Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭racersedge

Buckled and ordered it. Do have a mouse/keyboard combo for running the media center at the TV, but this would make things much cleaner than having the two. For that price, be mad not too! Thanks not only to the original poster, but for those others who dug about with regards to getting the discount codes and ensuring getting free shipping.

Just have to wait for them to send it out now!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kevface91

+1 for the above, only stumbled across this last night. not sure if my order will go through (out of stock, etc) but it seemed to proceed better than expected, maybe because i had it in my basket. anyway thanks to all involved for what seems to be a stupidly good deal!

P.s. sorry if somebody already posted this earlier (i didnt see it) but the regular k400 white is now on sale at 17.50.... could be a consolation prize for some if the 400+ model isnt honoured :D
    http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400r?crid=26
    Just beware (hilariously) that Italian keyboard is the default option!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kevface91

oh, quick question- this mentions connectivity with Android 5.0 and above, but androids dont typically have regular usb ports. I assume this is where USB OTG cables come into play??? knew i should have gotten one! ("youll always find a use for it somewhere")

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Has anyone much success using one of this on the FireStick(Not FireTV)? I assume its only use would be certain games, and typing?

Looks like the stick is locked down:

http://www.aftvnews.com/fire-tv-stick-will-not-accept-a-usb-keyboard-or-mouse/

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Kevface91 wrote: »
    oh, quick question- this mentions connectivity with Android 5.0 and above, but androids dont typically have regular usb ports. I assume this is where USB OTG cables come into play??? knew i should have gotten one! ("youll always find a use for it somewhere")

or @ 20 cent a pop ... and only a two week ETA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,120 ✭✭✭Invincible

Anyone getting the following message after entering payment details?

Error:

We are unable to perform the selected action. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Error Number: SIT_000002

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Just ordered the white one, with free shipping to ireland. Its OOS but I assume it will arrive in a few weeks since the item is new and not end of line stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

You can still order one, I did just 2 mins ago and have gotten the confirmation email.

Yeah, I chanced it for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Tails142

Thanks for the deal OP, just got through it there, took a few tries of going through the process of almost completing the sale until the 'Buy Now' button and then clicking the HUKD link to get the free postage but it got it eventually worked after a few tries. Hopefully they will honour it once they come back in stock.

Some great deals from time to time on that Logitech website if it is a piece of sheet, got the noise cancelling headphone deal that was posted up here a few months back. Just need a harmony remote now =D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Cheers OP. Ordered K400 Plus white for €10.55 :)

• Advertisement

If anyone's interested you could also get this for £2.99: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/powershell-controller-and-battery

powershell-controller-battery-images.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Liquidus

Used free shipping and 10 off code and after paypal but order did not go through and cant use original discount code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Liquidus wrote: »
    Used free shipping and 10 off code and after paypal but order did not go through and cant use original discount code.

There's a £5 off coupon earlier in this thread you can use. Still good value at that(or do the survey again with another email and wait for another coupon)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    If anyone's interested you could also get this for £2.99: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/powershell-controller-and-battery

Damn would have snapped that up then I saw its iphone only. Shame it doesnt come with a sort of adjustable mount for any android phone too.

Tinie wrote:
    Damn would have snapped that up then I saw its iphone only. Shame it doesnt come with a sort of adjustable mount for any android phone too.

Yeah same. Really cool looking but also an android owner :/

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

anyone have a spare code ? no sign of mine since yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Big Thank you for This!! Got it for 7.99 including shipping ( used the free shipping link and €5.00 discount link)
    1st Christmas present bought, one Happy Teenager at Christmas
    Thank You!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I've become the given specific instructions that I can't by any more BAs this month.

You're killing me. If I can get the 10 off voucher I'll get it sent to work. 7.50 is too good to turn down.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

what's the timeframe for receiving a code ?
    No sign of mine yet - submitted survey around 1

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

Rockin wrote: »
    what's the timeframe for receiving a code ?
    No sign of mine yet - submitted survey around 1

Took about 24 hours for mine to arrive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

I did the survey at around 12 last night and it arrived at 8 this morning hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Thanks OP, Got one, just waiting for stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

PayPal is showing a payment of £7.50 but the Logitech confirmation email shows £16.50
    Is that how it's looking for everyone else?
    What's that about?

PayPal is showing a payment of £7.50 but the Logitech confirmation email shows £16.50
    Is that how it's looking for everyone else?
    What's that about?

This is how mine looks:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

anybody want my £10 gift voucher code?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Just ordered for 7.50 after receiving my code this morning, thanks to will56 and Basq for the free shipping!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Supercell wrote: »
    Just ordered for 7.50 after receiving my code this morning, thanks to will56 and Basq for the free shipping!
    +1. Cheers also to synode (#25) for the free shipping link. Have 2 of these at home. Why I'm buying a 3rd, well, I've no idea at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ordered this morning. Cheers op. Unbelievable value.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dominoman

brock92 wrote: »
    anybody want my £10 gift voucher code?

I'll take it if you still have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭brock92

dominoman wrote: »
    I'll take it if you still have it.

PM sent

Advertisement