Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 match day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Still to make a move debating shifting Walcott or hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

callaway92 wrote: »
    Oxford, Coates, Mertesacker - Man City away is probably the 1 game all season I wouldn't be starting Azpilicueta.

I'd captain Kane there. Rooney hasn't scored away from home since May 2014 as someone else noted in another thread. West Ham are West Ham. . .

Going with : Oxford, Coates, Mertesacker

But fxxk it, I'm going with Rooney as Capt. This bl ood y game has my head wrecked. No doubt this means Kane will get a hat trick

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

If you get rid of Wally, I'll feel more comfortable abandoning ship with an hour to go :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Probably Theo at least Hazard is going to get his game and sure he's all but nailed for that CS point :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

I have a good feeling about this week after last week's cluster**** of 27 points. Brought in Romero for Courtois early and got away with it.
    Team Romero
    Bellerin, Kolorov, Williams,
    mane, Walcott, Depay, Fab,
    Kane (c), Rooney, Sakho.
    Subs, Hennessey,Morgan, Saylor, Fletcher,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Bit of scout pick action for your Friday evening viewing:

scout_picks_gw2.jpg

No tekkers is a big one bit surprised at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

jimmii wrote: »
    Probably Theo at least Hazard is going to get his game and sure he's all but nailed for that CS point :pac::pac:

Very good ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

If Wenger starts the lineup predicted by The Guardian, I'll personally march down from the stands at Selhurst Park and give him a piece of my mind :cool:. I'm starting to get twitchy over Theo, but I love banking transfers and am not willing to commit to Ayew yet (I have Sakho so Payet is a no go). Maybe I'll try and break Swiper's TV record if Theo is benched again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

If Wenger starts the lineup predicted by The Guardian, I'll personally march down from the stands at Selhurst Park and give him a piece of my mind :cool:. I'm starting to get twitchy over Theo, but I love banking transfers and am not willing to commit to Ayew yet (I have Sakho so Payet is a no go). Maybe I'll try and break Swiper's TV record if Theo is benched again :p

You'll have to remind me??:confused:

You'll have to remind me??:confused:

Your low team value you were so proud of last season. I'd imagine Theo will plummet if he gets another 1 pointer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Your low team value you were so proud of last season. I'd imagine Theo will plummet if he gets another 1 pointer

Aha, there was me thinking TV= Television, I'm not as much of an addict as I thought.
    I'll be with you anyway, I'm gonna suck up the drop and pray it's no more than a .2 by the end of next week, praying that he scores a couple and makes himself indispensable, or else a serious injury to one of his rivals:o:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭Paddy Dreadful

Perhaps you should try shifting them both, you never know they could be up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Right. Was all cool and going to bank it and now am considering a -4 Walcott -> Payet & Bony -> Benteke.

I don't see Bony getting anything vs Chelsea and Benteke has extraordinary great home games coming (how didn't I see that last week?).
    And well Walcott... there's the value, there's the potential 1 pointer. And anyway even if he plays Palace at home isn't that easy a fixture is it?

I may chance Payet. He generally scores in bursts and has 2 great home games coming.
    Not sure about the second one...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm oddly relaxed about this gameweek
    and that usually ends in carnage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SSLguru

Aguero to bag a hat trick against Chelsea and sinclair to get the winner against utd

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ruddy
    PVA - Gomez - Huth
    Hazard - Henderbus - Hoolahan - Ayew
    Pelle - Rooney - Aguero (c)

McCarthy. Bassong - Fletcher - Mings

Benteke and Theo scare me. Captain Aguero scares me. Gomez and Wessi not starting scares me.

At the same time I'm relaxed enough, for now :)

Pre deadline rumours: So word on the street is that both Mata and Young are dropped for tonights XI. Januzaj and Herrera in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Going to resist the urge to make a transfer and bank it as planned, despite concerns about theo/ Bellerin. Depending on how aguero plays vs Chelsea I may start the aguero plan a week early, but sticking with the plan so far.

Going with this anyways:

Ruddy
    Bellerin - huth - Gomez
    Hazard- sterling- theo- Henderson
    Rooney - Kane(c) - Wilson

Ruddy - ward- fletcher - saylor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Pre deadline rumours: So word on the street is that both Mata and Young are dropped for tonights XI. Januzaj and Herrera in.

Mata starting, young dropped for Janujaz.

#mufc XI: Romero, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Mata, Memphis, Januzaj, Rooney.

#AVFC XI Guzan, Bacuna, Richards, Clark, Amavi, Veretout, Gueye, Westwood, Ayew, Agbonlahor, Sinclair.

#mufc XI: Romero, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Mata, Memphis, Januzaj, Rooney.

• Advertisement

Young out Januzaj in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I hope this didn't persuade someone to sell Mata.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Memphis wide left, fully expect him to score tonight from there.

spock. wrote: »
    I hope this didn't persuade someone to sell Mata.

mata is playing

dahat wrote: »
    Memphis wide left, fully expect him to score tonight from there.

if he starts there I may get him next week
    that's his proper position
    mata #10 also interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

zarquon wrote: »
    All over twitter, looks to be a cert

And this is why I'm very selective about what I read on Twitter: Too many ITK bullsh*tters.

(This isn't at all directed at you or the OP btw!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

km79 wrote: »

Van gaal, preparing the way for Pedro wide right it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Gave Rooney the Captains Armband at 18:44 instead of Benteke...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

km79 wrote: »

Don't be surprised to see Januzaj or Memphis at #10

• Advertisement

Villa team

Advertisement