Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor vs Aldo---December 12th **Main card 3am. Conor v Aldo approx 5am

Options

Comments

JokerD wrote: »
    About 5 mins in I had 4 lined up for P5 but kept on getting an error in my details despite using the card before on the site. I thought everything was perfect but ended up losing the tickets.

Paid a bit more than I wanted but have them now.

I got 2 in my basket and when i went to checkout it wouldnt work either. My bank thought it was fraud....what a time to screw up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

I got 2 in my basket and when i went to checkout it wouldnt work either. My bank thought it was fraud....what a time to screw up!

Best laid plans and all that. Hope you got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I got a phone call 2 minutes after buying the tickets ,bank asking about them.At least their system is working:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

I got four tickets after five hours!

Don't give up. I had to book platinum tickets though!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

If you want 1 ticket, they still have the 400 ones. Everyone seems to have got row k, seems 1 row from the back, but at least we are in!

Also I had no problems, but I also never got a captcha, it was just a 'click here' to prove I'm not a robot. Hope everyone got sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 rayana

Does anyone know if its ok to open up two separate pages in your browser and have two wait times on the go at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Did everybody get put in a line or tickets just come straight up?

rayana wrote: »
    Does anyone know if its ok to open up two separate pages in your browser and have two wait times on the go at the same time?

I had laptop and iPad going at the same time.

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Did everybody get put in a line or tickets just come straight up?

Didn't seem to be a line process anyway. Just you get them or you don't when you do the whole "I'm not a robot" thing.

Didn't seem to be a line process anyway. Just you get them or you don't when you do the whole "I'm not a robot" thing.

I'm been put in a line every time for 12mins then nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I had laptop and iPad going at the same time.

Had the exact same setup as yourself. Out of curiousity, which one got you the tickets? iPad for me, laptop gave me no joy at all.

I never got put in a waiting line, sounds odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭BigFatGiant

Jaysus that was some hassle. But tickets are in the bag now. Somewhere on the roof of MGM but who cares. Lap top was no use whatsoever, phone worked for me. Considering where the P5 tickets ended up being. I wouldn't say there was a single $178 ticket sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kevinseymour

So tomorrow lads another pre sale at 6pm? With the code being GOBIG?

My god i have got an eye for a good street sign, Just turning into a waste of $90 at least i can console myself with a shiny new pen :(

martyos121 wrote: »
    Had the exact same setup as yourself. Out of curiousity, which one got you the tickets? iPad for me, laptop gave me no joy at all.

Laptop got me all of them in the end, think iPad had the initial ones I lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just discovered I have an aisle seat!! :D

I'm way too excited about that.

Hopefully the move to the new stadium will mean that fans paying current prices for seats will get closer to the action for the future and also less havoc on ticketmaster.

I'm paying more this time for the same price bracket as last time and seem to be further away.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Just managed to get a couple, eventually! Internet Explorer is showing way more for me now than other browsers

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rayana

six and a half hours later…got two platinum, using the iPhone.

• Advertisement

Hopefully the move to the new stadium will mean that fans paying current prices for seats will get closer to the action for the future and also less havoc on ticketmaster.

New arena only has 3000 extra seats afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

rayana wrote: »
    six and a half hours later…got two platinum, using the iPhone.

Platinum wow?! How much?

Folks where are ye finding out exactly where the setas are?I can only see a seat plan with the general area marked out.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Folks where are ye finding out exactly where the setas are?I can only see a seat plan with the general area marked out.
    I just googled it, there is a site with plenty of info if you search for 'MGM section XXX.' That's how I found out K is one from the back in 214, joy!

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

yabadabado wrote: »

Also go to Floyd mayweather at mgm grand on ticketmaster.com and the interactive map will appear so you can see seat details

Finally got 2 tickets, They've put the interactive map up so was far handier then at the start

After looking at the interactive map, I'm delighted with my one row from the back seat. It's 600 plus to be 10 rows closer, and 3 grand plus for floor seats 3 rows back from the cage and beyond. Madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Cheers Stux!!

Yeah I finally got a ticket using interactive map, $430 in block 221 just above Conors entrance in 1st row of block.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

UFC have gone all out on the demand led ("platinum") pricing now. Cheapest ticket on the map against the back wall is the $427 rate, with tickets within a few rows of me (in front and behind) going for $170 - $270 more than what I paid earlier. This is going to blow the last MGM gate record out of the water (even if it's terrible for fans).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,160 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Chase3 wrote: »
    After looking at the interactive map, I'm delighted with my one row from the back seat. It's 600 plus to be 10 rows closer, and 3 grand plus for floor seats 3 rows back from the cage and beyond. Madness.
    The $3k seats are packages. The dearest seats are around $1350

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement