Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard Thread

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

CSF wrote: »
    Don't bench Aguero. The gains of it going the way you want would be small, the damage that could be done is huge.

Missed that before the deadline .. i still think pellegrini will make a stubbornly protest playing Sunday and mid week CL and not play him to make a point or worse a 5 min warm out. Will probably regret it but have my mini cash leagues sown up but over 150 points, so trusting my gut a little more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Gone for wildcard this week, too late I know now but will try to get 11 dgw players and put triple cap on one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

sword1 wrote: »
    Gone for wildcard this week, too late I know now but will try to get 11 dgw players and put triple cap on one of them

you may want to check the rules.......,...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

sword1 wrote: »

Cant wildcard and TC in the same GW

Advertisement