Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 match day thread

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Colking wrote: »
    That's good work for -4 I'd say.

And still have Bentake

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Love this score from someone in one of my cash leagues. Finished on -1 for the week after he forgot to hit the wildcard button. Had Mahrez and Myhill on the bench too. :D His "wildcard" team is muck too, season over already for him!

0j5lb0e.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

zarquon wrote: »
    Love this score from someone in one of my cash leagues. Finished on -1 for the week after he forgot to hit the wildcard button. Had Mahrez and Myhill on the bench too. :D His "wildcard" team is muck too, season over already for him!

Ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Wow, that is horrible. Albeit a bit dumb..haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

zarquon wrote: »

Even if he had hit the wildcard button his season would be over with that team!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

58 this GW. 42 last. 100 overall. 250k. Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Lemlin wrote: »

How's the weather up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

stephenl15 wrote: »
    How's the weather up there?

His ineligible team in the Boards pay league sitting pretty at 2nd :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

He'll be sickened if he is top at the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I warned yas lads. Whenever I don't enter that league, I have a better season than if I do.

• Advertisement

39 points this week, not terrible but I'm already 35 behind in a money league. Last year I won it by 200 points so I'm still confident I'll turn it around.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Dónal wrote: »
    39 points this week, not terrible but I'm already 35 behind in a money league.
    Decent team ahead of you? Or just someone who benefitted from the madness?

CSF wrote: »
    Decent team ahead of you? Or just someone who benefitted from the madness?

The guy in front has double Liverpool defence (again) - he came second last year. He won't buy Aguero because he is too expensive, so I need him to have a 4 goal bonanza again soon. Not too much to ask I don't think!

He also sold Benteke for Lukaku last week, but it worked out for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,858 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The guy in front has double Liverpool defence (again) - he came second last year. He won't buy Aguero because he is too expensive, so I need him to have a 4 goal bonanza again soon. Not too much to ask I don't think!

He also sold Benteke for Lukaku last week, but it worked out for him.
    Yeah by the sounds of it you have nothing to worry about even if he was 100 in front.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

39 points this week, not terrible but I'm already 35 behind in a money league. Last year I won it by 200 points so I'm still confident I'll turn it around.

35 points is nothing. Less than a point a week. Just keep making the sensible decisions and you will catch that up easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Lemlin wrote: »

Amazing to think that 13 points is the difference of 450k places in the ranking. I'm on 87 points and 700k.

Advertisement