Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    You greedy bastad!

Why so many?

Calm down folks. Picked them up for a group of us in work. Will be interesting to see if all the wireless receivers start interfering :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Pangea wrote: »
    Was there a discount on the speakers aswell?

No, full price iirc. Used 2 codes - keyboard for me and speakers for the house...... 2 separate orders.....2 separate codes

In other news, my speakers have shipped..... any day now :pac:

My speakers will be here tomorrow. Haven't found a use yet to be honest. The speakers in my TV have been a bit crackly lately, I wonder will these sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Sappy404

If anyone's looking to spend £60 or more, there's a £15 voucher going:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057483347

You get it instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Lads, ye are getting a €30-40 keyboard for €12.

For 99% of us it was an impulse buy that we don't need. Why all the complaining that its taking a little time to arrive? Just forget about it for now instead of bitching about it and it'll be a nice surprise when it arrives in a week or 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,214 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Korvanica wrote: »

For 99% of us it was an impulse buy that we don't need. Why all the complaining that its taking a little time to arrive? Just forget about it for now instead of bitching about it and it'll be a nice surprise when it arrives in a week or 9.
    Agreed, I ordered mine for a box I use a couple of weekends and holidays when i'm home, had been controlling it with a remote control and plugging in a wired keyboard whenever it needed updating. This will be a great surprise whenever it comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Korvanica wrote: »

Hey, whats with the €12???
    €10.96 EUR if you please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

This is still available with the K400 (Old Model)
    I used my 10 voucher and the link for free shipping works too.

Just look for the K400 and its reduced to 17.50

This is still available with the K400 (Old Model)
    I used my 10 voucher and the link for free shipping works too.

Just look for the K400 and its reduced to 17.50
    No more vouchers available though

I had a voucher but had missed out on the plus but i already have a K400 so another on will be handy. Still 17.50 delivered is a great price IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

The black k400 (UK English) is showing as 17.50 but when I add it to my 'cart' it's showing as 34.99 (full price).

curranbaz wrote: »
    The black k400 (UK English) is showing as 17.50 but when I add it to my 'cart' it's showing as 34.99 (full price).

I ordered a white one, have you tried it

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

I ordered a white one, have you tried it

Black one seems to be the only one available of the K400.

Ordered the white K400 plus but would have preferred a black one for aesthetics. Also my order is sitting at 'Order in Process' since the 15th. Ah well, will have to wait a while longer I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

I got this reply from them:
    Dear mickzer,

My name is Stavros E., I understand that you would like assistance with your .

I have checked the status of your order and according to our records the status is :In Process .

Unfortunately the product is out of stock,as soon as the product is available in our stock will be shipped immediately.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

For future reference your case reference number is xxxxxxxx. This will allow us to quickly find the contact history when you need additional help. If we do not receive a reply, your support request will eventually be closed and set to "solved". A survey will be sent to you to gather your feedback.

To contact us by phone or obtain additional information (FAQ's, Forum, Manuals, etc.) please visit support.logitech.com

Best regards,
    Stavros E.
    Logitech Customer Care
    What does the bold part mean? Do I have to reply or they'll mark it as solved...or what?

Anyone else get this today?

Gives access to the store and most items have £2-£10 more off depending on the value.

Not sure if the £10 code works but to get free delivery you have to spend over £39. The checkout glitch/link doesn't seem to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Gives access to the store and most items have £2-£10 more off depending on the value.

Not sure if the £10 code works but to get free delivery you have to spend over £39. The checkout glitch/link doesn't seem to work.

Got that 2 days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I mentioned it in an earlier post in this thread. IIRC the codes don't always work, and you don't get the free delivery pop-up when leaving the checkout. Also, you have to clear your cookies after visiting the VIP section to get the codes/delivery thing to work again.

Their blemished box/closeout/bundle deals are pretty good too, though, and you can use the codes and free delivery on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

mickzer wrote: »
    I got this reply from them:
    Dear mickzer,

My name is Stavros E., I understand that you would like assistance with your .

I have checked the status of your order and according to our records the status is :In Process .

Unfortunately the product is out of stock,as soon as the product is available in our stock will be shipped immediately.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

For future reference your case reference number is xxxxxxxx. This will allow us to quickly find the contact history when you need additional help. If we do not receive a reply, your support request will eventually be closed and set to "solved". A survey will be sent to you to gather your feedback.

To contact us by phone or obtain additional information (FAQ's, Forum, Manuals, etc.) please visit support.logitech.com

Best regards,
    Stavros E.
    Logitech Customer Care
    What does the bold part mean? Do I have to reply or they'll mark it as solved...or what?

It means there is a support incident or case open for your query and he's been assigned it. As he's answered your query and unless you have follow up questions the support case will be set to solved. Just relates to your query and not the order... presumably you just need to wait until they come back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Just ordered K400 black (in stock) for £7.50 using survey code and with free shipping glitch. Happy days:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭cullenswood

degsie wrote: »
    Just ordered K400 black (in stock) for £7.50 using survey code and with free shipping glitch. Happy days:)

Are there any codes left, wouldn't mind getting this deal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I posted this code - not sure if anybody has tried it/used it. Give it a try:

4n4myuxjt

Didn't see that was working again, anyone got a code please??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭cullenswood

GBX wrote: »

4n4myuxjt

Thanks, code expired though.

thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

I did the survey not once but twice but got no e-mail!!!

GBX wrote: »

4n4myuxjt
    Can't stand when people use a code from a forum but don't even acknowledge or thank it

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

curranbaz wrote: »

Had the same problem but it's now been corrected and shows as 17.50 when added to cart. All completed for £7.50. Wonder which will arrive first - the white 400+ or the black 400!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Redriddick wrote: »
    I did the survey not once but twice but got no e-mail!!!

You must have got the answers wrong!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Furzy wrote: »
    Had the same problem but it's now been corrected and shows as 17.50 when added to cart. All completed for £7.50. Wonder which will arrive first - the white 400+ or the black 400!

snipes-says-always-bet-on-black.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Just ordered the K400 black for £12.50.
    Didn't get the survey done on time, but used the code "5£-LOGITECH" and free shipping glitch.

• Advertisement

Just got two of the black ones for £15 shipped. Can't go wrong at that.

Advertisement