If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Box list - Friday August 14th

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

fat-tony wrote: »
    fat-tony wrote: »
    Would be interested in item 37 - Monitor Audio Mass 5.1 speaker system if still available. Any chance of a bundle deal with Denon X2200W or similar Sony AV amp? Need to upgrade (connectivity-wise) my Onkyo SR-785 purchased from you several years ago.
    Hi Fat-Tony.

We do have the mass pack left.

I could offer the Mass 5.1 and the Denon X2200 for a bundle priced at £799.00. This is a fantastic price for an excellent setup.

Also as a bundle deal the Mass 5.1 along with the Onkyo TXNR646 at £879 or with the Sony STRDN1060 for £899.00

Let me know what yout think.

Any questions please ask.
    Having done a bit more research I think that there might be little improvement in the sound over my existing MA Bronze 5.1 system (I have B4 fronts). The weak point in my existing system is the ASW100 subwoofer and I thought maybe the Mass sub might make up for it. However, despite the age of my speaker models, I think they would be better overall than the Mass sats. So, long story short, I think I'll just upgrade my sub for the moment. Still going for an AV amp upgrade also and Denon/Sony/Onkyo are on my shortlist to replace my TX-SR875 (not 785!).
    no probs, we have the mass sub in stock, so if you want order, just give us a call on 0044333 900 0070, or drop me a PM with your contact details and I can give you a call

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

tap28 wrote: »
    hi folk,

is 11 still available and what does it include?

Regards, 

Patrick
    Hi Tap28.

Unfortuneatley the AVRX2100 was snapped up some time ago.

At the moment the lowest price amp we have would be the Pioneer VSX329 priced at 224.99 Euro (inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200613-vsx329.aspx
    This product is BRAN D NEW.

We currently have no open box AV recievers.
    Hi,

It needs to be at least 6.1.

How about no 10
    bump

hi folk,

is 11 still available and what does it include?

Regards, 

Patrick
    Hi Tap28.

Unfortuneatley the AVRX2100 was snapped up some time ago.

At the moment the lowest price amp we have would be the Pioneer VSX329 priced at 224.99 Euro (inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200613-vsx329.aspx
    This product is BRAN D NEW.

We currently have no open box AV recievers.
    Hi,

It needs to be at least 6.1.

How about no 10
    bump
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you tap28, unfortunately that one has been sold

If you need a 7.1 amp, have a look at the Yamaha RXV677 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200624-rxv677.aspx - a cracking amp, and at a greatly reduced price of €399 ( the new replacement model the 679 is currently at €679!!)

The 677 is currently available from our UK warehouse on a 3-5 day delivery. If you have any other questions or would like to order, either give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 or drop me a PM with your contact details

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Yamaha YHT1810 – AV Receiver with 5.1 speaker package

Is this still available? Have you any pics of the marks etc? 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,135 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Yamaha YHT1810 – AV Receiver with 5.1 speaker package

Is this still available? Have you any pics of the marks etc? 
    Hi Heathersonline.

Unfortunately the clearance unit has been sold.

I could offer a Brand new unit at £224.95 / 330.00 Euro (Including delivery)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Big hungry bear

Is the Monitor Audio Mass with the Sony 1060 package deal still available at £899?

Is the Monitor Audio Mass with the Sony 1060 package deal still available at £899?
    HI Big hungry bear,

Yep we still have that deal and we have all of these in stock locally, so could ship out on a next day delivery

Drop me a PM with your contact details and I can give you a call and get it sorted for you if you're interested

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Are there any of the Yamaha BDS677 left ?

Are there any of the Yamaha BDS677 left ?
    Hi Muppetkiller.

We still have the Brand New one left in stock.

Let me know if you fancy grabbing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

Hi, is no. 64 below still available? And can I assume it works with Saorview?
    Thanks, Patrick

64:
    LG 19MN43 - 19” LED TV
    Last one to clear at just €89.99 – inc. shipping

• Advertisement

Hi, is no. 64 below still available? And can I assume it works with Saorview?
    Thanks, Patrick

64:
    LG 19MN43 - 19” LED TV
    Last one to clear at just €89.99 – inc. shipping
    Sorry Patrick, that one is no longer available, pretty much all of the TVs on the clearance were snapped up pretty quickly

The nearest we would have currently is the LG 22MT45 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200411-22mt45.aspx at €189

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

56:
    Monitor Audio Radius 45 – compact Satellite speaker / Black (single)
    Open Box – History unknown – tested
    Piano Black in original box

Were £59.95 / €79.99 each
    Last one to clear at €19.99 inc. shipping

Please tell me this is still available?  Son toppled one of mine onto the floor last week and it sounds like it's damaged (although cosmetically fine)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 advent15

27:
    Monitor Audio ASB2 - TV Soundbar / HDMI inputs/ Airplay / Wifi Direct
    lots of 5 Star reviews at £999!
    As new condition in original Box
    Was €1299 originally
    €599 - inc Shipping

Hello,is this still available please.
    Regards,Des.

