thanks op. Perfect for my pi2 kodi box.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Here's a £10 code if anyone wants it.
    avawfpido

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Many thanks Ayatolla, just used it.

Advertisement