Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

How long does it take for code to come thru from survey? Still waiting on mine...

Mine came through following morning, but there is a £5 code earlier in this thread. i had to use it cause their crap website swallowed up my £10.
    :mad: but also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

awful website..ended up using IE with no addons etc that worked.. 12.50 delivered thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

thanks OP, got it, really happy with the deal, until I tried to figure out where I can use it, am sure I will figure some use....I'm probably end up buying a pc to connect to a TV (may buy a new TV) to make use of this deal....
    ...and so the circle of bargain forums life continues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Purchased just there.....Didn't know I needed it but knew I wanted it. :) Love getting stuff in the post. Like a gift from past me to future me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

thanks OP, got it, really happy with the deal, until I tried to figure out where I can use it, am sure I will figure some use....I'm probably end up buying a pc to connect to a TV (may buy a new TV) to make use of this deal....
    ...and so the circle of bargain forums life continues

I'm the same, got a bargain on the HP 260 G1 to replace an Android box.

Bargain is slowing being eaten up by all the bits I can now use on my new Windows TV box :rolleyes::)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Cheers OP. Got it delivered for £12.50
    For those having trouble, I had awful luck with Firefox. Wouldn't accept my address and no button to "Continue with this address".

Swapped to IE and it worked perfectly.

Mine was OOS but still accepted the order. The logitech site says that anything OOS will be delivered as soon as stock comes back in. Hopefully won't be waiting too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭kop77

10.57 with AIB :P
    Techmaster wrote: »
    Same :pac:

yep... €10.50 with Paypal :D

Order Confirmation email received from Logitech,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Synode wrote: »
    If anyone has a £10 discount voucher and isn't using it today can they give it to me and I'll give them mine as soon as I get it?

Same here, would be greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Korvanica wrote: »
    Same here, would be greatly appreciated.

Sappy posted a £5 code earlier

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=96608767&postcount=27

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

saying out of stock :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

GY A1 wrote: »
    saying out of stock :(

Yes it is out of stock but you can go ahead with the order and they'll post it as soon as they get more back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

Bought one as well - 10.91 paypal:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Waiting on my tenner voucher. If anyone had a spare it would be mucho appreciated !

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

Nice one OP, it seemed to go through ok for £7.50 total. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Are people posting direct or using Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Are people posting direct or using Parcel Motel?

Direct to Ireland is free too.

Don't understand why people would pay €3.95 to PM if they can get it to their door free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Techmaster wrote: »
    Direct to Ireland is free too.

Don't understand why people would pay €3.95 to PM if they can get it to their door free.

If you cant be at home to meet the courier you have 24 (or is it 48?) hours to go to a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Satriale wrote: »
    If you cant be at home to meet the courier you have 24 (or is it 48?) hours to go to a PM.

48 hours yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Greg81

Thank you OP. Just ordered one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Thanks OP. Just got the code and ordered it. I have the original K400 but couldn't resist the updated version for that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Pissed off, got the vochuer this morning, went through the whole process, and was paying by Paypal, who decided to do a security check and asked me to change my password etc, and when i completed that, it did not give me the option to complete the sale. Went back through to start the order again and of course the vochuer code had been used even though the sale did not complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Ordered one, I didn't realise they were as big as that, always thought they were TV remote sized.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Took me so long to get the damn voucher that its out of stock now. Thanks anyway OP.

There is something about them shipping it when it comes back in stock so I'll complete the process when I get the free shipping code and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

kendragon wrote: »
    Took me so long to get the damn voucher that its out of stock now. Thanks anyway OP.

There is something about them shipping it when it comes back in stock so I'll complete the process when I get the free shipping code and see what happens.

You can still order one, I did just 2 mins ago and have gotten the confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Thanks op just ordered one as well, its a steal at that price direct to your door:pac:

Now just the wait till there back in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Spotted this yesterday on hotukdeals, used the £5 voucher code and free delivery and got it for £12.50 which I'm happy with getting it delivered via parcel motel. I've used the older version with my HTPC but needed one for my firetv box so this is a great deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Thanks OP - did the survey last night & got the discount code this morning. Just got confirmation email - hoping that they actually get more stock in though. Great bargain - no idea what I'll do with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Pissed off, got the vochuer this morning, went through the whole process, and was paying by Paypal, who decided to do a security check and asked me to change my password etc, and when i completed that, it did not give me the option to complete the sale. Went back through to start the order again and of course the vochuer code had been used even though the sale did not complete.

..... do you have another email address? Can do survey again and get a different code ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Went sweetly until timed out logging into Paypal - handled by Digital River Ireland ... the incompetent f**ks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭gillamandango

Has anyone much success using one of this on the FireStick(Not FireTV)? I assume its only use would be certain games, and typing?

Advertisement