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    56:

Please tell me this is still available?  Son toppled one of mine onto the floor last week and it sounds like it's damaged (although cosmetically fine)
    Sorry Redsoxfan, this one was sold a while ago, we only have the new Radius 45 left in stock

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Des,

Yes we still have this one available. If you're interested, either give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 or drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll get it sorted out for you

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Des,

Yes we still have this one available. If you're interested, either give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 or drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll get it sorted out for you

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

I am also interested in a Panasonic 40cx802, this would be a big investment for me.Could we do a deal for the tv and soundbar delivered please.

Sharpen that pencil !

Regards.

56:

Sorry Redsoxfan, this one was sold a while ago, we only have the new Radius 45 left in stock

Cheers
    Brian
    Damn : -(

Any idea if the one I have could be repaired?

56:

Cheers
    Brian
    Damn : -(

Any idea if the one I have could be repaired?
    Hey Redsoxfan.

What would the fault be with your speaker?
    We can get replacement parts direct from Monitor Audio.

Hey Redsoxfan.

Hi there

I'm afraid I don't know for sure - there is a slight distortion beyond a certain range.  It was knocked onto a wooden floor - it fell around a metre I suppose.

Any chance I can send it to ye for repair?

Hey Redsoxfan.

Hi there

I'm afraid I don't know for sure - there is a slight distortion beyond a certain range.  It was knocked onto a wooden floor - it fell around a metre I suppose.

Any chance I can send it to ye for repair?
    Hi Redsoxfan.

Hmmm. Could be the driver has came loose or damaged but I'm not sure until I would get a listen to it.

We charge a £40 estimate fee for an evaluation on a product. We would then let you know the cost of the repair.
    For example if the repair was to cost £90 then the £40 already paid comes off that leaving £50 to pay.

You would however need to send the speaker to us here at the store. If doing this please make sure that it is well packaged as to not get it damaged in transit to us.

• Advertisement

Hi Redsoxfan.

Hmmm. Could be the driver has came loose or damaged but I'm not sure until I would get a listen to it.

We charge a £40 estimate fee for an evaluation on a product. We would then let you know the cost of the repair.
    For example if the repair was to cost £90 then the £40 already paid comes off that leaving £50 to pay.

You would however need to send the speaker to us here at the store. If doing this please make sure that it is well packaged as to not get it damaged in transit to us.
    Fair enough - can you let me know what address/person I need to send it to and I will do so?  I guess the handiest is to call me when you receive and I will pay the £40 by credit card?

Hi Redsoxfan.

Fair enough - can you let me know what address/person I need to send it to and I will do so?  I guess the handiest is to call me when you receive and I will pay the £40 by credit card?
    Hi Redsoxfan.

If you send it to:
    Richersounds
    7 Smithfield Square North
    Belfast
    Co. Antrim
    BT1 1FN

You can mark it up for myself (Kenny).

If you include a note with your name and address and a small description of the fault. Once it arrives we can give you a call for the payment.

Let me know when your sending it and I'll keep my eye out of it.

advent15 wrote: »
    Hi Des,

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian,

I am also interested in a Panasonic 40cx802, this would be a big investment for me.Could we do a deal for the tv and soundbar delivered please.

Sharpen that pencil !

Regards.
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'll PM you now

Cheers

Cheers

Hi Brian.
    Soundbar delivered just now.
    I have sent a PM.
    Regards.

advent15 wrote: »

Cheers

Hi Brian.
    Soundbar delivered just now.
    I have sent a PM.
    Regards.
    Thanks advent15

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'm bored. And want to buy something.....

Time for a new Open box List methinks.......:)

HI ButtersSuki,

A lot of our open box/clearance stock was sold from the last list so we don't have very much left. Is there anything in particular you are looking for and I'll see what I can find :)

I'll push the boss on doing another one as soon as we can

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

HI ButtersSuki,

A lot of our open box/clearance stock was sold from the last list so we don't have very much left. Is there anything in particular you are looking for and I'll see what I can find :)

Cheers
    Brian
    I'd be keen on CD seperates/Blu-ray seperates , Turntables and Headphones :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

HI ButtersSuki,

Cheers
    Brian
    just mention my name to John; he'll know what I want. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@ButtersSuki,

Queue jumping an open box list before it's even published ? ? ?    I'm outraged :D:eek::D (excellent effort though............)

A lot of our open box/clearance stock was sold from the last list so we don't have very much left.

This thread is now almost three months old, time to close I think and wait with interest for the next one :)

If anyone is looking for a specific piece of kit, just start a new thread with a description of the item you want in the thread title.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.