Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Synode wrote: »
    I just got it working with free post (but don't have a voucher yet :( ). Go to that final page (with shipping not free) then click this link

Free Shipping Link

This works. Net cost delivered to Ireland GBP7.50.

GBP9.31 shipping discount to Ireland. Sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Excellent deal, thanks OP

Be perfect for Kodi/XBMC

Its came up as "Out of stock" once I got to checkout, but the order went through anyway.

Fingers crossed they ship once more are in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Finally got through the disaster checkout and it's now OOS.

Same here..... We broke it!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Finally got through the disaster checkout and it's now OOS.

I literally just got one... 11.17am

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Bollox. Was waiting on the free delivery email that never came and just saw the links to get it now.

If anyone gets this and changes their mind I'd take it off you :(

• Advertisement

Showing as back in stock now but no free delivery.. boooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

maximoose wrote: »
    Showing as back in stock now but no free delivery.. boooo

Get to the page where the delivery costs are showing then click this link

Free Shipping Link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Thanks OP, great deal - free shipping to Ireland too!! :D

As much as I dislike white, this will do nicely for when I get a streaming/media Android box for the TV towards the end of the year.

For just over a tenner delivered, I cannot complain at all. :)

Serious pain in the arse, free delivery has worked but getting the error message "billing address has not been specified" when trying to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭dor83

maximoose wrote: »
    Serious pain in the arse, free delivery has worked but getting the error message "billing address has not been specified" when trying to pay.

I had the same problem, it was because I was trying to ship to an address that didn't match the billing address I had on paypal, I got it to work by putting the billing address(it had to match exactly not even a small difference) in and having it shipped to another.

• Advertisement

Ordered, phew :)

dor83 wrote: »
    I had the same problem, it was because I was trying to ship to an address that didn't match the billing address I had on paypal, I got it to work by putting the billing address(it had to match exactly not even a small difference) in and having it shipped to another.

I got it for both billing and shipping when paying with CC but there's no need to actually change anything. Just choose "use this address" and it continues.

Think I got there eventually. Order placed at £7.50. Now wait for the "we're sorry but......" email

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

bah, still waiting on discount code!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

thanks, just got order confirmation from Logitech, £7-50 all in.

fdevine wrote: »
    Think I got there eventually. Order placed at £7.50. Now wait for the "we're sorry but......" email

Nah should be fine. I've had plenty of bargains like this off them over the years - they let me stack email reward coupons with corporate reward ones I used to get in work, and on one order they even threw in a £14.99 mouse with all orders, without even mentioning it, a lot like they've done with this 50% discount. Just a nice surprise when you get to the checkout.

Incidentally they're pretty generous with those email discount codes, especially around Christmas/Easter/bank holidays etc. I've signed up for it on the for the Irish site too using a different email address as there tends to be different offers on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Done all the steps and got one for £7.50 delivered to Ireland.
    For some reason Paypal didn't offer me a conversion method for the funds, but féck it, we'll see.

Thanks OP. Hopefully I can get this to work with my VU+ Satellite box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

conversion shows at €10-91.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Took the £5 discount and ordered. Didnt want to take a chance waiting on the £10. Order placed, thanks OP.

Also worth noting that anyone who has bought from them before has access to the VIP store:

http://buy.logitech.com/store/logieu/en_GB/DisplayPurchasePlanLandingPage

... so people who have used the £5 voucher can use their £10 survey voucher on a bunch of heavily reduced stuff when it comes, including a few mice and keyboards that actually come in under the £10 mark, so can get some stuff for free basically. It's worth pointing out that the white K400 is advertised on the VIP store at £17.50, so those worried about this BA being a mistake can rest easy I'd say.

Also, check out their Closeout and Blemished Box section (they're always perfect): http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/special-offers/blemished-box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

stanley1 wrote: »

That it is. The conversion appeared on my PayPal receipt, and not on the site directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Saying out of stock now for the white one. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Has anyone else got a dutch layout? This is the description in my order confirmation:
    Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus - White - Dutch (Qwerty)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Has anyone else got a dutch layout? This is the description in my order confirmation:

No mine says

Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus - White - UK English

Mine is White - UK English

Synode wrote: »
    No mine says

Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus - White - UK English

Mine too. There was a pull down menu for selecting the keyboard layout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Saying out of stock now for the white one. :(

Continue with the order, mine said the same but it went through and was in stock by the end.

(uk keybord)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

stanley1 wrote: »

10.57 with AIB :P

10.57 with AIB :P

Same :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

How long does it take for code to come thru from survey? Still waiting on mine...

Advertisement